Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Normal Stuff > Reviews

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 10-21-2002, 12:12 AM   #1 (permalink)
Orgazmo

When it comes to being immortal, I'm all for it. If you want to be immortal, all you need is a nifty immortality ring. If you want one for free, or want to be able to make one (or even want to buy one), just go here.

Have a good time and don't abuse your immortality.
Unread 10-21-2002, 10:13 PM   #2 (permalink)
JohnnyRichter

amazing...this website made me laugh really hard, while i would like to live forever, i do not feel that purchasing a ring from this website would allow me to do so.

now that i think about it, i dont think i would really want to live forever. i would want to live for a long long time, and i would also like to be able to get hit by a bus and just sit right back up, but after like a couple hundred years i would probably want to do die.
Unread 10-21-2002, 11:03 PM   #3 (permalink)
Orgazmo

I whole-heartedly agree with not wanting to live forever. There must come a time that living would be boring and wanting to know what lies on the otherside a must. When such a time arose, one would simply remove the ring...that's how I understand it, at least.
Unread 10-22-2002, 06:24 PM   #4 (permalink)

Internets: 10
Cockstarr is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Cockstarr
The Cockstarr would like to state that he, in fact, owns an eternal life cock ring. The Cockstarr's ring is similar in design but is only warn during intercourse on the Cockstarr's mighty member. if any of you are interested in purchasing one of the Cockstarr's eternal life cock rings, please email the Cockstarr for pricing and other information.

please note: upon purchasing an eternal life cock ring, the Cockstarr personally guarantees the wearer of the ring will live forever. if, by off-chance, death occurs, simply return the eternal life cock ring for a full refund minus shipping and handling.

tm. Cockstarr Enterprises. milwaukee, wisconsin. 1988-2002
Cockstarr is offline   Reply With Quote