View Single Post
Unread 02-19-2009, 11:32 PM   #53 (permalink)
DDTempest
Ahoy Fuckbag

Internets: 187030
DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute

And the reply from Johnson and Johnson:

Quote:
Dear Mr. Goldwater:

Thank you for contacting the Johnson & Johnson Consumer Information Center. Our company’s long-standing commitment to providing high quality products for all our consumers is the foundation of our business. Therefore, we are sorry to learn of your dissatisfaction with our BAND-AID® Brand Clear Comfort Flex™ Bandages.

Since your particular situation requires a more in-depth conversation than is possible through a letter or an e-mail, we would appreciate the opportunity to discuss this matter with you further. You can call us toll free at 1-888-638-5242 Monday through Friday, 8-5 EST. Please have the product you are calling us about available.

In addition, we recommend contacting your doctor if this situation is of a medical nature.

Your phone call will help us to quickly gather important information for our Quality Assurance department and to determine appropriate compensation for you. We may also arrange to have the product returned to us, at no expense to you, for some Quality Assurance testing.

The information you provide will enable us to continue to deliver the high quality products you should expect from Johnson & Johnson. We sincerely apologize for your experience and look forward to hearing from you soon. When you call, be sure to mention the reference number noted below.

Thank you again for contacting us about this important matter!

013181830A
I sent a response basically saying thanks for wasting my time, but if I wanted to talk to your $8.00 an hour "customer service agents" I would have.

Quote:
You often seem to think that the lowest-hanging-fruit makes you some sort of comedy genius. You're just not a good person. You're spiteful, constantly negative, and bring others down to make yourself feel better. I just don't have room for that.
DDTempest is offline   Reply With Quote