Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Important Stuff > Sports

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 02-16-2003, 09:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
Orgazmo

I post this after a 14 point loss to "And None," the bad junior team. The loss was comprised of various ingredients, including (but not limited to) And None not being too bad, the last minute addition of Jake Engler to their squad, and the fact that they hired assassins to hit each Nubblite with a poisonous dart before the game. The dart was a sedative that immediately affected gameplay, causing 90% of the Nubblites' beginnings shots to be a bit off. After the first 5 minutes of the game the poison began to wear out as the Nubblites rallied back to cut the once 20 or so point lead to as little as 8. Such a change in momentum just fell short though, as the assassins returned to rain fire upon the Nubblite bench. In the end, the loss was 14; however, experts have predicted that, had it not been for the assassins, the Nubblites would have won by 28.

Security will be tighter for next game (Vs. Wilhite & Howard's team), so expect a better performance. Also, because of more heavily attended practice, player cohesiveness will be at an absolute maximum. Expect better Nubblitism next week.
Unread 02-16-2003, 09:05 PM   #2 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Coming from someone who lost an intramural game 96-11 the other night (...I had eight of our points damnit!!! ....sorry), my sincere apologies to those of you who experienced your first loss tonight. It is not a good feeling. So take that awful feeling that you have right now, and use that to fuel a win next week.

G'day.

-Ugly Bastard
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-16-2003, 09:25 PM   #3 (permalink)

Internets: 10
Lethal is on a distinguished road
Jake Engler a you can't say that you say? I agree. This bastard is the reason for the defeat. Without him it would have been a whole different game. For he alone outrebounded our entire team.

[This message has been edited by Orgazmo (edited February 16, 2003).]
Lethal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-16-2003, 09:59 PM   #4 (permalink)
Sex Kitten Milf fuuucck

Internets: 55974
BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute

The Nubblites lose to a team by 14 that the Lumberjacks beat by 19 last week? interesting.....

On a side note I told you guys they were a lot tougher than expected. The addition of engler would definitely make a difference on rebounds but other than that shouldn't on anything else. You guys did not lose to a bad team so I would not be upset, they are very talented.

A scouting report for Howard/Wilhites team:
We beat them by 19 and at one point was up 42-11 I believe. Our defense was very suffacating. We won the game on defense for the most part. We took away howards penetration and dingy's as well and past that they had nobody. Wilhite can hit some shots and isn't to bad, Howard is very good and plays great defense. Trout will have his hands full on that match up. Poppenfoose can jump out of the roof, He will block a lot of shots and can rebound just becuase of how high he gets. The rest of the players weren't very impressive. Howard, Dingy, Wilhite, and Poppy are the four you need to worry about but I felt like last weeks team was better than this weeks.

Good Luck either way and hopefully the Nubblites will pull the upset.

:::BDH:::
BigDongedHoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-16-2003, 10:03 PM   #5 (permalink)

Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BigDongedHoe:
The Nubblites lose to a team by 14 that the Lumberjacks beat by 19 last week? interesting.....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

-Ugly Bastard
Unread 02-17-2003, 12:48 AM   #6 (permalink)
Sex Kitten Milf fuuucck

Internets: 55974
BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute

Wow I have to say that I started laughing pretty hard when I saw that. It was just a joke, no shame in it at all, there a tough team.

:::BDH:::
BigDongedHoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2003, 01:08 AM   #7 (permalink)
I like dirt.

Internets: 2790
tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to tonguegina Send a message via AIM to tonguegina Send a message via MSN to tonguegina Send a message via Yahoo to tonguegina
Tougher than when you played them, thanks to their last second addition.
tonguegina is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2003, 01:30 AM   #8 (permalink)
50 Cent

yeah, Engler scored a ton of points. he was able to get inside and they could just give it to him and no one could stop him. Even Smith would have had a very hard time with him if you guys had to play them.
Unread 02-17-2003, 01:50 AM   #9 (permalink)
We still believe.

Internets: 216
Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Skype™ to Niger Angelus
I was supposed to go see the game, for that is what i told pliedes, but the plans were changed to Chicago, but I was there in spirit...
Niger Angelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2003, 01:52 AM   #10 (permalink)

Titan is on a distinguished road

No shit, Engler made about 85% of his shots, and the other players made a good amount as well.

Nubblites: You guys played hard, no shame in that. If your percentage of made shots would not have been reduced by the poisonous darts, you guys would have nailed.

