Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Important Stuff > Rants

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 03-01-2003, 12:22 AM   #1 (permalink)
I like dirt.

Internets: 2790
tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to tonguegina Send a message via AIM to tonguegina Send a message via MSN to tonguegina Send a message via Yahoo to tonguegina
Behind the Posts: Tonguegina

Warning: Those who do not intend to read this entire post may as well stop now. It is something that must be read thoroughly and properly understood. It is also not for the weak minded or light hearted.

-Prelude-

During a thread entitled "A Tonguegina-esque Day" it was mentioned that I need to show why my life sucks so much. I promised that I would do my best to lay out the past 18 years, almost to the day, of my existence. My only hope is that it helps others to see how good their lives are, and teaches the important lesson of respect toward both others and yourself. Here it is, I call it..."The Tao of Tonguegina".

-Birth-

It all started at 10:37. It was a cold, rainy February 20th, in 1985. When I came out I weighed a scrawney 7lbs. 11oz. Needless to say, I'm still, to this day, pretty scrawney. The umbilical cord was wrapped around my neck three times and my leg once. That's right kids, my life started out bad, as I almost died. I did, however, instantly go into the Kosiusko Community Hospital record books with the longest umbilical cord to date. Dr. Walker actually put it in a jar and carried it around the hospital showing everybody. I have no idea on weither or not the record still stands, but am very interested to find out, if any of you have access to such sensitive matterial, I'd like to know. Oh, by the way, I was born a bastard child. That's right, I was without a father. His name is Frank Vaccaro and currently can be found, during the day, at the Warsaw YMCA. He is the swim coach at said pool. I, however, have not spoken with him since a fifth grade golf game. At said game, he gave me two t-shirts and two pairs of shorts. If any of you care, they are the Slippery Rock Swimming and Diving shirts I often wear, with the Powerbar logo on the back. You see, in my eyes this man is nothing more than a sperm donor. I'm sure he's a good guy, but I just wouldn't know...you know, it's not like he lives near by or anything...oh wait. Oh, by the way, word on the street is, he just had a child with his new wife. I'm very happy for him, but this makes two things weird in my life. First, it's weird to know that there will never be anyone even similar to you. I will never have an actual sibling. And second, it's weird to know that you have a half sibling that you have never and probably will never meet. It's perplexing. Back to the story, at the time he was but a senior in high school, as we are now. Obviously doing the same things we're doing now; preparing for graduation, preparing for prom, preparing for college. On this particular day, the fucker wasn't even in the hospital. Oddly enough, however, I don't hold a grudge toward this man. I really don't know him well enough to despise him, and even if I knew him, that's just not the type of person I am. My mom, at the time, was 19. She had just graduated the year before, and was working at Baskin and Robins. That's right, good old 31 Flavors. It's a decent job for a teenager, but when you're out of high school, pregnant, living with your parents, and without the assets or opportunity for college, it'll have to do. The two of them, Frank and Stacey (then Workman), were dating when I was conceived, but had since broken up...obviously because of me. The night of conception? That's right...graduation.

This is where I will pause to insert some commentary to the story. You see, everybody, at some point, especially if you're by any means religious, will question the purpose, or point of their life. For me, it always boils down to this moment, my birth. Do you have any idea what it's like for your purpose in life to be complete? It sucks. It basicly means that I currently am just floating in space...a useless entity. The fact that your only worldly purpose is to punish those that created you for fornication is mind boggling. It's even more upsetting to know that I, in a way, failed. Of course it was beyond my power since I was so young, but to know that the only person that was actually in any way punished was my poor mother. She never had the chance to go to college because of me. She never had the chance to lead a successful life because of me. It's, unfortunately, nothing I can control, but the truth.

