Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Normal Stuff > General Chat

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 11-24-2002, 06:39 PM   #251 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by fucked up:
well i dont it hasnt been me the whole time either<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well then, apparantly all of your "friends" that post for you, have no sense of the English Language either. I find it funny that every one of your posts is written in the same un-educated dialect, yet you have the balls to say that other people post on your id. Go to hell.

hey smartie why dont you go read a bible....you would learn that you are forgiven for making mistakes like this... but killing yourself youwill go straight to hell...think before you speak...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Think before you speak? Think before you speak? I know I just did not read that from the dumbest member of this website. I didn't read it. I know I didn't. I just dreamed the whole thing up.

Because, if I did read that, you are saying that you find yourself to be smarter than me. And this is not possible. I know how to spell the words "Enough" and "Smarty". Whereas you do not.

I cannot believe how utterly stupid you are, fucked up. Let's recap for those of you following along at home:

1. You join nubblies, and you do not read any posts that have ever been made on nubblies. Instead, you just start new threads (in the wrong forum, mind you) that we already have.
2. In these new threads that you start, you compose posts that make absolutely no sense whatsoever. I honestly sit here at my computer, reading your posts, wondering, "What the hell does this say?!?"
3. You have the balls to tell me, and several other members of nubblies.com, that you are smarter than them. And that there are more than one person who post under the nubblies ID, fucked up. How stupid do you think we are?

In closing, I would like to throw a "fuck you" in there. And I would like to sincerely ask you to take your own life today. I'm sure if you think about it, you will realize that you have absolutely no friends whatsoever. I know this to be true, because there is no way in hell that any sane human being would want to be friends with someone who is as much of a fucking douchebag as you are.

Any reply you make to this post will of course be utterly horrific. But I'm sure you'll give it your best shot anyways.

-Ugly Bastard

PS: Am I false when I say that your face somewhat resembles this?

[This message has been edited by Ugly Bastard (edited November 24, 2002).]
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-24-2002, 07:07 PM   #252 (permalink)

Internets: 10
fucked up is on a distinguished road
wow im dazzled at your post...
if you hate me so much then why do you care? why dont you just stop putting on these pathetic posts b/c to me it seems you want to keep this thing going which means you care.... and if you didn't then you wouldn't continue to try to lessen me...b/c you would know you were better than that...hmm guess your not...

aww im sorry you have no friends thats a shame trust me i can tell...

and as for the face thing...that was mature.......

your the ugly bastard here
fucked up is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-24-2002, 07:13 PM   #253 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

aww im sorry you have no friends thats a shame trust me i can tell...

your the ugly bastard here
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

"Aww"?? "Aww" ?? By you posting this, you just told everyone one of two things:
1. You are a homosexual
2. You are a woman.

No heterosexual man says the word "Aww" to another man. Queer.

Also, yes, I am the Ugly Bastard here. Which might help explain why I named myself, Ugly Bastard. Good job trying to bash me for being Ugly, when I am very open about this fact. Open enough to name myself after this trait.

This will be the last message I post to you. I do not have the time to be in trivial arguements with trailer-inhabiting skanks. So go ahead and say your two-cents that you have to say after this post. Just know that I do not give two-shits about what you say, and I hope you die in a car accident on the way to school tomorrow. (Or should I say, "bus accident?)

-Ugly Bastard
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-24-2002, 07:32 PM   #254 (permalink)

ehhh no i was being "sarcastic"on the whole "aww" thing,so sorry u didnt catch that one...i thought by now you would have caught on

hey i like your low self-esteem now i know you have no friends...

im soo delighted that you took my advice and comments into consideration
hmm using the word skank indicates you mean im a female? that your very wrong on..
ok ok ok i knew u had it close it with a "i hope you die" hey thats really cool is that the only comebacks you computer outcasts can come up with? or you just no creativity?

alright since i ride the bus and all??
Unread 11-24-2002, 07:42 PM   #255 (permalink)

The Comedian is on a distinguished road
or you just no creativity?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

goood englehs moreon

------------------
~The Comedian~
The Comedian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-24-2002, 07:43 PM   #256 (permalink)
Orgazmo

Ugly and the rest...do not respond to this dumbass. She is clearly a moron who will never see things from a logical person's point of view. We're simply dragging out the "hottest girls" threads...which is unnecessary. Let her be as dumb as she wants to be. My guess is that she will leave soon enough...
Unread 11-24-2002, 07:48 PM   #257 (permalink)

what the hell is up with saying she? as if im a girl.....if you guys are soo smart and know so much shit you should be able to know if someone on ur site is a guy or a girl

yeah you too...you dont understand how dumb you sound

like i said thats about ENOF of this yes i can shorten if i fuckin want to
Unread 12-11-2002, 02:20 AM   #258 (permalink)

cyrus104 is on a distinguished road
If they can't find out who you are, I can. I am here for the admins and mod use.

