Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Crazy Stuff > Shit Talking Central

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 08-21-2005, 05:44 PM   #1 (permalink)
Empress Magnificent

Internets: 349
Lucy Fur is a jewel in the rough Lucy Fur is a jewel in the rough Lucy Fur is a jewel in the rough Lucy Fur is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Lucy Fur Send a message via Yahoo to Lucy Fur

[ November 14, 2005, 10:31 AM: Message edited by: Lucy Fur ]

I am chaos. It is my destiny to destroy.
Lucy Fur is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2005, 09:00 PM   #2 (permalink)

Internets: 284753
Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute
You're a dumbass, thanks for wasting my time.
Saint DH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2005, 10:08 PM   #3 (permalink)
Almost there...

Internets: 161638
Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute
Shut the fuck up Harry, you dirty piece of shit.
Repugnant Abomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2005, 11:15 PM   #4 (permalink)
Empress Magnificent

Internets: 349
Lucy Fur is a jewel in the rough Lucy Fur is a jewel in the rough Lucy Fur is a jewel in the rough Lucy Fur is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Lucy Fur Send a message via Yahoo to Lucy Fur
Quote:
Originally posted by Dirty Harry:
sorry dear... i didn't know you were so sensitive about your penis length (or possibly lack there of)
i'll be sure to take your feelings into consideration before i post next time.

[ August 22, 2005, 09:54 AM: Message edited by: Lucy Fur ]

I am chaos. It is my destiny to destroy.
Lucy Fur is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2005, 11:27 PM   #5 (permalink)

Internets: 150
Lungo has a spectacular aura about Lungo has a spectacular aura about
Quote:

"What's the matter, kid? Don't ya like clowns? Don't we make ya laugh? Aren't we fuckin' funny? You best come up with an answer, cos I'm gonna come back here and check on you and your momma and if you ain't got a reason why you hate clowns, I'm gonna kill your whole fucking family."
Lungo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2005, 01:06 AM   #6 (permalink)

Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah it figures, no one on this fucking site can fight their own battles. Repug why don't you go back to stalking that girl you haven't seen in a couple years. And since the possibility of her consenting to have sex with you is out of the question, you might be able to rape her. You are a fucking loser.

I guess I'm the only one here who realizes what a waste of a post that was. basically you all can say whatever the fuck you'd like about me, because I really don't care what any of you worthless cunts think of me. bitches.
Unread 08-22-2005, 01:50 AM   #7 (permalink)

Internets: 150
Lungo has a spectacular aura about Lungo has a spectacular aura about
Wow, you just wasted about 12 minutes of your miserable life to say you don't care what people say about you. So, here it goes. From what I've seen so far you are probably a snot nosed little red neck that got fucked in the ass by an uncle or something. That's why you're so hostile. Maybe if you saw a woman naked once in your lifetime things would change for you. (I mean in real life, and not your cousin.) If you're so worried about wasting your precious fucking time then do something contructive. Learn how to tie a hangman's noose and put yourself out of your fucking misery.

"What's the matter, kid? Don't ya like clowns? Don't we make ya laugh? Aren't we fuckin' funny? You best come up with an answer, cos I'm gonna come back here and check on you and your momma and if you ain't got a reason why you hate clowns, I'm gonna kill your whole fucking family."
Lungo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2005, 02:17 AM   #8 (permalink)

12 minutes? You've got to be kidding me. It might take you that long to peck each key, but for me it takes about 2 minutes. Also, I'm a veteran of putting people down, so comming up with shit to say to them is easy. Especially when the people you're bashing are such easy targets.

I guess I could waste a little more time explaining what I think of you. but you have a gay ass avatar that says "boo" on it. Plus you're from Alaska, so you obviously either fuck ugly ass eskimo's, or jerk off in the freezing cold. Either way I think that says more than I ever could about you. Faggot.
Unread 08-22-2005, 03:43 AM   #9 (permalink)
Almost there...

Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute
You know what's really going on here? Everyone is cool, except you harry. And I don't mean cool as in hip or trendy, I mean cool as in alright with eachother. You're just an asshole who talks shit to everyone, all the time, causing it to get old real fast. You're either a very unhappy person or just have a lot of anger built up for some unknown reason. But just as we don't know shit about you you don't know shit about us. If you want to shock be sincere, because throwing around petty insults and calling people a faggot over and over loses its novelty real quick. Bottom line is I don't like you talking shit to Laura for no reason, because obviously her post was meant to be humorous and a joke. The true irony here is that she posted a gif talking about the size of internet penises and the first thing you do is attempt to prove how big yours is.
Unread 08-22-2005, 03:51 AM   #10 (permalink)

Her post was worthless and pointless. It definitely does not belong in the shit talking forum. She was not talking shit, she was being a retard. I honestly didn't have a problem with you before repug, I thought your posts were, although generally much too long and drawn out to the point of boredom, above the average. You seemed like a cool guy, too. Then you have to go and break my balls for a comment that had nothing to do with you. Now I hate you.

Also, I'm not an asshole to everyone on here. There are people on here that I like a great deal. Some of them are even my friends in real life. These are the people that are not complete dumbasses and they do not make a post in the shit talking forum with a .gif image talking about internet penis size. If they were to ever make such a post, they would do it were it belongs, in the jibberish forum.

I know you probably don't like me just because I talk shit to all of you loser friends, but maybe if they took the effort to put more than one line of meaningful text into their posts, I would not hate them so much. but when they go on and on with one line conversations that are seemingly endless, and could have been said on the phone or on AIM, it gets old fast. It's annoying, and I have sat back for much too long just ignoring it. Honestly I didn't even have a problem with Ironic Mustache until he stuck his nose in my business. I actually liked the guy. but fuck him, and fuck you too. You filthy cocksucker you.

[ August 22, 2005, 01:55 AM: Message edited by: Dirty Harry ]
Unread 08-22-2005, 03:57 AM   #11 (permalink)
Almost there...

Well I'm a loyal friend, someone attacks one of my peeps I'll come to their defense. Sure, they may post retarded shit...Hell, I may, but doesn't mean you have to break their balls all the time. I'm not a old member so I don't know anything about you or your posting style. All I know is you don't care for the jj.net people and make your opinion vocal, which I can respect, but thats all you seem to offer so far. I guess time will tell.

I don't hate you harry, no friend...You're a fellow nubblite now, but I'll be damned if you call me a cocksucker and get away with it! How's this: YOU'RE a cocksucker! Oh, you like that? hmm? Do you like it? Yeah I bet you like it.
Unread 08-22-2005, 05:03 AM   #12 (permalink)

Internets: 10
underwater is on a distinguished road

I am reminded of what a sad country we live in when I look at that picture and am IMMEDIATELY reminded of George Bush.

Quote:
Her post was worthless and pointless. It definitely does not belong in the shit talking forum.
Apparently it does. But I suppose you get the credit for that, right?

We can dance if we want to, we can leave your friends behind, because your friends don't dance and if they don't dance then they're no friends of mine.
underwater is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2005, 12:55 PM   #13 (permalink)

MAGICLIT is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to MAGICLIT
Quote:

I guess I could waste a little more time explaining what I think of you. but you have a gay ass avatar that says "boo" on it. Faggot.
You don't recognize the Oogey Boogey Man when you see him? What a fucking faggot.

I am all in favor of a ruling class, especially since I rule.
MAGICLIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2005, 01:55 PM   #14 (permalink)

No you stupid whore, I don't recognize the Oogey boogey man when I see him. Frankly I'm thankful for that. I'd be even more thankful if you were to get hit by a bus, though.
Unread 08-22-2005, 02:05 PM   #15 (permalink)
NJ, Toilet Bowl of USA

Deadly Crescent Kick is on a distinguished road
harry, not everyone can drive a 20,000 truck and bench 500lbs...

the poster formerly known as-Andy Kaufman
NHB Intergender Champion

jiu-jitsu isn't the hardass frat guy yelling at you to funnel a beer. its the laid back guy in the corner workin' on 2 chicks.
Deadly Crescent Kick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2005, 02:13 PM   #16 (permalink)

See, that's just exactly what I'm fucking talking about. Don't you have anything else to say? Nine words and two numbers. You might as well have kept your cock-holster shut.

