Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?

Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? (http://www.nubblies.net/forums/index.php)
-   The Confessional/Advice Line (http://www.nubblies.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=74)
-   -   Find Me Precious Treasure (http://www.nubblies.net/forums/showthread.php?t=18613)

Saint DH 10-10-2012 01:07 PM

Find Me Precious Treasure
 
Whoever finds me the coolest license plate frame will be showered in praise, rep, and semen.

You will also get one point.

DJ FC 10-10-2012 02:10 PM

TagArmur Carbon Fiber License Plate Frame | Carbon Fiber Gear

ninjaface 10-10-2012 03:35 PM

BumpShox XL - Front Car Bumper Protection,Ultimate Front Bumper Guard. Front Bumper Protection License Plate Frame. Tougher Than Steel ! : Amazon.com : Automotive

Saint DH 10-10-2012 06:48 PM

The carbon fiber one is really nice, but I just can't imagine spending ninety bucks on a license plate frame. I was hoping for a black/chrome metal one with a cool design. I'll prob just go with plain black.

f3lix 10-10-2012 07:18 PM

Worst op and ep ever.

Orgazmo 10-10-2012 07:48 PM

Only The Best Moms Get Promoted to Nana-black-License Plate... review | buy, shop with friends, sale | Kaboodle

Saint DH 10-10-2012 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by f3lix (Post 431489)
Worst op and ep ever.

There wasn't much activity on here today, and I was looking for one of these. I thought you might be able to find something cooler than what I could, and several of you did. Pos reps forthcoming. Praise and semen will be reserved for the winner.

DJ FC 10-10-2012 08:36 PM

You said coolest. No mention of price.

Saint DH 10-10-2012 08:55 PM

Fair enough.

THEINCREDIBLEdork 10-10-2012 10:04 PM

Very lame thread. It's unfortunate you spend your time at work on forums and shopping for acessories and trinkets instead of earning an honest living.

Saint DH 10-11-2012 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Mistoffelees (Post 431494)
Very lame thread. It's unfortunate you spend your time at work on forums and shopping for acessories and trinkets instead of earning an honest living.

Not everyone can suck off dudes in a Pilot gas station bathroom for a living.

thekremlin 10-11-2012 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Mistoffelees (Post 431494)
It's unfortunate you spend your time at work on forums and shopping for acessories and trinkets instead of earning an honest living as a mid-level manager.

ftfy

THEINCREDIBLEdork 10-11-2012 07:40 AM

i don't get it. Are you a mid-level manager?

thekremlin 10-11-2012 08:02 AM

Yes.

DJ FC 10-11-2012 08:32 AM

I am a mid-level manager as well.

DDTempest 10-11-2012 10:26 AM

I'm a low-level manager :(

thekremlin 10-11-2012 10:31 AM

Don't be so hard on yourself.

Ugly Bastard 10-11-2012 12:09 PM

This thread should be included in a tutorial for adminz on how to identify a thread that should be deleted.

Saint DH 10-11-2012 12:47 PM

There are now 19 posts that are on this forum as a direct result of this thread being created. I should be given a fucking medal.

DJ FC 10-11-2012 04:27 PM

I find this thread both practical AND humorous. Rare combination.

THEINCREDIBLEdork 10-11-2012 07:28 PM

This thread is further proof that the admins here hate America.

I present to you exhibit A:
http://www.nubblies.net/forums/Photo...2/Capture6.PNG

Orgazmo 10-11-2012 10:13 PM

Security, motherfucker.

THEINCREDIBLEdork 10-11-2012 10:17 PM

why don't you go hide under your bed you pussy mutherfuckn BITCH :retarddance:

thekremlin 10-12-2012 01:57 AM

RIOT AT NUBBLIES!!! BURN THIS MOTHER DOWN!

Orgazmo 10-12-2012 02:55 AM

Good luck. Nubblies is made of asbestos.

and you all have cancer

dick cancer


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:41 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright © 2002-∞ - Nubblies.net