Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Important Stuff > Rants

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-24-2018, 09:07 AM   #1 (permalink)
Lost in Hilbert Spice

Internets: 174266
Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute
Default Damaged Cheese

Recieved this package today the contents are high protein cheese. complained that the package was damaged and the insides were leaking and I get this response.

Quote:
I have a problem with my order
I have received a damaged item
I would like a replacement if still available
Customer info:
Package received today damaged with cheese juice dripping out of the bottom of it, bubble wrap placed on top only. More pictures of the damaged goods available on request.

Hello Dent,

Sorry to hear of the damage. The image only shows the cardboard box. Please provide images of the damage to the Cheese.

Kind regards,

Rob

Myprotein.com Customer Service Team
Spent 20 minutes on the phone asking them what exactly they want as evidence for damaged cheese, told them i'm not opening my 6 (of 19) packs of cheese to check them all for damage, and that opening them isn't going to show them anything. as it's only going to damage the packaging more.

Turns out I didn't know that the silver bubble wrap thing isn't the main package and they package them with some ice cubes that melted and leaked, cheese is fine.

Probably tastes like shit though, we will see.
Dent is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-24-2018, 09:33 AM   #2 (permalink)
Lost in Hilbert Spice

Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute

Sent by: Myprotein, 24 May 2018, 15:24
Hi Dent,

You have again sent images of the box. Please can you send images of damage to the cheese.

Kind regards,

Rob

Tell us how we did today: https://goo.gl/ebAZF9

Sent by: You, 24 May 2018, 15:29
Fuck off Rob I've sorted it. your requests are ridiculous. Turns out that the silver stuff isn't the main packaging and they are packaged with some ice cube thing. How was I to know that the silver wrapping isn't the main packaging? Not with your guidance obviously.

Response - Thanks for your message.
Unread 05-24-2018, 10:52 AM   #3 (permalink)
Lost in Hilbert Spice

Sent by: Myprotein, 24 May 2018, 16:14
Hi Dent,

As you stated that there was damaged, we asked for images of the damage to the products.

There is no need to use foul and abusive language. Thank you for clarifying you made a mistake.

Kind regards,

Rob

Sent by: You, 24 May 2018, 16:18
A leaking package is damage to a product, I am not to know that there is a package inside the package, it's your job to tell me.
No mistakes were made on my part.
Unread 05-24-2018, 01:15 PM   #4 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Internets: 305662
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo

Subscribed.

Looking forward to continued passive aggressive comments by Rob.
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-24-2018, 04:19 PM   #5 (permalink)
Lost in Hilbert Spice

The cheese is lovely, not the most flavourful but the texture is there. I haven't had any in the house in a few months.
I didn't even get an apology for the state of the parcel.
Unread 05-24-2018, 08:25 PM   #6 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo

You get an apology? For your mistake? I'm just glad you finally admitted you did, indeed, make a mistake.
Unread 05-25-2018, 11:43 AM   #7 (permalink)
Lost in Hilbert Spice

That's better, I don't really have time to cause a hissy fit

Hello Dent,

Thank you for getting in touch about your order.

I would like to apologise Thomas with how this query has been dealt with, I completely understand how frustrating this must be and I do apologise.

So I can get a full understand on what has happened, the item had arrived with a hole in and the cheese had arrived melted?

If the above is correct, can you please confirm how many items had arrive damaged and I will be more than happy to see on what further action I can take on this?

Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

If there is anything else that we can do, then please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help.

Kind regards,

Aran

Unread 05-25-2018, 01:04 PM   #8 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Wow, actual customer service! That's a nice surprise.
Unread 07-14-2023, 03:36 PM   #9 (permalink)
Lost in Hilbert Spice

I bought another 40 blocks of diet cheese guys
Unread 07-15-2023, 09:30 AM   #10 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

That's like 80 blocks of normal cheese!
Unread 09-09-2023, 03:09 AM   #11 (permalink)
Lost in Hilbert Spice

Half the cheese went mouldy guys
Never known this to happen with regular cheddar style cheese before
Unread 09-09-2023, 11:13 AM   #12 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

If it's a block of cheese, can't you just cut the moldy bits off?

Also, how much does each block weigh?
Unread 09-16-2023, 09:11 PM   #13 (permalink)

Internets: 8229
Baron Hill has a reputation beyond repute Baron Hill has a reputation beyond repute Baron Hill has a reputation beyond repute Baron Hill has a reputation beyond repute Baron Hill has a reputation beyond repute Baron Hill has a reputation beyond repute Baron Hill has a reputation beyond repute Baron Hill has a reputation beyond repute Baron Hill has a reputation beyond repute Baron Hill has a reputation beyond repute Baron Hill has a reputation beyond repute

i am gay
Baron Hill is offline   Reply With Quote