Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Crazy Stuff > Shit Talking Central

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2002, 03:53 AM   #1 (permalink)
DaddyX

Thumbs down

Let me start this mother fucker off with an introduction. I am DaddyX, your mother's pimp. I whore that bitch out like she was a peice of fuckin furnature. Every now and then I like to fuck her myself, her pussy smells, but if I'm in need of a cheap fuck, I know where to go, 5 cents a lay. Well, enough about me, onto more important stuff.

Niggers, what the fuck are they doing alive? I'm sure thats the question going through many people's minds right now, it sure as hell is going through mine. I mean, do niggers really serve any purpose at all for living? They used to, slavery, but thats history now. Once in a while I get a little stressed out, so I go walking, find myself a nigger, and beat the shit out of him. I always feel much better knowing that I just beat the fuck out of a nigger.

Moving right along to bitches. Yes, bitches. Females, women, whores, skanks, sluts..etc. You know what I'm talking about. Those dumb pieces of shit that have no idea what the fuck is going on in the world. Females are dumb as shit, they are quite possibly the dumbest creatures on this Earth. I can see only 4 reasons why they should be allowed to breath:
1. Cooking
2. Cleaning
3. Laundry
4. Oral Sex

That's it. I've done a good deal of research on this topic and I have come to the conclusion that with out these elements in a woman's life, she is worthless.

In closing, niggers=good slaves, women=easy fuck.

Sincerely,
DaddyX
Old 02-17-2002, 04:28 AM   #2 (permalink)

Internets: 306
StDx is a jewel in the rough StDx is a jewel in the rough StDx is a jewel in the rough StDx is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via ICQ to StDx
Angry

Death to all who falsly bear the name of the prophet.
-Saint Daddy X
[This message has been edited by StDx (edited February 17, 2002).]

[This message has been edited by StDx (edited February 18, 2002).]
StDx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2002, 06:53 PM   #3 (permalink)

Internets: 10
Stu Piddasle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Stu Piddasle
personally I think that Daddy Z is a racist mother fucker. Daddy X I would like to say fuck you you cum guzzeling, yeast infected pussy. FUCK YOU!

------------------
Stu Piddasle is offline   Reply With Quote