Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Important Stuff > Sports

Notices

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-29-2013, 09:37 AM   #1 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Cocktooth's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Warsaw
Posts: 4,220
Internets: 124047
Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute

Default Dwight Howard is a bitch, and the NBA Playoffs

I can't stand players like Dwight Howard. Walking up and down the court, only to bitch about getting pushed around a little bit. He gets booted from a game last night, with his team down by 20 and 0-3 in the series. I wouldn't build a leggo house around him, let alone a franchise.

Having said that, this is the 2nd year that I've been pretty intrigued by the NBA playoffs. A ton of story lines, and a few good series' have sparked my interest. With Westbrook going down, I don't really see anyone competing against the Heat for the title. I would love the Spurs to figure out a way to get it done with their old asses, but I don't see it happening.

What side of the drose fence are you on? At what point does a competitor see Noah and all the other guys battling with injuries, and step up? I realize he is the franchise, but you have to want to help out this team when these guys are playing with so much heart. I can't stand Nate Robinson's theatrics, but damnit if he doesn't play hard.

Nubblies: If we put up with Felix, we will put up with you too.
Cocktooth is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On
Forum Jump




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright © 2002-∞ - Nubblies.net