View Single Post
Unread 02-05-2007, 01:56 AM   #6 (permalink)
Ugly Bastard

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

God I hate Colts fans. I really do. They are nothing but the product of being born close to Indianapolis. No one moves to Indianapolis. People are just born near there and then become Colts fans at some point. They're all so white and Christian and self-righteous. What I hate are the ones that feel entitled to something. Like, "well, we've dealt with a lot of heartbreak these last few years, this one we deserved." Go to Iran and tell someone about Jesus, asshole.

[i want to say that none of this is the product of me being bitter the Bears lost - i'd be saying this if the Bears went 3-13 this year and the Colts just polished off the Rams]

Last edited by Ugly Bastard; 02-05-2007 at 01:58 AM.
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote