Thread: APRIL FOOLS DAY
View Single Post
Unread 04-01-2004, 05:07 AM   #1 (permalink)
bert

Internets: 10
bert is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to bert
alright so its that wonderful day... April fools day and many of you are digging into your bag of tricks and seeing what kind of jokes you can pull on some helpless people. just like to hear what other people have in mind for today and how they are goin to pull some pranks on people.

i myself have currently gotten 4 people and its only 2 oclock in the morning....

1. first off i told my EX that class was cancelled tomorrow at 8. she was so happy becuase this class is gay, she was jumpin up and down she was so happy then when she asked for the email i told her it was a joke and she wanted to ring my neck, it was a great start to the night.

2. for my second april fools day joke i got my girlfriend and had some useful help from UB on this one. i told her that after i left her room around 9 that i was tryin to walk on my hands(i've been practicing this so she knows that i actually do it) well while i was doing so i told her i fell and hurt my collar bone and this i have already broken it i told her that i think i rebroke it and i had her convinced that it was broken. she was sayin that she was goin to take me to the hospital tomorrow and skip class to take me there. then UB got in and was like did you hear that bert got hurt. so he was playing along nicely. then i told her i was just goin to pop it back into place and that was when she siad that she was comin over now to take me to the hospital, she had her shoes on and had gotten dressed and had her keys in her hand to come over, i then proceeded to tell her i was just joking. it was great, classic

3. i went across the suite and set my suitemates clocks an hour fast so that he is early to his first class tomorrow, then i got his watch off his hand and also set it fast.

4. currently i am messin with Buckeye's head.. recently we got an email from the school sayin that the RIAA(recording industry assocation of america) is sueing people at our school for downloading music. so i went ahead and told buckeye that i got an email sayin i have to meet with the school board and people from the RIAA to talk bout the downloadin problem. he is currently running through ideas to help me so that i wont get in trouble. ways to get around the little things. not sure what he is goin to say after i tell him im just kiddin

but anyways i would just like to hear what other people have to say, or what they have in mind for this wonderful day.
bert is offline   Reply With Quote