Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Normal Stuff > General Chat

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 12-18-2002, 02:34 AM   #1 (permalink)

Internets: 10
bert is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to bert
girls and sports shouldnt be allowed. they should quit all sports and have them focus on cooking classes i would be much happier marrying a girl that could cook rather then one that can play a sport as long as you can cook and pleasure me you are good enough no althetic talented needed. they are completely pointless they shouldnt be allowed to play they waste time and dont need to be around but maybe its just the girls swim team i could care less bout other sports but my biggest problem is the girls swim team. i dont know if anyone has been to a girls swim meet latly but the fact that half the combined weight on the girls swim team is 3 maybe 4 times the amount of the guys team and that shouldnt be allowed. they need to have a weight limit i dont understand how you can show your fat ass in front of so many people and you weight 300 pounds its rediculous. this has been a repeating process for the girls team. you get one fat ass to swim and then she gets all her fat ass friends and it seems like we are having a meeting of the whales, its not right and shouldnt be allowed. another thing is the countless number of cheers they do. they are as gay as GSA and also shouldnt be allowed. i sat at the meet and had to listen to the dumb bitches rattle off these gay cheers and i swear by the end of there 20th cheer i had lost all my brain cells. pretty much what im trying to say is all the girls on the swim team need to hold there heads under water and kill themselves.
bert is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-2002, 02:37 AM   #2 (permalink)

CHRONIC~~~~~~ is on a distinguished road
i agree bert

cooking and pleasure is what they should stick with
CHRONIC~~~~~~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-2002, 02:40 AM   #3 (permalink)
We still believe.

Internets: 216
Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Skype™ to Niger Angelus
How about they learn to cook after they learn how to have a steady diet coupled with a running regimen?
Niger Angelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-2002, 02:41 AM   #4 (permalink)

buckeye is on a distinguished road
hmmm they are pretty damn cocky too. This doesnt pertain to all of the girls swim team, just a select few. I would like to compare some of them to the talent of the rutgers (one of the worst division 1 college football teams), to the cockiness of florida state. Its just a really bad combo and tends to get annoying. They also expect us to treat them nicely, and only repay us with snotty little remarks to piss us off. Anyways i could write about this all night but i am going to stop here, i hate the girls swim team.

P.S.
They also need to shave their legs. And for some of them their bush also.
buckeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-2002, 02:43 AM   #5 (permalink)

Internets: 6603
St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute
Bert, you can go to hell.

I think the girls swim team is pretty pimp ass. Sure their cheers are annoying as hell, but they're pretty damn good. I say give em some credit for the shit they've accomplished.

By the way, most girls our age cant cook shit. Whats up with that?
St. Anky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-2002, 02:53 AM   #6 (permalink)

[quote]Originally posted by St. Anky:
[b]I say give em some credit for the shit they've accomplished.

Anky tell me something that have accomplished.... nothing exactly they went to state last year and they fuckin sucked they got 31 our of 32 teams WOW big accomplishment now if it were they guys team it would be a different story they sent the same relay to state and took 6th. they dont deserve anything. they sit out at practices and complain they are hurt. thats not going to get you anything. just admit it you suck and your not hurt. they need to drowned themselves.
Unread 12-18-2002, 03:06 AM   #7 (permalink)

Internets: 6603
St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>they need to drowned themselves<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So you're saying they need to drown themselves in the past tense?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Anky tell me something that have accomplished.... nothing exactly they went to state last year <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think you answered your own question wrong there. They went to state, which is something. Plus, a certain relay team made a new school record.

Maybe the girls' swimteam are half-assed bitchy slutbags who need to be cockslapped or weinerwhipped for all eternity, but a lot of girls are like that, not just the swim team.

From what I've heard from Buckeye though, I can see your point at times.
St. Anky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-2002, 03:13 AM   #8 (permalink)

i can understand going to state as an accomplishment if they would have actually placed in the top 25 but they didnt even make it in the top 30. they didnt deserve to go. they can have the record but the dont deserve that either they dont work in practice they sit around and expect things to get done for them. its rediculous i watched there practices maybe it just pisses me off more cause i saw what they did and why they didnt deserve it.
Unread 12-18-2002, 01:00 PM   #9 (permalink)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by St. Anky:
They went to state, which is something. Plus, a certain relay team made a new school record.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well the record that they managed to break was the 57th fastest time in state last year. Which is pretty freaking slow, it also goes to show the fact that 26 other relay teams where more deserving to go to state than they where. They didnt even make state cut time they only reason they went is becuase they placed first at sectionals. Which isn't a great feat at all, seeing how one of the relay teams they beat went a second slower than their sectional prelim time.

