Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?

Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? (http://www.nubblies.net/forums/index.php)
-   Shit Talking Central (http://www.nubblies.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   Declaring War on Cocktooth (http://www.nubblies.net/forums/showthread.php?t=18311)

Saint DH 10-10-2011 03:39 PM

Lame arguments imo. At least MM drove 6+ hours to be at the gathering, whereas you couldn't even drive 2.

Mr. Blonde 10-10-2011 03:47 PM

Shaw I have it on good word that Misty is better than you because he actually came to the Nubblies gathering?

f3lix 10-10-2011 04:33 PM

Gotta love The Tooth telling us a second hand story when we were all there.

THEINCREDIBLEdork 10-10-2011 05:48 PM

Hm... curious where tooth got that story... nvm I wont even pull that card. Your words are wind cocktooth, why have you been hiding if nothing I say matters? I envision you crying in a pillow, on the couch of course. Your wife wears the pants in your household.

Cocktooth 10-10-2011 05:59 PM

With no offense to AP in this matter, if you have time in your life to drive 6 hours to a gathering of men, you don't have much of a life at all. You see, the big difference here is one of us has put their personal life on the board. One of us just makes everyone uncomfortable, both in person, and online. I don't know shit about you, except for the fact that you proved what everyone has thought, and your just an extremly weird guy, with very little to add to a group.

Edit: By the way. When you are AP, already proven in your field, and wealthy, any spare time you can find you deserve to use it the way you see fit. Same with UB. F3lix, just because it isn't September doesn't mean you can speak again. You are much better muted.

Cocktooth 10-10-2011 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dirty Harry (Post 418363)
Lame arguments imo. At least MM drove 6+ hours to be at the gathering, whereas you couldn't even drive 2.

I wouldn't drive 15 minutes to hang out with most of you fucking people. I know it's always said that everyone is different away from Nubblies. From what I gathered, at the last one, most of you were the exact same. I don't care to be around that. I sure as hell don't care to spend my free time doing that.

Saint DH 10-10-2011 06:23 PM

Those words...they sting, ouch.

Everyone was very nice and a great time was had...so you missed out. And that's fine if you didn't want to show up. It's not like I hold it against you. I was just pointing out a major weakness in your original argument. I'm neutral in this war.

THEINCREDIBLEdork 10-10-2011 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cocktooth (Post 418382)

Edit: By the way. When you are AP, already proven in your field, and wealthy, any spare time you can find you deserve to use it the way you see fit. Same with UB. F3lix, just because it isn't September doesn't mean you can speak again. You are much better muted.

this is probably where you shouldn't go, I'm probably the most secure financially independently person on this board except for those of us making london money. Im 26. I have no debt and live my life is 100% carefree outside the 45-50 hrs of work I do a Week. At work im a rockstar. All I've got is spare time to fuck around with and believe me its by my own design. And when I get tired of it, ill be sure to look into moving into cleaning diapers of illegitimate children.

Cocktooth 10-10-2011 08:04 PM

Congrats. However you have to spin your lonely, meaningless existAnce, go ahead. You see, I too have no debt. I've been able to make enough money in order to live life debt free to this point. I also don't have to travel 6 hours to hangout with what amounts to my only friends. Why is that I wonder? Maybe when people actually met you in person, you creep the fuck out of them. Continue to use my kid as a way to fuel this pointless banter, because no matter what any of you think, he is the best thing to happen to me. Believe it or not, I love being a father. Next please. Maybe now you can talk about how fat I am, or how it took me 2 months to send a bullshit Santa gift. Whatever it is, I can still get up tomorrow morning and know that the majority of the people that meet me, actually like me! You don't get that chance!

f3lix 10-10-2011 08:12 PM

They like you because they are no longer the dumbest person in the room. You make people feel better about themselves.

Cocktooth 10-10-2011 08:22 PM

Felix, of all people you should realize I really don't give a damn on your thoughts. You are better then everyone. Your life in central indiana is much more glamourous then any of us. Everytime I think of you, jealousy sets in, and I turn into a dark deep depression. If only I could be half of everything you were, are, and are going to be, I could wake up happy in the mornings.

f3lix 10-10-2011 08:43 PM

Good contradiction

THEINCREDIBLEdork 10-10-2011 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cocktooth (Post 418390)
Continue to use my kid as a way to fuel this pointless banter, because no matter what any of you think, he is the best thing to happen to me. Believe it or not, I love being a father. Next please.

If having a :shaw:-baby is the best thing that ever happened to you good luck to you sir. You're starting to make me feel guilty for piling on your shitty life, even though you started this. I hope he doesn't realize how much of a loser his father is because he can't keep a job for an entire year.

Cocktooth 10-10-2011 09:32 PM

Ummm except I just steamrolled through my 2nd year with this company. Listen, while typing in this thread, I have realized something. I could careless about 90% of the people on this thread. I stayed around for quite awhile because most of the conversations were pretty good. I got past the fact that I got continually ripped on about spelling and my overall intelligence over and over again. I've also realized in 27 years old having a bitchfest. Sorry, maybe fun to you guys, but not for me. So I guess you win. You pegged me. I've done plenty in my nib lies life to know it's a waste of my time typing to people that I have no desire to know! It was great for awhile, but I think this is a great time to walk away. My life is in a great spot, so to hear how bad you think my life is isn't healthy. I'll move on with my life and be happy, while you guys move onto your next victim in an attempt to convince yourself you are happy. See ya fellas

THEINCREDIBLEdork 10-10-2011 09:34 PM

later, bro

f3lix 10-10-2011 10:58 PM

I'll set the line at 6.5 days for his next post.

THEINCREDIBLEdork 10-10-2011 11:28 PM

I think it was the spelling thing that really got to him. This was just the stick that injured the camel's back. You all should be ashamed of yourselves.

straw

Mr. Blonde 10-11-2011 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Mistoffelees (Post 418144)
I'm afraid I'm Declaring War on him with the goal of making him quit nubblies.

3 days....

:ragenotbad:

Ugly Bastard 10-11-2011 12:34 AM

Damn Cocktooth! That was like the fastest fold in the history of internet trolling. Thanks for thinking of those of us who really like that you're here before insta-committing to leaving!

thekremlin 10-11-2011 03:42 AM

This war kicked off!!! Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go back to making

L O N D O N M O N E Y !!!!!!!!!

Did he really leave? That kind of sucks. I liked him, I'll say it. Not mad at ID though. I just can't believe how quickly he destroyed the cocktooth. Jesus. Ruthless efficiency. Who's next?

Orgazmo 10-11-2011 11:02 AM

War is hell, gentlemen.

I, too, genuinely like Cocktooth and am not afraid to admit it. I look forward to the day that he returns to this god forsaken place.

THEINCREDIBLEdork 10-11-2011 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thekremlin (Post 418423)
Who's next?

Name him.

Saint DH 10-11-2011 11:34 PM

I like Cocktooth, and I can't see why anyone wouldn't. I hope he comes back.

But, just for the record, the catcher dropped the ball at the plate. The runner was safe. I'm sorry that it had to be that way, Cocktooth.

BigDongedHoe 10-19-2011 10:49 PM

I'm shocked at the cheetah like speed that Misty was able to get Cocktooth to quit. It'd be great if Cock makes a re appearance in the next 24-48 hours.

SittinOnDubsWGW 10-20-2011 02:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigDongedHoe (Post 418957)
I'm shocked at the cheetah like speed that Misty was able to get Cocktooth to quit. It'd be great if Cock makes a re appearance in the next 24-48 hours.

Agreed, quite impressive. I'm guessing it'll be a while before the 'tooth comes back. But they always do.