-Early Childhood (Birth-7)-

My early childhood was much different from all of my friends. I lived in Melody Achers. It's an addition north of town by where the Drive In used to be. I shared a room with my mother in my grandparents' house. The adjacent room was occupied by my Aunt Sarah. She was at the ripe old age of 12 when I was born. Needless to say, I was very "hip" for my age. I knew all of the cool stuff the teenagers were doing. The unfortunate thing was that I was only in pre-school, so noone gave a damn what the teenagers were doing. They just wanted to eat bugs and such. Anyway, my aunt was a good kid. I remember many occasions where I'd stay up on Saturday night and watch the greatest cast of Saturday Night Live ever with her. You know, the classic episodes with Eddie Murphy, Mike Meyers, Phil Hartman, and Chris Farley (to name a few). Of course, I would not grow tired by this time, because I often stayed up that late. Being in a house with 4 adults gives you a certain amount of responsibilities as soon as you can take them, but it also gave me a lot of freedoms. I am the only person our age that I've met, that claims to have consistantly watched Jonny Carson. That's right, I was an avid fan. I even cried when he went of the air. I remember the night. It was, in a way, like I was losing a best friend.

I was easily the most adult child you'll ever meet...of course, it did help that there were no children in my neighborhood. Many people wonder things like, "How does he know so much about tv and/or movies?" Well folks, here's the honest to God answer...I had nothing else to do growing up. Honestly kids, 90% of my day was spent infront of a tv. Why you may ask? That's because when you live with 4 adults, they could care less about kid things. I spent my entire early childhood in the basement of that house watching movie after movie after tv show after tv show. Less than a week after any particular movie came out, I could resite it for you, and probably still could...like Batman or Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. That's another thing that I get a lot of criticism for, my love of the Ninja Turtles. What people really don't understand is, that the Ninja Turtles, to me, wasn't just another fad. They were my four best friends. Anytime I wanted them, they would be there. I know it sounds corny, but that's the sad truth. That's why I got so excited when I heard about the new series. Not because I thought it would be good. It could be complete crap for all I cared. To me it meant that my best friends were coming back. It's like if someone that you knew your whole life left...you know, went to a far away country, leaving you with only memories. No calls. No letters. Then, almost a decade later, they come home. You have all new things to do with them, and watch them do. To me the Ninja Turtles were more than just a fad...they were like a security blanket. They were everything. You guys can bash the new series all you want, I don't care. It can be known as the biggest piece of shit ever to grace the small screen, and I will still tape every second of it. Go ahead, tear it and my reviews apart week after week. I don't give a flying fuck. It means too much to me not to. And that's what Nubblies is about, isn't it folks? Sharing what's important to you with others. So do whatever you want...it won't phase me.

Of course, my grandfather, being the only male in the house, the Alpha-male if you will, was always the most influential father figure to me. Unfortunately, he wasn't the manliest man I'd ever met. He hated sports. He, honestly reminded me of Frasier...just not rich. I loved him though. I mean, how could I not? It's just that male bond that comes naturally with men as they grow and mature. I remember once, we went to an air show. It was quite possibly the best day of my life. We looked at all of the planes and watched a sky writer make the Coca-Cola logo in the sky. I'll never forget it. My grandma is also a great person. I'd have to say, that the one place I'm lucky in life, is that I have so many people that love me.

-Elementary School-

My elementary school days started off as anyone else's did...that's right, with my parent's wedding. They were married the April of my first grade year, and let me tell ya, it's weird to change your name half way through the school year. Especially if you're in first grade, because it confuses a lot of people. Anywho, so my mom and now dad (he adopted me), Dave, and I lived in the Country Club addition. It was a nice little addition, and I made my first friend that lived in walking distance, what do you know, it was none other than BDH himself. He was in Mrs. Beehler's class with me, and we actually rode the same bus from first grade through sophmore year, when we got our licenses. It was fun, and we had some good times.

Back to the story, all I really remember from first grade was two things. First was that almost daily, Chase Flennar would get his desk dumped for being too messy, and second was the day before Christmas Break, when a man dressed up as Raphael brought us little stockings with fruit in them. Pimp.