I have no problem with people accomplishing things that are great for themselves. However, when they shove it in my face, and make it look like they are far superior to me, i get quite angry. They make tee- shirts sporting their slow ass time, put up pictures in the trophy case, which is an atrocity seeing how we have past swimmers place as high as 2nd in state, yet their pictures are not in there. Anyways anger vented i am done.

[This message has been edited by buckeye (edited December 18, 2002).]
Unread 12-19-2002, 12:02 AM   #10 (permalink)

gbc is on a distinguished road
i think some girls on the team r hot like mitzi dick

i could see myself with her

[This message has been edited by Orgazmo (edited December 18, 2002).]
gbc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2002, 02:13 AM   #11 (permalink)

CHRONIC~~~~~~ is on a distinguished road
fuck u saint spanky ohhh so ur sayin it was past tense what bert said

sorry we dont type in standard english
CHRONIC~~~~~~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-23-2002, 08:23 PM   #12 (permalink)

Combat Chuck is on a distinguished road
I'm sorry too.....
Combat Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-23-2002, 09:00 PM   #13 (permalink)
Sex Kitten Milf fuuucck

Internets: 55974
BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute

I noticed the picture in the trophy case and it pissed me off too. There are other swimmers who accomplish a shit load more than them and there pictures are absent from the case. The girls are on a power trip and think that cause they broke a school record they are god of everything. Fuck break a state record then you deserve some credit.
BigDongedHoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-23-2002, 09:09 PM   #14 (permalink)

thats only a little of their powertrip dong. it goes far more then that damn pic. in the trophy case. they made shirts and dumb shit like that but i totally agree with you. your just lucky you didnt have to put up with their shit on the team.
Unread 12-23-2002, 09:57 PM   #15 (permalink)

the shirts are far, far worse than the trophy case. The record is a really slow time, half the swim teams in the state wouldnt be caught dead with a tee shirt that had a time like that on the back.
Unread 12-24-2002, 12:18 AM   #16 (permalink)
We still believe.

Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about
How about they put some of the guys from the wrestling team in the trophy case. The fact that they make it through a whole season is by far bigger than the girls slow record.
Unread 12-24-2002, 12:28 AM   #17 (permalink)

yeah i would have no problem with that at all NA. But then again Mrs. N (responsible for about everything that pisses me off about the girls team), would never let that happen. Mrs. N is so cocky about the girls swim team it makes me sick, she informed the guys swim team the other day, that the girls swim team would kill us in a swim meet. Shit like this makes me want to leave rattle snakes under her pillow.
Unread 12-24-2002, 12:51 AM   #18 (permalink)
We still believe.

How about leaches. Lots of them. And then add some flesh eating bacteria, mixed with some larva, and you are set.
Unread 12-24-2002, 01:44 AM   #19 (permalink)

i wouldnt be suprised if that gay ass picture came up missing... it is soo freakin gay and deserves to be ripped to peices and pissed on.

[This message has been edited by bert (edited December 23, 2002).]
Unread 12-24-2002, 02:18 AM   #20 (permalink)
50 Cent

I fucking hate Mrs. N. I had that stupid bitch as a fucking sub teacher once, jesus that bitch almost wrote up myself and 3 other friends of mine, and we really didn't do a god damn thing wrong. Fuck that stupid floppy arm bitch as Rudy would say. Fuck her twice, actually.
Unread 12-24-2002, 03:14 AM   #21 (permalink)
Orgazmo

This may be out of line, but I'm really not getting who Mrs. N is...if a pm were to be placed in my name it'd be greatly appreciated.
Unread 12-31-2002, 04:03 AM   #22 (permalink)

gbc is on a distinguished road
yeah
gbc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-01-2003, 04:26 AM   #23 (permalink)

All The Way Mae19 is on a distinguished road
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by buckeye:
Mrs. N is so cocky about the girls swim team it makes me sick<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ya know i have to agree with you on that one... she is pretty cocky and for someone like me who knows shit about swimming... she gets annoying at a lot of the meets

[This message has been edited by Orgazmo (edited January 01, 2003).]
All The Way Mae19 is offline   Reply With Quote