Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Important Stuff > The Confessional/Advice Line

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 10-18-2002, 02:08 AM   #1 (permalink)

Internets: 6603
St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute
yeah

[This message has been edited by St. Anky (edited October 18, 2002).]
St. Anky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-20-2002, 02:06 AM   #2 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Anky, thank you for your ongoing dedication to wasting your life by forming fagget forums on nubblies, and for posting messages like, "yeah", on here. It's nice to know that there are bigger losers in the world than me.
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-20-2002, 01:35 PM   #3 (permalink)

St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute
actually, when i went to re-edit the post, it deleted everything...so i couldnt delete the entire thread. so i just wrote YEAH.
Unread 10-20-2002, 04:35 PM   #4 (permalink)

Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Anky, it's cool, it really is. .....but this doesn't change the fact that you started a fagget forum here.
Unread 10-20-2002, 05:14 PM   #5 (permalink)

man, keep calling it that and i might ask you why you keep coming back to it...
Unread 10-20-2002, 07:22 PM   #6 (permalink)

Anky, you say that I keep coming back to the "fagget" forum (as you like to call it). Yet, I can't seem to find where I have posted in it in the last few days. Maybe I cannot find it for the following reasons:

A.) I have not gone to the "fagget" forum in a few days to see if I have posted
B.) I haven't posted in the "fagget" forum.

Hmm. I'm not sure what to say Anky. Maybe I'll drop by and say hi to you and your "buds" sometime. You sound like you're getting lonely in the "fagget" forum.
Unread 10-20-2002, 10:32 PM   #7 (permalink)
I like dirt.

Internets: 2790
tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to tonguegina Send a message via AIM to tonguegina Send a message via MSN to tonguegina Send a message via Yahoo to tonguegina
Nicely put Ugly Bastard.
tonguegina is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-23-2002, 07:56 PM   #8 (permalink)
Sex Kitten Milf fuuucck

Internets: 55974
BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute

If you look at the picture of seinfield with mr. tonguegina's post you can see that it actually looks like he jsut got done tongueing a nasty vagina and is holding his mouth open and exposing his teeth so he can wash the nasty shit out of his mouth as soon as possible...
BigDongedHoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-23-2002, 08:32 PM   #9 (permalink)
Orgazmo

Quite an astute observation there, Mr. Hoe. I thought that his face had more of a resemblance to watching your first cleveland steamer on a big screen television. I guess we all have our opinions.
Unread 10-23-2002, 10:02 PM   #10 (permalink)

Some of you contest he just ate a bitch out. Others still prosist that he just got done watching someone give/receive a Cleveland Steamer on a rather stout television.
I might contest however that if we could see the rest of that picture, we would find a woman giving him a blow job. And to explain the disturbed look on his face; the woman's teeth are now flush up against each other.

-Ugly Bastard
Unread 10-23-2002, 10:07 PM   #11 (permalink)
Orgazmo

I think you're wrong, following is my reasoning.

If your claim was the truth, I think his mouth would show more shock. His penis would be hurting to the point of pure excrutiation...a simple sarcastic "ahh...ouch" (which is what his face is saying) would not due for such a situation...
Unread 10-23-2002, 10:39 PM   #12 (permalink)
JohnnyRichter

I agree with Mr. Hoe.

I always think it looks like he just got done eating a nasty smelly bitch out and is disgusted.

One of the main reasons I feel that this is the best explanation of this avatar is how it goes right along with the name of the wearer.

Unread 10-24-2002, 12:17 AM   #13 (permalink)
Orgazmo

Ahh, I did not even consider that aspect of the quandary. In that case, I think I just may agree.
Unread 10-24-2002, 12:22 AM   #14 (permalink)
Sex Kitten Milf fuuucck

BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute

Yah i have to admit that his name going along with the avatar did catch my eye I just chose not to post it because I figured most people would see that as well.

Unread 10-24-2002, 12:31 AM   #15 (permalink)
Orgazmo

No, you figured wrongly. I didn't put the two together.
Unread 10-24-2002, 01:22 AM   #16 (permalink)
Sex Kitten Milf fuuucck

It is understandable....I forgive such ignorance.
Unread 11-03-2002, 01:36 AM   #17 (permalink)

Internets: 10
Da HULK is on a distinguished road
umm i hate the girls who go to warsaw high

they are so dumb and they are just teases.

and once you find someone all your friends

just make fun of you
Da HULK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-03-2002, 03:08 AM   #18 (permalink)
We still believe.

Internets: 216
Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Skype™ to Niger Angelus
Well man, I hate to tell you this, but we all knew that already.
Niger Angelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-03-2002, 04:53 AM   #19 (permalink)

well man im sorry i didnt know its only my 2nd day on here
give me a break
but whoever made this site is the best ever man
Unread 11-03-2002, 06:23 AM   #20 (permalink)
We still believe.

Internets: 216
Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Skype™ to Niger Angelus
Well ok, I will give you a break.
Niger Angelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-03-2002, 03:10 PM   #21 (permalink)
JohnnyRichter

Da Hulk, wouldn't that mean that your friends are the ones who you should hate? I mean I know where you are comming from, but maybe you should realize that your friends are probably just joking around, even though sometimes they take it too far. They probably dont mean anything bad by it, just a joke.

Oh, yes girls at the highschool (approx 93% of the total girl population) are stupid stuck up bitches.
Unread 11-03-2002, 04:18 PM   #22 (permalink)
Orgazmo

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>whoever made this site is the best ever man<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks
Unread 11-03-2002, 05:31 PM   #23 (permalink)

Hey johnny

that makes more sense now than ever before thanks
but i just dont see why they do that shit u know
Unread 11-03-2002, 06:07 PM   #24 (permalink)

buckeye is on a distinguished road
what hulk is talking about is probably the #1 reason why no one has a date to senior semi formal, or isnt going to it.

buckeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-03-2002, 08:50 PM   #25 (permalink)
Orgazmo

I think there comes a time where you have to say "fuck it" and do something because you want to do it, not because other people are going to accept it...