Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?

Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? (http://www.nubblies.net/forums/index.php)
-   Reviews (http://www.nubblies.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=72)
-   -   Favorite South Park Episodes (http://www.nubblies.net/forums/showthread.php?t=16993)

f3lix 12-25-2008 03:30 AM

Favorite South Park Episodes
 
A good thread will be restored with the discussion of your favorite South Park episodes. Thankfully, South Park recovered from a dismal end to season 11 with two great episodes in season 12. Both find their place in my 10 favorite episodes.

1. Goobacks (807) The perfect depiction of immigration was forever hold a spot in my heart.

2. Proper Condom Use (507) Even in 2000, it was shocking. The entire episode never lets up.

3. Elementary School Musical (1213) Brydan's father is the single greatest character creation since the introduction of Butters. Not once did they miss an opportunity to exploit him.

4. Mystery of the Urinal Deuce (1009) The Hardly Boys and their "clues" matched with the 9/11 conspiracy take... genius.

5. Christian Rock Hard (709) The attack on Christian music, especially with sexual ties made this one an instant classic.

6. Canada on Strike (1204) This episode felt like the sequel to the South Park Movie.

7. With Apologies to Jesse Jackson (1101) The "Nagger" Wheel of Fortune Puzzle might be the most famous scene in South Park History

8. Mr. Hankey's Christmas Classics (315) At its time, the flaming of so many religions through song was extremely controversial and pushed the envelope for the future of South Park.

9. Bloody Mary (914) Hitting Catholics and Alcoholics Anonymous in the same show has to be SOMEWHERE in the top 10

10. Trapped in the Closet (912) The episode that lead to the departure of Chef and quite a bit of controversy over the need for religions to not be made fun of kept us being reminded of the sacred first amendment.

Honorable mention: Scott Tenormen Must Die - a favorite of many and includes the famous final scene of Cartmen feeding Scott Tenormen eating his parents' remains.

THEINCREDIBLEdork 12-25-2008 03:34 AM

very nice f3lix

South Park Studios

Orgazmo 12-25-2008 11:31 AM

Scott Tenorman Must Die.

I feel like we've had this conversation before...though a quick search didn't immediately reveal the thread.

Repugnant Abomination 12-25-2008 01:56 PM

Terrible list. Numbers 1, 3, 4, 6, and potentially 8 have no place on any top 10 list.

DDTempest 12-25-2008 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Repugnant Abomination (Post 371317)
Terrible list. Numbers 1, 3, 4, 6, and potentially 8 have no place on any top 10 list.

I second this.

Ten episodes that are better than your top ten in no particular order, also I can't count to ten.

218 Prehistoric Ice Man - Croc hunter knockoff jamming his thumb into everything's ass

303 The Succubus - Lochness Monster

413 Trapper Keeper - "what are you doing kyle?"

416 Wacky Molestation Adventure - "Outlander! Outlander! We have your woman!"

503 Cripple Fight - this scene has become the staple internet response to two retards arguing about anything online

501 Scott Tenorman Must Die - seriously Cartman getting revenge in this episode is just fucking epic. Really all of season 5 is gold.

801 Good times with weapons - anime parody with Butters taking a Chinese star to the eye and having doghair super glued to him so he can be treated at the vet

617 Red Sleigh Down - my favorite christmas episode next to critter christmas

710 Grey Dawn - Country Kitchen buffet, nuff said

703 Toilet Paper - love the silence of the lambs parody

814 Woodland Critter Christmas

913 Free Willzyx - sending a whale to the moon ... epic

1008 Make love not Warcraft - if you've played it, you get it

714 Raisins - this is my all time favorite, it really cheers me up when I am bummed out about a girl

Cocktooth 12-25-2008 09:04 PM

I have watched I believe 3 full episodes of this show, with 2 being hilarious back when I watched them. The Richie's where White's and Blacks were switched in their stereotypes. Also, I enjoyed Tower to Heaven.

f3lix 12-25-2008 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orgazmo (Post 371307)
Scott Tenorman Must Die.

I feel like we've had this conversation before...though a quick search didn't immediately reveal the thread.

It was lost in the crash.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Repugnant Abomination (Post 371317)
Terrible list. Numbers 1, 3, 4, 6, and potentially 8 have no place on any top 10 list.

Hippy Oregon must not have immigration issues.

f3lix 01-13-2009 02:31 PM

LeakingPen.com - The Hardly Boys Get a Clue

DJ FC 01-13-2009 04:10 PM

It's a shame this thread was lost in the Great Crash.

Scott Tenorman Must Die is my favorite.

Ugly Bastard 03-25-2009 01:35 AM

Just saw the season premier "The Ring". It was fantastic. Probably one of the top 10 episodes I've ever seen. Mickey Mouse's character was endless LOLs.

