View Single Post
Unread 04-14-2003, 06:41 PM   #5 (permalink)
Combat Chuck

Internets: 10
Combat Chuck is on a distinguished road

Well, UB, you're right. I sure do have a hilarious opinion on this whole subject.

There's a part of me that kinda wishes this wouldn't have been put here, but then the better part of me realizes that it doesn't matter....seriously, I almost died of disbelief and laughter when I heard this.

Alright, I heard about this long before most people did. I was the one to inform pliedes and the friend that I believe informed Titan of this. I've had to keep this in just for moral reasons, but it ain't my fault if someone else is spreading the news is it?

If any of you do not know, I had a 6 month relationship with S.H., one that ended at the beginning of this school year. It took me quite a while to get over it, and really, when I found out that they were dating, is really when I finally got over her. Which is kinda pathetic in hindsight, but man, I was in love with the chick. Yeah....go figure.

Anyway, I'll give the info that I know, and so on and so forth.

T.H. and S.H. have technically been dating for 3 months, but in all actuality, they had been dating before I even started up my relationship with her. Yup, that means that they were pretty much dating when I was going out with her, but they didn't call it that. And I don't doubt that she had feelings for me, but it annoyed me nonetheless.

But as I said, in legal terms, they have been officially dating since the end of Christmas Break. I found out that they were getting married at the beginning of March. You guys seriously have no idea how hard it was to keep this in. And how great it is to see that it's out.

Now, as of when I first found out, here were their plans. Their first original plan was to get married on T.H.'s 18th birthday. That's right folks, S.H. is older than T.H. Heh.

Then the prom idea came up. It's nice to know that they're using a bit of discretion and waiting....a month.

S.H. is to take her brother, A.H. (who's a good kid, wish he wasn't messed up with this whole debacle) to prom. T.H. will take his sister, A.H. (weird...) to prom. The third party in all this is A.W. who was informed of this in hopes that she would be their witness at the wedding. At prom, they will swap partners (which is the stupidest thing ever....seriously, we'd be happy to host the wedding at WCHS, so why do they have to use all these evasive techniques?) and sneak out and get hitched.

I don't want to think about what the rest of the night will entail.

These were the original plans. Yes, pliedes is correct in saying that both have parental permission, and yes, they would be living seperately.

At first, maybe I thought they wanted cheaper student loans, or they'd save money with married student housing....

Anyway, there have been some changes I believe. It seems that S.H.'s father signed her up for a 2 year contract in a student dorm. That means that if they do get hitched, they still won't be living together. Which makes me wonder if they're using a little bit more discretion and waiting til their Junior year of college to get married.

There are other developments, such as the rumor that S.H. may be pregnant....which in all actuality, can't be the case. As stated above, I'm not sure if they are aware of all the nudity that procreation requires....but in seriousness, I really can't see them getting that far. I mean, if I couldn't get that far, there's no way he has already.

Unless somehow gazing deeply into each other's eyes is a new way to rock the casbah....

I do believe that the only real way that S.H. could be pregnant would be that she is either the unwilling host of T.H.'s army of overweight clones (which were inserted as bacteria into her ear), or they prayed hard enough for that immaculate conception deal.

So there's the whole shebang, all laid out to you in Combat Chuck terms.

Hope you all are laughing as hard as I am. Seriously, after a month, the humour has yet to leave the situation. Enjoy.

------------------
No dogs were harmed during the time it took to write this post. However, a cat got shot, and I ate a duck.
Combat Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote