View Single Post
Unread 04-23-2004, 09:57 AM   #5 (permalink)
VOL

Internets: -205
VOL is infamous around these parts VOL is infamous around these parts VOL is infamous around these parts
<font color="red">PRE-MADONNA ALERT</font>

Eli is such a Pre-Madonna waiting to happen. Actually he is already there. There are so many people out there who just want to play for the love of the game and this guy, and his highly over rated and washed up father, think they have the power to tell an NFL team what to do. I say draft him San Diego, we'll see if he makes due on his promise. I cannot stand people like this. He is already starting. Why do you want to go somewhere else?

Aside from Eli being an over rated Pre- Madonna, I think he will get his wish, whether or not he gets drafted, he'll be traded to someone else. If I was the San Diego staff I would let him go to the Giants and pick up Phillip Rivers. I think he would be a good pick for them. I see Oakland taking Fitzgerald and Cleveland taking Robert Gallary. Arizona and Dennis Green could possibly go out on a limb and take Gallary as well, because I think Dennis Green can develop his young quarterback now, so I don't see them going for any QBs. I do see the Redskins taking loudmouth tight end Kellen Winslow, they need one for different formations and Kellen just may be it for them. As for Rothlesberger, I see him going to someone we aren't expecting. In fact, I think late first round, even though him, Eli, and Rivers are just about equals. The only thing that separates Eli is that he played in a tougher conference (SEC).

~ductor ab grandis divinitus~ CDXXVII
VOL is offline   Reply With Quote