![]() |
|
|||||||
| Notices |
![]() |
| LinkBack | Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#77 (permalink) |
|
Lost in Hilbert Spice
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Surrounded by knaves and fools
Posts: 3,524
Internets: 183146
|
Yeah everything dropped on the ground and the race was on to clear everyone off the plot so you could place a new house.
I don't know if UO could ever be recreated now.. too many hardcore people and less mystery. |
|
|
|
|
|
#78 (permalink) |
|
Lost in Hilbert Spice
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Surrounded by knaves and fools
Posts: 3,524
Internets: 183146
|
I've been playing Warhammer Vermintide 2 which is pretty much left 4 dead or something I think running around hacking shit to death.
My days of playing strategy games are coming to an end I spend more time fantasising about them instead of playing and prefer to play mindless games instead. RL is for strategising |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Tucker. | Orgazmo | Reviews | 57 | 05-28-2012 02:30 AM |
| My Top 100 Favorite Movies (Updated List) | Ugly Bastard | The Arts | 66 | 02-15-2009 02:16 PM |
| 960 Ways To Be The Perfect You! | ninjaface | The Confessional/Advice Line | 2 | 03-22-2008 10:44 PM |
| The Top 100 Movies of All Time (as I see them of course) | Ugly Bastard | The Arts | 67 | 02-02-2007 10:35 AM |
| Time Zone Garbage | DJ FC | News | 13 | 11-30-2005 07:40 PM |