------------------
Mess with the Best, Die like the Rest
cyrus104 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2002, 02:46 AM   #259 (permalink)
anonymous

I'm not on here to start an argument or anything dumb. I'm just on here to talk about kristin brown. I'm new to this thing and i'm just now getting the point of this whole situation. The Hottest Senior girl at WCHS I think is kristin brown. Just look at her rack! and she is really cool as a person. She would rather hang out with us guys than hang out with dumb drama girls. She's cool as hell when you get to know her better. And when you treat her right rather than asking her to do stuff all the time. I talked to her the other day and we talked about alot. She's seriously growing up. She's more mature than most of our dumb seniors like hey dumbass, no names or anyone else. Just remember guys she's a cool girl when you get to know her. And she's hot as hell...

[This message has been edited by 50 Cent (edited December 15, 2002).]
Unread 12-15-2002, 04:24 AM   #260 (permalink)

stud350 is on a distinguished road
yeah i will admit, kristin brown is pretty good looking, but i think that as a freshman, lauren stuart..or stewart.. is pretty hot. but she looks like she could be kind of bitchy
stud350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2002, 08:18 PM   #261 (permalink)

FUCK THE FAGS is on a distinguished road
...'s fucking nasty what fucken fell down and busted your fucking head

remember the time that Nubblies said no real names were to be used whilst insulting? yeah, that rule still applies...

[This message has been edited by Orgazmo (edited December 15, 2002).]
FUCK THE FAGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-19-2002, 12:05 AM   #262 (permalink)

gbc is on a distinguished road
mitzi dick
ammee miller
and jennell keeffer r the hottest fresmen
gbc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-01-2003, 01:40 AM   #263 (permalink)

ty27 is on a distinguished road
my friends, you are forgetting Noelle Scrafton. as a freshman, she is one of the hottest.
ty27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-01-2003, 05:09 AM   #264 (permalink)
Roscoe P. Coldchain

Internets: 1425
StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of
ty, please let this fucking thread die... and let it take you along with it.
StabMaster Arson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-01-2003, 09:54 PM   #265 (permalink)

gbc is on a distinguished road
yes true Noelle is right up there with them
gbc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-02-2003, 12:01 AM   #266 (permalink)

Combat Chuck is on a distinguished road
You know, I've been seeing this topic being brought to the top of this forum day in and day out, and now I know why. I guess this is the only thread where the dumbasses come out and post. Cause I really don't see any of you anywhere else. And I want you to know that I'm not referring to Orgazmo, Stabmaster, UB, or BDH when I mention the fucktards who have been recently posting in this thread.

I think that this statement needs to be taken in all seriousness.

LET THIS FUCKING THREAD DIE.

It's already caused enough trouble as is, but to have this inane conversation keep on taking place is ridiculous. So guys, put your pants back on, and seriously get a life.

[This message has been edited by Combat Chuck (edited January 01, 2003).]
Combat Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-02-2003, 01:53 AM   #267 (permalink)
50 Cent

Yeah, you forgot my name, you dirty bastard.
Unread 01-04-2003, 08:22 PM   #268 (permalink)

Austin Caudill is on a distinguished road
Who cares what the grade is. Hottest girls are Aubrey Evans, Mallory Heppler, and Kelsie Kline.
Austin Caudill is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-2003, 08:30 PM   #269 (permalink)

Sorry 50 cent, you aren't one of the fucktards that I was mentioning. Thanks for catching that.
Unread 01-04-2003, 10:00 PM   #270 (permalink)
50 Cent

I was just joking with you.

It's understandable, for what it's worth, I don't think you're a fucktard either.
Unread 01-05-2003, 05:52 PM   #271 (permalink)

Yeah, I didn't think that you were really serious, so I just ran with it.

So now that that's done...

THIS THREAD IS OVER. ANYONE WHO POSTS ANYTHING MORE IN THIS THREAD WILL BE SUBJECT TO ANY FORM OF TORTURE THAT WE CAN DREAM UP HERE AT NUBBLIES. I REPEAT, THIS THREAD IS DEAD.
Unread 01-07-2003, 07:13 PM   #272 (permalink)

yousaho is on a distinguished road
What's the deal with aubrey evans? I mean she isn't the hottest girl in the junior class. I haven't decided who is the top girl but it's not aubrey.
yousaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-07-2003, 07:16 PM   #273 (permalink)

yousaho is on a distinguished road
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JohnnyRichter:
There is a certain girl in the sophomore class...let's call her FatHead. She's going down.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

haha fathead...I know who you are talking about.
yousaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-07-2003, 09:07 PM   #274 (permalink)
50 Cent

Hey, dipshit, I'm going to call you fuckhead, because you're a fucking moron. Slit both of your wrists, and while you're at it, go ahead and slit your throat. Do all of this while carefully balancing yourself on a table with a rope tied around your neck, and to the ceiling, then run off the table(if possible). I feel that this suicide is the only type possible to kill someone as stupid as you.

You see, the stupid inside you doesn't die with the body, it continues living if the host is not killed brutally enough. One as stupid as you, must die a very brutal death in order for all of the stupid in you to be eliminated.

In closing, fuck you, fuckhead.

------------------
- 50 Cent
"Nasty like a slut skank bitch with thirty fuckin husbands"

[This message has been edited by 50 Cent (edited January 07, 2003).]