Second grade, I met another long time frind, Lethal. We both had Mrs. Kilgore, and she would confuse the two of us almost daily, as does a one Charlie Wappes now that we're seniors. The only other thing that happened in third grade was that I got yet another unwanted addition to my family...that's right, my first sister, Jillian. She was, of course, sick at every moment. I mean, she had illnesses across the board. She also kept me awake every night crying her fucking brains out. My God, you have no idea. I also have to throw in here that I was forced to watch Aladdin a ginormous amount of times, because since she was sick, we got to watch whatever the fuck would keep her quiet. Fuck her.

In third grade I had Mrs. Gunter. I, at the time, hated her. She seems alright now, but when I was in her class, I wanted to kill her. She just seemed to be a bitch.

Fourth grade, I had Mrs. Mathias. All I remember from that class, besides the fact that she looked like Sally Jessie Raphael, was that we had a play that we performed for the whole school. I was actually cast as the lead, and it was probably one of the greatest times of my life, being up there in front of everyone...it was great.

Fifth grade was the best of all. I was in Mr. Winteregg's class with Lethal, Orgazmo, Trout Sniffer, and a bunch of other really fun people, but I can't reveal their identities, due to the rules of Nubblies. All I can say was that it was the greatest class ever assembled. Our fifth grade year, the biggest thing was "Friends". Everyone watched "Friends". In fact, in our class, we gave the 6 people that most resembled these characters nicknames of that character...for instance, I was Chandler. Anywho, it was a great time. I also received another unnecessary family member that we named Katie. She still annoys me to this day. Fifth grade was also when I had my first crush. It was for a girl that BDH had gone out with and I had talked with him about many times. I can't really say more about it, except that she didn't feel the same and all hell broke loose when she found out. It was cool though. Things boiled over pretty quickly, but it left me emotionally damaged.

Sixth grade wasn't anything too big. You know how it went. I had Mr. Keller with Orgazmo and BDH, but by that time, you already knew everyone in the building and you were all friends, so who really gave a flying fuck who was in your class? My most vivid memory of sixth grade was getting an ISS (In School Suspension) for getting in a fight with a very annoying kid we all hated, KH, if that helps. Either way, I, yes as thin and weak as ever, had actually lifted him up by the shirt collar and pinned him against the wall with my right hand, and had my left hand pulled back to deliver a devistating blow, when Keller stopped us.

-Middle School-

Well, at this point you're probably thinking, "Hey, this isn't bad. Elementary school sounded good for the most part." First of all, I'd like to say that elementary school was easily the most uphill time of my life, and secondly, it all builds on itself.

On November 17th, 1997, my grandpa died of pancreatic cancer. He was in his mid-fifties. Most people would just say, "That's too bad.", but you have to remember, that this was basicly my father. Sure, I had Dave, but I never really saw him. He works all the time. I also have yet to even connect with him. He's the exact opposite of me in every way. I'm really not a big fan. Either way, watching someone that you hold at such a high level of stature and gratitude, wither away and die is probably the sadest thing anyone can go through. This is when I really started to use my sense of humor as a tool. I used to just be funny occasionally to make people laugh, but at this point, I used it as a shield to keep people away. That was probably the stupidest thing a person could do. I lost the respect of a lot of my friends, because I never took anything seriously. Even to this day, people don't come to me with problems. To most, I'm nothing but a walking punch line. They only want me around for a laugh, or to talk about past times.

Obviously, this damaged me very much. Actually to the point that I really don't remember middle school at all really. I didn't have many friends at all, and the first half of my seventh grade year was spent in hospitals. I was the definition of the word loner.

-High School (part I)-

The first half of high school sucked quite a bit. There were really only a few good things about it. The first would be a rekindling of my friendship with Orgazmo, which lead to the creation of the XPFL, the Farm Animal Club, and a reborn lifetime friendship. The second was an altogether new friend that helped me alot...Ugly Bastard.

In middle school, I had decided to be in band so I wouldn't have to take any art classes. I thought it was the best idea, since I was in no way creative. Anywho, my mom made me stick with it into my freshman year, just to see if I'd like it. I didn't, and I wanted out. I hated it, and Mr. Becker...I wanted to slit his throat. I was all prepared to drop it before my sophmore. However, I was placed, by my peers, in a position of power that would begin the next year. I was to be a section leader along with Ugly Bastard. Wow. At that moment, although I could care less about most of the band members, I felt acceptance. I hadn't had that since elementary school, so I stayed. It was great, until Becker started pissing me off again. I was out the next year.

