Thread: Shaq goes black
View Single Post
Unread 07-16-2004, 02:55 AM   #3 (permalink)
tonguegina
I like dirt.

Internets: 2790
tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to tonguegina Send a message via AIM to tonguegina Send a message via MSN to tonguegina Send a message via Yahoo to tonguegina
...and tonguegina smiles as another brick falls out of the Lakers' empire. I love it. I also like how Miami got rid of everyone except for Wade to get Shaq.

------------------
VOL Dumb-down

I'm happy that my least favorite team no longer has the "most dominant player in basketball." I'm also glad that my least favorite player (Shaq) didn't go to my favorite team (the Pacers), who apparently wanted him. That would have pissed me off. I wouldn't have known what to do.
tonguegina is offline   Reply With Quote