Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Normal Stuff > General Chat

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-14-2003, 02:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
pliedes

A lot of people have been talking about a rumor that two wchs seniors are getting married on prom night. I'm going to tell you what I know, which is technically all just rumor, but take it as you will...

Who? Well, names aren't allowed on nubblies, but anyone remember the variety show? Remember the couple who sang a song together and won 'best of show'? T.H. and S.H. Yeah, that'd be them...

Apparently the plan was to get married on prom night. I've since heard that they've scrapped that specific aspect of it... maybe they realized how pathetic it would be. Anyways, it's not a joke at all, they actually are getting married. Both sets of parents apparently are down with the whole idea. I'm not sure why. Apparently the parents are so overprotective that this is just an extreme offshoot of being overprotective to the utmost. I heard they are still going to live with their parents, and live seperately. But they're going to the same college, so I guess that works. It's been theorized that the female is pregnant, but that seems extremely unlikely do to the good nature of these two.

I just find it hard to see any reason why they would do such. The whole thing seems lacking a real purpose to get married, but here's the thing, if they really want to get married, it's up to them. If they really feel this is what they want to do, I wish them the best of luck, though lord knows I won't be taking this path...

So there it is. I'm not saying all of this is true, but take it as you will. I wish them the best of luck.
Unread 04-14-2003, 02:50 PM   #2 (permalink)

Internets: 10
Titan is on a distinguished road

I laughed my ass off when I received a call from another good friend of mine to tell me of this whole deal... truly, the ridiculousness of the situation is enough to keep me in a good laughing mood for at least a few years.

From what I know of these two, neither of them are near mature enough to handle marriage, if you don't believe me, let me just quote pliedes here for you:

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pliedes:
I heard they are still going to live with their parents, and live seperately.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow... so if anyone wants to explain that to me... what the hell is the actual point of getting married? Couldn't they just stay a non-married couple and be exactly the same? Yes. Then maybe they could get married when they're mature enough to realize how stupid it is to get married on prom night and live with your parents.

It's been theorized that the female is pregnant, but that seems extremely unlikely do to the good nature of these two. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't think that T.H. could actually figure out how to impregnate someone.

I wish them the best of luck.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, they'll need it.

Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2003, 03:19 PM   #3 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

The word "wow" might appropriately sum up this situation. I am quite pleased to see that they will be getting married. Why? Because I don't really like the T.H. kid, so I'm pretty happy to see him throwing his life away like this.

I would venture a guess that a certain "Combat Chuck" would have a humorous opinion or two on this subject.

So are they going to be married before or after prom? I would find it quite humorous if they got married in the afternoon, went out to eat, and then showed up at prom

What a coupla losers....

pliedes (or anyone else), keep this message board updated on this topic, it makes me smile.

-Ugly Bastard

------------------
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2003, 05:50 PM   #4 (permalink)
Sex Kitten Milf fuuucck

Internets: 55974
BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute

I always thought he was gay?

this is definitely a suprise

:::BDH:::

------------------
-Representing 9.5+" penis's nation wide
BigDongedHoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2003, 06:41 PM   #5 (permalink)

Combat Chuck is on a distinguished road

Well, UB, you're right. I sure do have a hilarious opinion on this whole subject.

There's a part of me that kinda wishes this wouldn't have been put here, but then the better part of me realizes that it doesn't matter....seriously, I almost died of disbelief and laughter when I heard this.

Alright, I heard about this long before most people did. I was the one to inform pliedes and the friend that I believe informed Titan of this. I've had to keep this in just for moral reasons, but it ain't my fault if someone else is spreading the news is it?

If any of you do not know, I had a 6 month relationship with S.H., one that ended at the beginning of this school year. It took me quite a while to get over it, and really, when I found out that they were dating, is really when I finally got over her. Which is kinda pathetic in hindsight, but man, I was in love with the chick. Yeah....go figure.

Anyway, I'll give the info that I know, and so on and so forth.

T.H. and S.H. have technically been dating for 3 months, but in all actuality, they had been dating before I even started up my relationship with her. Yup, that means that they were pretty much dating when I was going out with her, but they didn't call it that. And I don't doubt that she had feelings for me, but it annoyed me nonetheless.

