View Single Post
Unread 04-14-2003, 07:57 PM   #6 (permalink)
Ugly Bastard

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Allow me (and others) to get this straight:

Firstly, the comment about "if I couldn't get that far, there is no way he has already", made me laugh really hard.

Secondly, is it to be understood that they are taking their respective siblings to prom, then leaving prom early to go get married?

Thirdly, you said something about them waiting until their Junior year of college to get married, so when is it? Prom-night or three-years from now?

Fourthly, say it is prom night, is anyone down with some vandalization of people's cars and prom-dresses that night?

Fifthly; Combat, I am aware of how much this girl meant to you, and I can imagine that although you've "gotten over her", this still hurts a bit. My condolences to you upon seeing someone you care about make what appears to be a big mistake.

Thank you for your time.

G'bless us all.

-Ugly Bastard

------------------

[This message has been edited by Ugly Bastard (edited April 14, 2003).]
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote