![]() |
|
|
#76 (permalink) | |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Warsaw
Posts: 4,220
Internets: 124047
|
Quote:
If McCain wins the election, you are a proud owner of a BW's right now. Since that didn't happen, someone else brings it to Warsaw, and you pretty much have to make a reservation every night of the week. Oh what could have been. I met the owner. He reminds me of you, but he has a set of testicles and some political gambling smarts!!!! (10) | |
|
Nubblies: If we put up with Felix, we will put up with you too.
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
#78 (permalink) | |
|
Don't call me Shirley
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: London
Posts: 3,271
Internets: 220249
|
Quote:
Doesn't mean it doesn't sound totally awesum. | |
|
|
|
|
|
#79 (permalink) |
|
MURICAN
|
Bump.
I really want to eat here: Burger & Lobster London - British Restaurant Review and Information Think we may go next Thursday. http://burgerandlobster.com/ |
![]() The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them. ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#80 (permalink) | |
|
MURICAN
|
Quote:
| |
![]() The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them. ![]() |
||
|
|
|
|
|
#83 (permalink) |
|
Don't call me Shirley
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: London
Posts: 3,271
Internets: 220249
|
Had a desk dinner last night at Dinner (chef Heston Blumenthal). Was very good, and everyone lapsed into food comas pretty much immediately after dinner. The concept is that they use old (like, circa 1300s) recipes, and recreate them using modern techniques. The first course was a risotto with oxtail. Basically, super-old-school mac and cheese. Second was "meat fruit", looked like an orange, smelled like an orange, but when you cut it open, chicken pate. This was definitely the high point of the meal. Main course, I had haddock, most people had pigeon... I had pigeon envy. Dessert was something called "tipsy cake", basically posh fried dough. Mostly white wines through the meal. Meat fruit.
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#84 (permalink) | |
|
MURICAN
|
Quote:
Tonight we eat at Meat Liquor and I'm even more excited: Meat Liquor - Marylebone W1G - Restaurant Review - Time Out London | |
![]() The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them. ![]() |
||
|
|
|
|
|
#85 (permalink) |
|
Don't call me Shirley
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: London
Posts: 3,271
Internets: 220249
|
Just completed a wings challenge from this joint:
http://www.reddogsaloon.co.uk/menus/..._menu_food.pdf Six wings, apparently over a million scoville. Beyond the obvious (mouth on fire, eyes watering,) I also ended up with a very elevated heart rate, tingling fingers, and a light head. Basically, it confuses your body and you get flooded with endorphins. Coooooooooool. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#87 (permalink) |
|
Gangnam Style
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: DH's Massage Parlor
Posts: 6,383
Internets: 213510
|
Friday Night. College Bar (Purdue). Bar is BDubs. Does last call at 12:45 am and closes at 1 am. No hours are listed anywhere in or around the restaurant. The problem? 29 people were in there. 16 were eating in the dining room, 7 in the bar. What. The. Fuck.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#88 (permalink) |
|
MURICAN
|
I don't understand the issue here?
Where were the other 6? |
![]() The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them. ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#89 (permalink) |
|
Ahoy Fuckbag
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In a pineapple under the sea
Posts: 3,540
Internets: 187030
|
|
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#93 (permalink) |
|
MURICAN
|
This is a thread for restaurant reviews, not for minor complaints about sports bars.
|
![]() The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them. ![]() |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|