But as I said, in legal terms, they have been officially dating since the end of Christmas Break. I found out that they were getting married at the beginning of March. You guys seriously have no idea how hard it was to keep this in. And how great it is to see that it's out.

Now, as of when I first found out, here were their plans. Their first original plan was to get married on T.H.'s 18th birthday. That's right folks, S.H. is older than T.H. Heh.

Then the prom idea came up. It's nice to know that they're using a bit of discretion and waiting....a month.

S.H. is to take her brother, A.H. (who's a good kid, wish he wasn't messed up with this whole debacle) to prom. T.H. will take his sister, A.H. (weird...) to prom. The third party in all this is A.W. who was informed of this in hopes that she would be their witness at the wedding. At prom, they will swap partners (which is the stupidest thing ever....seriously, we'd be happy to host the wedding at WCHS, so why do they have to use all these evasive techniques?) and sneak out and get hitched.

I don't want to think about what the rest of the night will entail.

These were the original plans. Yes, pliedes is correct in saying that both have parental permission, and yes, they would be living seperately.

At first, maybe I thought they wanted cheaper student loans, or they'd save money with married student housing....

Anyway, there have been some changes I believe. It seems that S.H.'s father signed her up for a 2 year contract in a student dorm. That means that if they do get hitched, they still won't be living together. Which makes me wonder if they're using a little bit more discretion and waiting til their Junior year of college to get married.

There are other developments, such as the rumor that S.H. may be pregnant....which in all actuality, can't be the case. As stated above, I'm not sure if they are aware of all the nudity that procreation requires....but in seriousness, I really can't see them getting that far. I mean, if I couldn't get that far, there's no way he has already.

Unless somehow gazing deeply into each other's eyes is a new way to rock the casbah....

I do believe that the only real way that S.H. could be pregnant would be that she is either the unwilling host of T.H.'s army of overweight clones (which were inserted as bacteria into her ear), or they prayed hard enough for that immaculate conception deal.

So there's the whole shebang, all laid out to you in Combat Chuck terms.

Hope you all are laughing as hard as I am. Seriously, after a month, the humour has yet to leave the situation. Enjoy.

------------------
No dogs were harmed during the time it took to write this post. However, a cat got shot, and I ate a duck.
Combat Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2003, 07:57 PM   #6 (permalink)

Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Allow me (and others) to get this straight:

Firstly, the comment about "if I couldn't get that far, there is no way he has already", made me laugh really hard.

Secondly, is it to be understood that they are taking their respective siblings to prom, then leaving prom early to go get married?

Thirdly, you said something about them waiting until their Junior year of college to get married, so when is it? Prom-night or three-years from now?

Fourthly, say it is prom night, is anyone down with some vandalization of people's cars and prom-dresses that night?

Fifthly; Combat, I am aware of how much this girl meant to you, and I can imagine that although you've "gotten over her", this still hurts a bit. My condolences to you upon seeing someone you care about make what appears to be a big mistake.

Thank you for your time.

G'bless us all.

-Ugly Bastard

------------------

[This message has been edited by Ugly Bastard (edited April 14, 2003).]
Unread 04-14-2003, 09:58 PM   #7 (permalink)

Internets: 123
Trout Sniffer will become famous soon enough Trout Sniffer will become famous soon enough

I think the whole idea of getting married in high school is LUDACRIS. Why the hell would you do that to yourself? You have college in 5 damn months and you're not going to be able to get your dick sucked on by anyone but her! What the hell?

I'm not saying that a relationship in college isn't possibly, that's cool, but marriage is a little more than "going out." They're crazy, that's all i have to say.

------------------
-WCHS Administration SUCKS!
Trout Sniffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2003, 10:06 PM   #8 (permalink)
Orgazmo

Yes, I also feel that this idea is an average-sized black rapper. Along with that, I find it to be absolutely ludicrous We're talking about marriage, for cock's sake, marriage. That's big-time & unnecessary. Along with what Titan said...if they're not even going to be living together...what is the point? Why rush into this at an age where homework ranks above holding a job? There's just no point at all...

If marriage really is a good idea at this point in their life...it'll be a great idea a few years from now. Why not put it off until then...?
Unread 04-14-2003, 10:08 PM   #9 (permalink)

Titan is on a distinguished road

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Combat Chuck:
I do believe that the only real way that S.H. could be pregnant would be that...they prayed hard enough for that immaculate conception deal.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Titan laughs heartily now.
Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2003, 10:32 PM   #10 (permalink)

victim is on a distinguished road

Just as I was beginning to think that fiction was stranger than reality, these two have to fuck up their lives so stupidly and score one up for the real world...

It's all probably just a stunt, just a prank, it seems too unreal.

[This message has been edited by victim (edited April 14, 2003).]
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2003, 12:53 AM   #11 (permalink)

Eh, that's what I thought.

UB, I'm really not sure if they're deciding to wait until their Junior year. If they do, whatever. I still believe that somewhere along the line, S.H. is going realize that Warsaw doesn't represent all the males of the world, and that Ball State represents a huge undiscovered amount of guys that she probably will realize are better than T.H.

T.H. isn't going to realize that there are other females out there, because he refuses to allow himself to see a relationship with anyone other than S.H. I believe that if they really are getting married, it will be because he doesn't want to lose her, and he knows that when she hits the college scene, it's going to take a washer on her finger to keep her in his arms. It's that simple.

UB, to tell you the truth, I wasn't really hurt by all of this. Like I said, when I found out that they were dating, I realized that I didn't care anymore, and that my feelings for her had waned. Now, they're nonexistent. It does pain me a bit to see them fall for such a ridiculous future, but it's their lives. I am no longer a part of her equation, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

The time that I spent with S.H. was in all honesty, one of the happiest times in my life. That's why it took so long to get over her, to see that we weren't really that good for each other. It was a great relationship at the time, but I've grown, and...well, I don't know if she has, or if she's regressed. But that's not my business.

I just tell it as I see it. Thank you for your concern though. I really do appreciate it.

Oh, and Trout, your comment had me laughing quite hard, just because T.H. has no comprehension of what the phrase get your dick sucked on really entails. And besides, even if he did, no one at Ball State would really have the twisted mind to think about such a thing as that. Trust me.

Oh, and UB, I'm thinking far past vandalization. I'm thinking of crashing the wedding. We need some good evasive drivers to follow them....we could seriously get a huge group of people to follow them to the wedding and laugh when the washer is placed upon her finger.

G'bless you all.

[This message has been edited by Combat Chuck (edited April 14, 2003).]
Unread 04-15-2003, 02:45 AM   #12 (permalink)

bert is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to bert

can someone PM me and inform me on these two dumbasses names so it will make me laugh more know that they are throwing there lives away

thanks
bert is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2003, 11:15 AM   #13 (permalink)

bert-

We can tell you their names as long as it's not in a deragatory sense, (basically, as long as we aren't bashing them).

Well I'm not bashing them. I am really really happy for Thomas Hall and Sera Hawkins. I wish them nothing but the best in their future endeavors, and can hardly wait to congratulate them in person.

There ya go...

-Ugly Bastard

PS: Chuck...did I read correctly? They're going to Ball State??? God Bless....
Unread 04-15-2003, 01:44 PM   #14 (permalink)
pliedes

We all need to go to the wedding. Even if they don't invite us, I think it's our responsiblity and caring human beings...
Unread 04-15-2003, 06:43 PM   #15 (permalink)

And lovers of everything matrimonial....

Yes, UB....you read correctly. Ball State will be the first place to fall to the massive blitzkreig that all of the T.H. clones will wreak. Don't say I didn't warn ya.
Unread 04-27-2003, 01:00 AM   #16 (permalink)

I heard that this whole marriage is a complete lie, and the two never planned on getting married.

Comments? Updates?

-Ugly Bastard
Unread 04-28-2003, 06:37 PM   #17 (permalink)

Where exactly did you hear this from?

Because I've been starting to think that maybe this whole thing was just a scam too. I don't know who started it, but if it isn't true, that was a pretty shitty thing to do.
Unread 04-29-2003, 02:32 PM   #18 (permalink)
pliedes

When I heard about it, it came from people in direct contact with the two... and further validation by her old boyfriend seemed enough for me.

What I've heard is that now they're just going to put it off. Maybe they realized how tacky getting married on prom would be...