"I've been making billions off of Christian ignorance for decades!" bahahahah

Cocktooth 03-25-2009 01:48 AM

What was the best season of South Park. If you guys are still into it, it has to be something I should/need to be into. I still stand by my post on Christmas day, but I'm starting to feel like I should join this South Park nation.

Dent 03-25-2009 06:24 AM

You really need to understand the characters, although each episode has its own agenda.
Scott Tenorman is probably the best episode, but its better if you understand Cartman beforehand.
Apologies for stereotyping you as 'SPORTS!!!!' but you might like Stanleys Cup.
The latest episode I didn't like, maybe I dont get it, I dunno. (The Coon)
Is it based on The Watchmen?

Cocktooth 03-25-2009 06:30 AM

Don't ever apolgize to me for sterotyping me. I'm what you think I am. It's the way life goes, and I'm guessing so does South Park. I'm going to hunt down Stanley's cup right now. I am a huge hockey fan!! Thank you Dent!

Cocktooth 03-25-2009 06:56 AM

Wow. So not PC. The RedWings win the championship???? They couldn't have found another team????? South Park sucks!


EDIT : Blackhawks fan here.

And it wasn't even a cup. 2 guys from Canada couldn't even get that right.

f3lix 03-26-2009 01:17 PM

I think the whiffleball player in Shaw would like The Losing Edge.

Season 5 is the best followed by season 9.

Last night's Obama=Jesus/Messiah episode was pretty great.

Cocktooth 03-26-2009 01:23 PM

I caught the tail end of last night's episode. I'm going to watch that a little bit later along with the Losing Edge.

Mr. Blonde 04-09-2009 11:16 PM

mothafuckin' gay fish


Ugly Bastard 04-09-2009 11:29 PM

That is HILARIOUS! South Park is back!!!

f3lix 04-10-2009 06:15 PM

South Park has been pretty great this season. Their take on Carlos Mencia was spot on (Fishsticks Ep. 1305)

f3lix 04-10-2009 06:45 PM

Kanye says 'South Park' put him in check

NEW YORK – "South Park" may have accomplished the impossible — getting Kanye West to check his ego. The Comedy Central show skewered the famously self-important rapper on its show Wednesday night, painting him as a narcissistic figure so out of touch with reality he couldn't even take a (very politically incorrect) joke.

West's love of himself and his work has been almost as integral to his image as his music: Just last year, he told The Associated Press that he was the "voice of this generation." Also recently, he was quoted as saying his greatest regret was not being able to see himself perform live.

Yet, on his blog Thursday, West appeared chastened, and ready to turn over a new leaf.

In typical all-caps mode, he wrote: "SOUTH PARK MURDERED ME LAST NIGHT AND IT'S PRETTY FUNNY. IT HURTS MY FEELINGS BUT WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM SOUTH PARK! I ACTUALLY HAVE BEEN WORKING ON MY EGO THOUGH. HAVING THE CRAZY EGO IS PLAYED OUT IN MY LIFE AND CAREER."

West said that he started stroking his ego long ago to build up his self esteem — but he now realizes he needs to "GET PAST MYSELF."

In the self-reflective post, he said that people won't take him seriously if he keeps it up (perhaps referring to his well-documented meltdowns at awards shows when he didn't win what he expected).

"I JUST WANT TO BE A DOPER PERSON WHICH STARTS WITH ME NOT ALWAYS TELLING PEOPLE HOW DOPE I THINK I AM," he said.

And perhaps to show that he's really serious about making that change, he provided a link to one of the most biting moments from the "South Park" show, and thanked the writers as well.

source: Kanye says 'South Park' put him in check

THEINCREDIBLEdork 04-10-2009 06:56 PM

it was a good episode, i have a feeling it would be funnier if I knew anything about kanye west though, I need to start keeping up with the celebs.

the queef episode blew chunks

Pliedes 04-10-2009 07:14 PM

I agree with most comments already made...

This season is quality. The first episode was, imo, the best so far.
Queef episode wasn't great, the economy episode was fantastic.


And wtf at Kanye using all caps for his posts- even when making a "heartfelt" comment he finds a way to be douchey. Fuck him.

DDTempest 04-10-2009 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pliedes (Post 378722)

And wtf at Kanye using all caps for his posts- even when making a "heartfelt" comment he finds a way to be douchey. Fuck him.

Was thinking exactly this.

f3lix 04-11-2009 12:57 AM

The song at the end of the Queef episode should be dedicated to TBE

f3lix 04-12-2009 03:27 PM

In case you forgot this Kayne West gem...



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:50 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright © 2002-∞ - Nubblies.net