I guess I'll cut you some slack though. It must be hard trying to look like an illiterate wigger hardass who works at the local 7-11.
Unread 08-22-2005, 02:19 PM   #17 (permalink)
NJ, Toilet Bowl of USA

i keep it real.

real real son.

NHB Intergender Champion

jiu-jitsu isn't the hardass frat guy yelling at you to funnel a beer. its the laid back guy in the corner workin' on 2 chicks.
Unread 08-22-2005, 03:10 PM   #18 (permalink)

Internets: 406
ur my bitch is just really nice ur my bitch is just really nice ur my bitch is just really nice ur my bitch is just really nice ur my bitch is just really nice
You see now Harriet, this is where you are so wrong. You don't need a lot of words and /or numbers to PWN you on any thread. You're just a tiny little fella, so you feel the need to count and to write long winded crap.

All anyone has to do to PWN you is to simply post one picture. That's right, ONE PICTURE.

PWN3D!!!!11juanwonone11!!
ur my bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2005, 04:16 PM   #19 (permalink)

Personally, I think that's a good picture. I imagine you're just mad that you aren't that good looking. I mean in all honesty I have a nice, thick head of hair, it's a little curly, but well maintained. Not to mention my bone structure is top notch. To top it all off I have a great smile. You can go on posting that picture all you want, because it doesn't embarass me the slightest. You just wish you were half as good looking as me. So go on and post it more. If you post it enough, it might attract more females to join nubblies.

Seriously though, bitch, I don't remember making a single fucking comment towards you. So why don't you stay the fuck out of my business before you get dealt with like the little bitch that you are.

[edit]You're either envious or simply a closet homosexual. The latter of the two now seems to be more of a correct assumption. It makes me very uncomfortable to know that you're feverishly masturbating to pictures of me.

[ August 22, 2005, 02:25 PM: Message edited by: Dirty Harry ]
Unread 08-22-2005, 04:47 PM   #20 (permalink)
NJ, Toilet Bowl of USA

Quote:
You can go on posting that picture all you want, because it doesn't embarass me the slightest.
obviously, ignorance is bliss...

NHB Intergender Champion

Unread 08-22-2005, 05:13 PM   #21 (permalink)

Personally, I don't know why the fuck you guys are even trying to judge my looks. You're fucking men. I don't give two shits what you dickheads think about that. And in reality, you shouldn't give two shits about how I look either...
Unread 08-22-2005, 07:52 PM   #22 (permalink)

underwater is on a distinguished road
Aw, Dirty, you're cute. For some reason I associate that face with 'asshole' though.. Can't put my finger on it.. Ever mess around with Abby Bickel? That could be why.

We can dance if we want to, we can leave your friends behind, because your friends don't dance and if they don't dance then they're no friends of mine.
underwater is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2005, 09:40 PM   #23 (permalink)
Unwanted

Internets: -885
Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts
I don't even know what the argument is here. Nubblies is the worst it's ever been, and posts by Lucy Fer, Deadly Crescent Kick, and Repug are at an all time high. It's not a coincedence people.
Schroeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2005, 10:52 PM   #24 (permalink)
Almost there...

I'm the best goddamn poster this side of the Mississippi, and don't you forget it schroeder!
Unread 08-23-2005, 01:55 AM   #25 (permalink)

Internets: 406
ur my bitch is just really nice ur my bitch is just really nice ur my bitch is just really nice ur my bitch is just really nice ur my bitch is just really nice
Quote:
Personally, I think that's a good picture. ..... I mean in all honesty I have a nice, thick head of hair, it's a little curly, but well maintained. Not to mention my bone structure is top notch. To top it all off I have a great smile.
Sounds like Little Harry has been getting pep talks from Mommy. I guess it has been good for the little guy to be back home for summer.

"Mommy, am I ugly and tiny like everyone says?"

"No Harry, you're cute and nice and you have a ful head of nappy, uh er, curly hair. It is well maintained though. And, I like your bone structure. Not defined and nothing that stands out, just how we like it in the midwest"

"Awwww, thanks mommy, I knew I could count on you"
ur my bitch is offline   Reply With Quote