This is the moment that high school actually began for me. You don't understand how time consuming band is. I was so glad to be out of it though...and just in time for my junior year, the begining of life...

-High School (part II)-

If I could go back to one point in my life and start over, it would be this point. Coming off of my band years, I had a shit load of friends just fall into my lap. They were everywhere. Thank God. I was having the time of my life. I even joined a little website a few days after my birthday that one of my very close friends Orgazmo told me about. Who knew I would help to make it the phenomenon it is today?

When I first began driving, I was given my grandfather's car. A 1992 Plymouth Lazer (yes with a 'z'). Anyone who had the opportunity to ride in the car will tell you that it was the shit. Unfortunately, the Friday before last year's spring break, someone decided to pull out in front of me. This person had some set backs. Not only was it a woman, but it was a 83 year old woman. Not only was it an 83 year old woman, but an 83 year old, handicaped woman. Not only was she an 83 year old, handicaped woman, but she was an 83 year old, Mexican, handicaped woman. This bitch pissed me off. Oh well, I have a good car now...that got hit by a deer about a month ago.

I, in the last two years, have solidified a lot of friendships, and, thanks to getting rid of band, have become the standup guy I am today.

-Relationships-

Or maybe I should say the lack there of. From my first crush in fifth grade to my third of a more recent year (that's right, only three), I've had no luck with women. I am 18 years old, and I've never even been on a date.

Of course it all started in fifth grade. She was the Monica to my Chandler (see Elementary School). It was a match made in he...ll. When she found out, it became quite obvious that she didn't feel the same way. I was actually shuned for a while by her, her friends, and, since we were all friends at Eisenhower, my friends. It was one of the most depressing points in my life. You have no idea how the events of that time effected my life.

As I mentioned before, I would go back and redo my life starting at the begining of my junior year, and this is why. For the second time in my life, I had a crush on someone. Hell, I still do, and that's why I'd go back. From the moment she walked into my chemistry class, I was gone. She is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. She is, was, and will forever be the perfect person for me. I think she even had a little thing for me. So, we started talking and stuff, but I was too nervous to ever ask her out. I was too much of a fuckin' pussy. I had the opportunity to ask her out everyday and didn't. Why? Because of the events that had unfolded in fifth grade. I was scared as hell. I didn't want something like that happening again. I wanted a clear sign, and never got one. After a while, whatever feelings she had for me left, I supose. They could still be there, who knows. Either that, or she just got tired of waiting. I'll never really know. All I do know is that now, at least the last time I knew, she had a boyfriend. I found that out just after a blown Senior Semi-Formal invite, when my wingman, pliedes, who was suposed to take her friend off my hands, decided not to tag along. I never even got the opportunity to ask her that day, or any other. I would still go out with her at the drop of a hat. I'd honestly break up with anyone else I know to go out with her. Life sucks.

Towards the end of my junior year, there was another girl that caught my eye. Of course, I didn't really know her, but her friends wouldn't stop telling me that she had this huge crush on me and that I needed to ask her out. I had had 2 conversations with this girl. She was beautiful, a cheerleader, and had a really good personality. I could easily see us hooking up. So I ask her. It was, unfortunately, in a note form, due to a lack of conversations in real life. Basicly, I never saw her. Anyway, according to all of my sources, it was a sure thing. Obviously they were mistaken. One week later I receive a note in return. "I'm not into the whole dating thing right now." Shot down. Bang. What the hell? It was the only sure thing I had ever experienced in my life, and it blew up in my face. She's one of the funnest kids in the world and I love her to death, but I have no idea what the hell she's thinking...ever. Lately, it seems as if she still wants something to happen, but all of my attempts to further the relationship have come up empty.

