Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Normal Stuff > General Chat

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-01-2004, 05:07 AM   #1 (permalink)

Internets: 10
bert is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to bert
alright so its that wonderful day... April fools day and many of you are digging into your bag of tricks and seeing what kind of jokes you can pull on some helpless people. just like to hear what other people have in mind for today and how they are goin to pull some pranks on people.

i myself have currently gotten 4 people and its only 2 oclock in the morning....

1. first off i told my EX that class was cancelled tomorrow at 8. she was so happy becuase this class is gay, she was jumpin up and down she was so happy then when she asked for the email i told her it was a joke and she wanted to ring my neck, it was a great start to the night.

2. for my second april fools day joke i got my girlfriend and had some useful help from UB on this one. i told her that after i left her room around 9 that i was tryin to walk on my hands(i've been practicing this so she knows that i actually do it) well while i was doing so i told her i fell and hurt my collar bone and this i have already broken it i told her that i think i rebroke it and i had her convinced that it was broken. she was sayin that she was goin to take me to the hospital tomorrow and skip class to take me there. then UB got in and was like did you hear that bert got hurt. so he was playing along nicely. then i told her i was just goin to pop it back into place and that was when she siad that she was comin over now to take me to the hospital, she had her shoes on and had gotten dressed and had her keys in her hand to come over, i then proceeded to tell her i was just joking. it was great, classic

3. i went across the suite and set my suitemates clocks an hour fast so that he is early to his first class tomorrow, then i got his watch off his hand and also set it fast.

4. currently i am messin with Buckeye's head.. recently we got an email from the school sayin that the RIAA(recording industry assocation of america) is sueing people at our school for downloading music. so i went ahead and told buckeye that i got an email sayin i have to meet with the school board and people from the RIAA to talk bout the downloadin problem. he is currently running through ideas to help me so that i wont get in trouble. ways to get around the little things. not sure what he is goin to say after i tell him im just kiddin

but anyways i would just like to hear what other people have to say, or what they have in mind for this wonderful day.
bert is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2004, 05:11 AM   #2 (permalink)

buckeye is on a distinguished road
yeah soooooo.... fuck bert, and his april fool's day bullshit. goddamn.
buckeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2004, 10:28 AM   #3 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by bert:
3. i went across the suite and set my suitemates clocks an hour fast so that he is early to his first class tomorrow, then i got his watch off his hand and also set it fast.
God-damn that made me laugh hard.

I've done a couple things so far myself:

1. I told bert's girlfriend that I'm gay, and can't double date her friend. (I didn't string this one along for too long...I don't wanna fuck in the laundry room, ya know?)

2. I told a poker-friend of mine that I won a huge multi-table tournament, $50 buyin with 298 people. He was pretty excited for me. When I told him, it wasn't quite April 1st in his region of the country, so he wasn't too pleased.

3. My recent work includes this:

UB: you're lucky kissane.
Amanda Kissane: why??!!!
Amanda Kissane: cause i'm up so frickin early waking up every girl in this house@??!
UB: haha...why are you up? [pliedes] just told me that IU's classes got cancelled today
Amanda Kissane: nu uh!!!
Amanda Kissane: why?!
UB: i dunno...something about an 'administrative day' or something.
Amanda Kissane: bullshit!!! april fool's! haha
UB: damnit you're good
Amanda Kissane: haha yeah i know
Amanda Kissane: i should have let you keep goin

She is good, there's no denying that.

What a great day...the best day of the year?

-Ugly Bastard

[ April 01, 2004, 07:29 AM: Message edited by: Ugly Bastard ]
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2004, 01:57 PM   #4 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Internets: 305662
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo
My only real April Fools joke has come in the form of convincing an angry mob that I lost the .net suffix for Nubblies. Outside of that, the jokes have been pretty tame. I'll keep you updated.
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2004, 01:59 PM   #5 (permalink)

Elegy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Orgazmo:
My only real April Fools joke has come in the form of convincing an angry mob that I lost the .net suffix for Nubblies.
Ouch, fooled me.
Elegy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2004, 02:17 PM   #6 (permalink)

Titan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by Orgazmo:
My only real April Fools joke has come in the form of convincing an angry mob that I lost the .net suffix for Nubblies.
You know what would be even funnier...

[ April 01, 2004, 11:18 AM: Message edited by: Titan ]

I do what the fuck I want.
Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2004, 02:39 PM   #7 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Internets: 305662
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo
If the real "joke" was that I really did lose the domain name...and I thought it'd be funny to restore a bit of hope to people only to come clean once the clock strikes midnight tonight?
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2004, 03:10 PM   #8 (permalink)

Internets: 124047
Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute

Now your just playing with my emotions....!!!!!!

Nubblies: If we put up with Felix, we will put up with you too.
Cocktooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2004, 04:17 AM   #9 (permalink)
Nasty Nate

Internets: 4881
Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute
I think one of the best april fool's jokes ive heard about someone pulling was done by my sister.

She was a freshman in college at the time. Basically she called home to my mom crying (faking of course), and told her she was pregnant. Pretty short and simple... but I thought it was damn good.
Nathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2004, 02:23 PM   #10 (permalink)

xcerca is on a distinguished road
REMOVED BY USER

-xcerc

Last edited by xcerca; 12-04-2007 at 02:40 AM.
xcerca is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2004, 02:43 PM   #11 (permalink)

Calamity Jane is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Calamity Jane
a few years ago on april fools day i successfully convinced my brother that there was a 2-hour delay. he overslept, almost missed the bus, and got quite mad.
Calamity Jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-04-2004, 02:59 AM   #12 (permalink)

death_by_technology is on a distinguished road
I got expelled on april fools day for public intoxication,for being stoned looks like the jokes on me

to be great is to be misunderstood<br /> -Emerson
death_by_technology is offline   Reply With Quote