[This message has been edited by Titan (edited February 16, 2003).]
Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2003, 02:14 AM   #11 (permalink)

Morning Lumber is on a distinguished road
boomba-heys won 55-25

Morning Lumber is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2003, 02:34 AM   #12 (permalink)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Morning Lumber:
boomba-heys won 55-25

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not only did they win, but they also prefer male reproductive organs.

I'll take a loss anyday if it means not prefering the male reproductive organs.

-Ugly Bastard
Unread 02-17-2003, 03:19 AM   #13 (permalink)

Internets: 123
Trout Sniffer will become famous soon enough Trout Sniffer will become famous soon enough

Yeah, I will take partial responsibility for the loss today as I was about 1 for 10 on three point shots. My shot was way off today and if I could have hit, we could have won. Sorry guys.
Trout Sniffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2003, 03:49 AM   #14 (permalink)

Mighty Python is on a distinguished road
Trout shut the hell up, since I play on a team with you pretty much year round and you are about the only person I consider to be consistently more intense and focused than me, you can just shut the hell up. B/c I'm sure your teammates know that you go all-out no matter what, and that you along w/ everyone else put forth a great deal today. Although I hear attendance at team practices is ailing...you can't make chicken stew outta chicken shit.
Mighty Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2003, 05:05 AM   #15 (permalink)
50 Cent

Yeah Trout, don't be hard on yourself. It's just a game. Sure, it would have been nice to win, but our loss wasn't your fault. If anything, the reason the game was somewhat close was your fault.

You played your hardest, and as long as you do that, Nubblites don't care if you shoot 50 shots and make 2. Don't worry about it.
Unread 02-17-2003, 01:59 PM   #16 (permalink)

Combat Chuck is on a distinguished road
Gotta say, we came back from the poison dart effects quite well with a mad-on rally, but Engler was a force to be reckoned with. His shot accuracy wasn't always the best, but his ability to push around his weight made it tough to snag rebounds.

That said though, Trout, you might not have had the best game yesterday, but damn, your game was still something to credit. You stacked up 17 points, which is something to be said.

All in all, this still was a momentous game, as Orgazmo was the first to put the Nubblites on the board. Congrats man.

This wasn't as bad of a loss as it could have been, and we represented ourselves pretty well, considering those damn assassins.
Combat Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2003, 05:40 PM   #17 (permalink)

Trout Sniffer will become famous soon enough Trout Sniffer will become famous soon enough

Did you keep these stats or what CC?
Unread 02-17-2003, 09:59 PM   #18 (permalink)

victim is on a distinguished road
Is there something to be said about The Nubblites losing the game on the 1 year anniversary of the birth of the Nubblies forums? Is it an omen?
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-18-2003, 02:17 AM   #19 (permalink)

Mighty Python is on a distinguished road
It better not be an omen for shit! Especially for you greedy bastards who have had the pleasure of partaking in Nubblies this entire time, leaving everyone else out in the cold. But honestly superstition is so much horseshit, I'd beat the hell out of the Easter Bunny if I ever caught his sneaky ass and feast on his brains for a nice family holiday dinner if I got the chance just to efface any truth in superstition on this planet.
Mighty Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-18-2003, 08:02 PM   #20 (permalink)

I looked it up in my "Omens of the World" book. It's definitely an omen of some sort. The strange thing is, it didn't tell what for. All it had was a strange picture of a cow dressed like a king and was lying on it's back with a television set smashed into his head...
Unread 02-19-2003, 12:19 AM   #21 (permalink)
I like dirt.

tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to tonguegina Send a message via AIM to tonguegina Send a message via MSN to tonguegina Send a message via Yahoo to tonguegina
I think Orgazmo should watch out then. He is clearly the "king" of Nubblies, and his possessed "television" is obviously going to attack him in the night while on the computer...you don't have a dell do you? Those damn "cow" boxes.
Unread 02-19-2003, 12:50 AM   #22 (permalink)

Gateways are the "cow" boxes aren't they?
Unread 02-19-2003, 01:10 AM   #23 (permalink)

Yeah... that's scary... you don't have a Gateway do you Orgazmo??
Unread 02-19-2003, 01:31 AM   #24 (permalink)
Orgazmo

Nope...
Unread 02-19-2003, 09:19 PM   #25 (permalink)
I like dirt.

Either way, I'd watch out for any sort of cow connection in your living room.