-Oddities-

Needless to say, I have a few querks that some people pick up on. First of all, I'm left handed. Most people don't believe me because I write with my right hand, but what they don't understand is that I do EVERYTHING else with my left hand. Everything. The only reason I write with my right hand is because my mom didn't want me to be left handed, so she would put the pen or pencil or crayon in my right hand and force me to color that way. I'm still pissed at her for that.

I'm a neat freak. This leads some people to believe that I have homosexual tendencies. Strike those people down if you ever meet them. Tell them they can burn in hell.

I'm obsessive compulsive. This is a disorder in which everything has to be perfect to a sense. Have you ever seen "As Good as it Gets"? If not, you should, it's an excellent movie. Anyway, Jack Nicholson's character is obsessive compulsive. You know, you have to eat the M&M's by color and one at a time, and all that shit. You have little rituals you perform. For instance, there is a 3X5 plaque that hangs above my lightswitch in my bedroom that my aunt made me when she was in high school. Of couse it looks like something a baby would have as it's light blue with my name and two teddy bears holding a heart on it, but it will forever hang above my light switch, and here's why. Everytime I leave, I have to touch it. It's kinda sad.

I'm pessamistic. That fuckin' glass...noone will ever be able to convince me that it's half full. What kind of refuck would believe that? YOU'VE ALREADY DRANK HALF OF IT, MORON. I suppose that this comes from all of the experiences I have had in my life. I've learned not to get my hopes up for ANYTHING and I mean anything. Every "sure" thing in my life has fallen through.

I'm impatient. I can not wait longer than like 5 minutes to do anything. I'm horible.

I have a second identity. It's known by most as "Confrontational Brandon". After I get pissed off I morph. I'm like the Hulk. All I can say is, you don't want to cross me. Ask Orgazmo or Ugly Bastard. I will yell at any and everyone. I once blew up at the woman that works at Stonehenge because she made Orgazmo rent clubs. Let me tell ya, I've never had problems with her again. Once I become "Confrontational Brandon", I become the most sarcastic and in your face mother fucker you'll ever meet. For instance, on Monday we were eating lucnch, and a milk carton was thrown and a couple of drops dribbled out and landed on my lap. Needless to say, I took some moldy carrots that Active and I had stored under the table leg for safe keeping and covered the bitch in brown moldy shit. Ask him, I went nuts.

-Closing Remarks-

Well, there it was, the "Tao of Tonguegina". Remember that this is hardly everything, and only includes big important things, not the small mundane details that Ugly Bastard experienced. I don't even think I could begin to catalogue those. As I have been quoted in saying, "My life goes downhill every minute...it's like I'm skiing down Mount Everest." So true. I hope everyone has taken something important away from this post. There's a lesson for everyone.

As always, it is now time for the ritualistic posts that consist of useless drivel and list upon list of wrong spellings and word usage. Really, however, like always, I don't give a flying fuck about what I spelled wrong or worded incorrectly, so let's not even go there. I probably won't even pretend to read those posts. Well...onward and upward.

-Brandon Yotter (tonguegina)
tonguegina is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-01-2003, 03:50 AM   #2 (permalink)
Orgazmo

Wow. Absolutely amazing post.

Basically I see you as an entirely new person now. Explanation lie behind actions and a better sense of understanding exists.

Great fucking work pouring it all out.

*Click* *Click* *Click*

Do you hear that? It's my respect level for you moving up quite a bit. Great post.
Unread 03-01-2003, 07:41 AM   #3 (permalink)
I like dirt.

tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to tonguegina Send a message via AIM to tonguegina Send a message via MSN to tonguegina Send a message via Yahoo to tonguegina
Wow, Orgazmo. That means alot. I've always thought of you as one of my very best friends, and your words are very generous. God bless.

