![]() |
|
|
#11 (permalink) |
|
Spice Master
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 17,969
Internets: 284106
|
Like i said, lots of people get dogs here and take them home. I guess it costs like 100$ or so to take a dog home to the states as baggage. So thats not a really good reason. If I was going home after this year or whatever, i could take her no problem. Only thing is, I want to travel for a couple months after...been thinking about how I might be able to handle that. My parents have an empty nest and they've been gradually replacing us with dogs. I'm sure shipping her home for a few months or even longer wouldn't be out of the question.
|
|
|
|
| Bookmarks |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| GO MY FRIEND | THEINCREDIBLEdork | Jibberish | 39 | 04-14-2005 05:46 PM |
| Nubblies Auction: Mr. Blonde | DJ FC | General Chat | 34 | 03-29-2004 01:25 AM |