View Single Post
Old 04-30-2018, 05:56 PM   #4 (permalink)
Johnny Richter

Internets: 249402
Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute

Kettlebells are hard as fuck and will make a true man out of even the weakest sad sack of shit like myself. I have a 30 lbs and a 50 lbs (the latter of which I've only ever used when moving it from one location to another, never exercising due to being too much of a pussy ever since receiving it as a gift one Christmas morning (50 lbs is some real shit)).

Gravity and momentum and shit make kettlebell swings and cleans really effective even with a relatively light weight. Plus you get an explosive type workout as well. Just make sure your form is right so you don't fuck your back up.
Johnny Richter is offline   Reply With Quote