![]() |
|
|
#1 (permalink) |
|
Emperor Meow
|
Sunday night while I'm watching my stories I am going to rank every single active member of this forum by their intelligence. I will obfuscate names below a certain point of the list so feelings won't get hurt.
-ID |
|
#YOLO
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 (permalink) |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 13,643
Internets: 247330
|
Kind of a boring thread. With the possible exception of an outlier or two, I'd say we're all fairly close together in terms of intelligence (which is probably contributes towards these forums sustaining themselves as well as they have).
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 (permalink) |
|
MURICAN
|
I better at least be top 5.
|
![]() The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them. ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9 (permalink) |
|
Ahoy Fuckbag
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In a pineapple under the sea
Posts: 3,540
Internets: 187030
|
Obviously you guys missed the joke, so you're all idiots.
|
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| A Tribute to Everyone's Favourite Stout - God Save the Queen | DJ FC | Reviews | 16 | 03-21-2009 02:09 PM |
| Cheenook Intelligence Agency winning the Wisconsin Front! | Freedom | General Chat | 19 | 04-12-2005 09:34 PM |
| By The Way | Ugly Bastard | Reviews | 23 | 01-22-2003 01:00 AM |