Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Normal Stuff > Reviews

Notices

Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 09-17-2003, 09:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
I like dirt.
 
tonguegina's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 2,861
Internets: 2790
tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to tonguegina Send a message via AIM to tonguegina Send a message via MSN to tonguegina Send a message via Yahoo to tonguegina
Post

Wow guys. It was just amazing.
tonguegina is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2003, 09:09 PM   #2 (permalink)
Junior Member
 

Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Warsaw
Posts: 29
Internets: 1933
Wayne has a brilliant future Wayne has a brilliant future Wayne has a brilliant future Wayne has a brilliant future Wayne has a brilliant future Wayne has a brilliant future Wayne has a brilliant future Wayne has a brilliant future Wayne has a brilliant future Wayne has a brilliant future Wayne has a brilliant future
Post

How does it feel to be really fucking stupid? I hate to make my entrance onto the boards like this...but what the fuck? Spare me the "you're a newbie" speech. I may be a newbie, but you're just plain dumb.

I'm the meanest god damned son of a bitch alive.
Wayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2003, 09:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
Ish...
 
silver and cold's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2003
Location: this nowhere
Posts: 1,680
Internets: 10
silver and cold is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to silver and cold
Post

Big mistake, Wayne!Big one!

the killer in me is the killer in you.
silver and cold is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2003, 09:21 PM   #4 (permalink)
Junior Member
 

Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Warsaw
Posts: 29
Internets: 1933
Wayne has a brilliant future Wayne has a brilliant future Wayne has a brilliant future Wayne has a brilliant future Wayne has a brilliant future Wayne has a brilliant future Wayne has a brilliant future Wayne has a brilliant future Wayne has a brilliant future Wayne has a brilliant future Wayne has a brilliant future
Post

Why? Because the number underneath his posts is bigger than the number underneath mine? Fuck that.

I'm the meanest god damned son of a bitch alive.
Wayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2003, 09:22 PM   #5 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Pliedes's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Puget Sound
Posts: 4,594
Internets: 1608
Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future

Post

I like Wayne already.
Pliedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2003, 11:55 PM   #6 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 3,698
Internets: 10
Titan is on a distinguished road

Post

She probably meant it was a big mistake since the number corresponding to the size of your johnson is smaller than hers.

I do what the fuck I want.
Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2003, 03:45 AM   #7 (permalink)
Junior Member
 

Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Warsaw
Posts: 29
Internets: 1933
Wayne has a brilliant future Wayne has a brilliant future Wayne has a brilliant future Wayne has a brilliant future Wayne has a brilliant future Wayne has a brilliant future Wayne has a brilliant future Wayne has a brilliant future Wayne has a brilliant future Wayne has a brilliant future Wayne has a brilliant future
Post

You're saying that silver and cold has a penis? I'm sure she'd appreciate that.

You could let little tonguegina fight his own fights, or you could keep him on your nipple for awhile longer. I guess that's your call.

I'm the meanest god damned son of a bitch alive.
Wayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2003, 11:32 AM   #8 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 3,698
Internets: 10
Titan is on a distinguished road

Post

Nope, that was your call. I'd rather you kept me out of it, thanks.

I do what the fuck I want.
Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2003, 09:49 PM   #9 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 2,063
Internets: 10
Combat Chuck is on a distinguished road
Post

Wow. This boat suddenly really started rocking. And I don't mean rocking in an air guitar kind of way.

I wish that this boat was rocking more in an air guitar kind of way.

Oh, and gina....what the fuck does this topic mean?

[ September 18, 2003, 07:50 PM: Message edited by: Combat Chuck ]
Combat Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On
Forum Jump




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright © 2002-∞ - Nubblies.net