After reviewing the post, I must ask, is it the longest on record for Nubblies? The only one that would even begin to compair that I can think of is the meltables session recap.
Unread 03-01-2003, 08:08 PM   #4 (permalink)
Orgazmo

Male Code: 5.75 pages
Meltables: 6.00 pages
This Post: 6.75 pages

As far as I can tell, this is the longest post in Nubblies history. Great work.
Unread 03-01-2003, 08:24 PM   #5 (permalink)

Internets: 10
Lethal is on a distinguished road
Not only is it long, but full in content. This was an excellent post, and a must read for everyone on nubblies. Hooray for Tonguegina.
Lethal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-02-2003, 04:41 AM   #6 (permalink)
50 Cent

I'm going to say that was one of the best, if not the best, post I've ever read. Wow I'm truly impressed Tonguegina. Posts like this really make nubblies what it is today. Nice work man.

[This message has been edited by 50 Cent (edited March 02, 2003).]
Unread 03-02-2003, 09:53 PM   #7 (permalink)
Sex Kitten Milf fuuucck

Internets: 55974
BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute

That was a very amazing post, and I can relate to a lot of stuff in that post because you and I were pretty damn good friends back in the day. The busrides 1-10th grade will be remembered for a long time. From tripping Allen Zurowkowski everytime he got off the bus in first grade to making fun of the mexican chick with a mustache that talked about screwing her boyfriend in 10th grade all will be remembered.

I know the girl your talking about that you had a crush on because I think her and I "went out" from 2-5th grade or something. Elementary School relationships those are the funniest. Don't let girls get to you though trust me from personal experience. I know some people say "I want to experience what it feels like to get hurt by a girl" but man it's not something to mess around with. One in particular has screwed me up with relationships for the rest of my high school career and even though it's only for my senior year, that's a big part of my life that will not be fun because of the opposite sex and it's so funny to know that even though this person has made your life hell you would drop everything your doing in life and anybody you were dating to get back with them and show them your world again or for some, the first time.

It's also amazing to read that because looking back on the elementary school days it seems just like yesterday. I cannot believe how quickly we've grown up...

:::BDH:::
BigDongedHoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-02-2003, 10:04 PM   #8 (permalink)
Orgazmo

I don't wanna get off topic or anything, but congrats on 500, Mr. H. Good work.
Unread 03-02-2003, 10:06 PM   #9 (permalink)
I like dirt.

It is amazing how it all comes flooding back when you stop and think about it, BDH...and yes, that is the girl of which I spoke of. Of course, all feelings for her have been gone since 5th grade, but it was the response I got from people that has made me hesitant to try to move relationships forward. Oh well, my current venture seems to be on the right track, so who knows...things may be looking up for me yet.

I'd also like to say thanks to the rest of you for your replys. Comments like those are always appreciated...even from pirates.

[This message has been edited by tonguegina (edited March 02, 2003).]
Unread 03-02-2003, 10:59 PM   #10 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Wonderful post tonguegina. I've read it a few times over....and damn near cried the first time I read it...I shit you not. You're a good guy, and I'm lucky to be able to consider you a friend.

-Ugly Bastard
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-02-2003, 11:06 PM   #11 (permalink)

bert is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to bert
i have to give alot of respect to tonguegina for being able to come out and say everything that he has said. i dont know if you know me but i know of you becuase i swim and Frank was my coach and i have known him since i started swimming when i was 5. and then meet him again when he moved back here and started coaching at the YMCA. i first met you at kiel beehlers new years party this year. until that day i didnt realize that frank was your dad but found out later from someone who knew. i respect you for being able to come out and tell everyone your feeling in such detail that go back to your birth and to this day. it is truely remarkable.
i myself i have been through a whole lot of shit.
bert is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-07-2003, 01:22 AM   #12 (permalink)

Titan is on a distinguished road

Thank goodness.

Finally I'm able to get on here and read this beast.
Jesus Christ, I've been looking forward to it for weeks now.

Thank you so, so much for having the audacity and drive to illustrate such a richly detailed life.

I'm all the better for knowing all this, and frankly, being the quite recent friend that I am, knew like almost none of this shit.

I can see where you get your pessimistic views and such. But I tell you what man, through the past year of getting to know you I've realized how incredibly and utterly cool you are. I always knew you as "one of those Presby youth group kids that Zach is friends with". Only untill recently when we've hung out more did it occur to me why he was friends with you, you kick ass, and are a kickass friend to have. If you ask me, fate is just jealous, fuck it.

