![]() |
|
|
#11 (permalink) |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 13,643
Internets: 247330
|
DDT, did you just go around your house picking up random objects off the floor and out of the trash for your Santee?
I'm sorry. That was mean. I'm just bitter because MY SANTA HAS NOT PRODUCED SO MUCH AS THE SLIGHTEST HINT OF ACKNOWLEDGING THAT I EXIST. |
|
|
|
| Bookmarks |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Secret Santa | Repugnant Abomination | General Chat | 479 | 02-20-2012 02:12 AM |
| Santa Claus | Mr. Blonde | Jibberish | 16 | 11-30-2010 03:00 AM |
| Secret Santa 2k9 | Orgazmo | General Chat | 213 | 07-10-2010 03:42 PM |
| Secret Cupid | DDTempest | General Chat | 25 | 02-17-2010 10:10 PM |