![]() |
|
|
#1 (permalink) |
|
Junior Member
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Irule, Fuckyou, USA
Posts: 1
Internets: 10
|
After reading the title of this thread, you may be thinking to yourself, "What the fuck is wrong with this Total Domination character? He walks around like his shit don't stink, he thinks he is so much better than everyone else." Well, I'd just like to confirm to everyone that my shit, in fact, does not stink, and yes, it's true, I'm better than you. Do not try to deny it. You are worthless pieces of shit compared to me. Your mothers' are my whores, your sisters' are my sluts. Your fathers' are my yes-men. I am so incredibly fucking great, that it almost makes me feel sorry for you. Let me dive into further detail.
My penis has been in each and every one of your sisters' and your mothers'. I've dipped into each and everyone of their worthless cunts. I could single-handedly kick each and everyone of your asses' in any type of physical combat. Seriously, I am so fucking cool. God you all suck dick. How does it feel to suck dick? I bet it sucks. I wouldn't know, because I am God-like. I am the best thing that has ever happened to this Earth, and especially this fucking message board full of pathetic pieces of shit that couldn't bang a bitch if they had a 14ft pussy in front of them. Of course, a 14ft pussy would be a bit small for a penis of my size, but I could make a tight squeeze. That's all I have for now, if you have any questions feel free to contact me. If you try to insult me, it will just show how fucking jealous you are of me. If you want any autographs, send me a PM, and I might give you one if you don't suck too much dick ,which you probably do, bitches. You're all about to find out what Total Domination really is. BITCHES. |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 (permalink) |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 985
Internets: 10
|
Actually, I was more impressed by that than all of your 46 posts, getupkids. You're a refuck, shut the hell up.
On that note, Total Domination, it's good to have you aboard, but you should know that I could beat you in to a bloody mangled mass any day of the week, bitch, for I am a badass motherfucker like no other and could seriously fuck your shit up. |
|
|
|
|
|
#6 (permalink) |
|
Sex Kitten Milf fuuucck
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 3,704
Internets: 55974
|
I couldn't help but notice how that seemed like a character Roleplaying in the WWF.
So nice job Stone Cold St....er Total Domination. on a side note anyone who makes men there "yes-men"(whatever this means) definitely has me wondering if they have some sort of homosexual enduendo. |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|