[This message has been edited by Titan (edited March 06, 2003).]
Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-07-2003, 04:48 PM   #13 (permalink)

Internets: 306
StDx is a jewel in the rough StDx is a jewel in the rough StDx is a jewel in the rough StDx is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via ICQ to StDx
Mr. Gina,
I simply would like to concur with everyone who has posted in response to this and say thank you. Not only do I respect the fact that you made that post, I admire it.

StDx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-11-2003, 12:31 AM   #14 (permalink)

Combat Chuck is on a distinguished road
Tonguegina, I almost shed a tear. Almost. Damn near close. Damn near.

This truly was a thing of beauty. You expressed yourself like a true champ, and I have to say, my level of respect has been amplified as well. *click* *click* *whirr*

I also have had the unfortunate privilege of getting to know you during this past year. I say unfortunate, because this is senior year, and from the looks of whats to come, college won't bear any face to face friendships with any of you guys. But I can truly say that it has been a wonderful thing to know you, and to call you a friend. And to be your comics mentor.

This was just masterful.

Combat Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-11-2003, 12:50 AM   #15 (permalink)

Internets: 6603
St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute
Its posts like these that sets apart any other boobs and fart-joke website from Nubblies. I am proud to say I have known Mr. Gina for a long damn time, and to read this makes me proud of such a thing.

Job well done here brother, job well done.

*on a side note, im pissed you still havent put me in... but i still respect you man.
St. Anky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-11-2003, 12:16 PM   #16 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by St. Anky:
On a side note, im pissed you still haven't put me in<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Anky, how fucking self-centered do you have to be? This is tonguegina's life story, not yours. It's clear that you haven't effected the young man's life enough to be included in his life story, and that is your fault, so fuck off....honestly.

Again, phenominal post tonguegina.

-Ugly Bastard
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-12-2003, 12:20 AM   #17 (permalink)
I like dirt.

To be fair, I did tell Anky that I would put him in. He and I were pretty tight in first grade, and he, along with pliedes, were in attendence at my 8th birthday party at McDonald's.

Sorry, Anky. It just wasn't the most important thing on my mind while I was making the post.
Unread 03-12-2003, 11:21 PM   #18 (permalink)

Internets: 6603
St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute
take it lightly big guy, i was being sarcastic. Sorry if I hit a bad note. And yeah, thats who it was, Pliedes...

as for you UB, you can chew on a dick... naw, just kidding. But once again, sorry about the confusion.
St. Anky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2009, 12:21 PM   #19 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

Internets: 284585
THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to THEINCREDIBLEdork

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonguegina View Post
pessamistic
you spelled pessimistic wrong.

#YOLO
THEINCREDIBLEdork is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2009, 02:45 PM   #20 (permalink)
*Dislikes ham

Internets: 60790
vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute

Tonguegina, care to explain your self?

Putting the sensual in non-consensual.
vaga1220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2009, 02:58 PM   #21 (permalink)
Sex Kitten Milf fuuucck

BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaga1220 View Post
Tonguegina, care to explain your self?
naked?

There's life and then there is Cubs baseball, it's a chore to seperate the two.
Unread 03-03-2009, 04:08 PM   #22 (permalink)
I like dirt.

I actually said that I probably spelled stuff wrong. I care even less now than I did then.
Unread 03-03-2009, 04:19 PM   #23 (permalink)
Sex Kitten Milf fuuucck

Suicide: Read This First

There's life and then there is Cubs baseball, it's a chore to seperate the two.
Unread 03-03-2009, 06:35 PM   #24 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonguegina View Post
I actually said that I probably spelled stuff wrong. I care even less now than I did then.
why do you think i quoted a misspelling? for the sillies. I got a case of the sillies.

#YOLO
Unread 03-03-2009, 07:07 PM   #25 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

anyways i was hoping you would update. you wrote this when you were 18. Now there should be a college section.

#YOLO