![]() |
|
|
#1 (permalink) |
|
Gangnam Style
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: DH's Massage Parlor
Posts: 6,383
Internets: 213510
|
The Worlds Hardest Game - Free Online Action Games from AddictingGames
First run - on level 10 with 102 deaths... |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 (permalink) |
|
MURICAN
|
I just lost the game.
|
![]() The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them. ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9 (permalink) |
|
MURICAN
|
I just lost the game.
I'd much rather be drinking a 2007, 2006, or 2005 Châteauneuf du Pape - don't waste my time with inferior wines these days! |
![]() The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them. ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#15 (permalink) |
|
MURICAN
|
You do realize that nobody gives a fuck about this 20 year old game, right?
|
![]() The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them. ![]() |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| The Hardest Non-Alcoholic Beverage To Chug Is... | Ugly Bastard | Jibberish | 41 | 02-08-2005 02:40 PM |