Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Normal Stuff > General Chat

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 12-12-2002, 09:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
Orgazmo

Worry not, young Nubblite, I've come to make things easy on you. All that I want in this world can be found at the other side of this link. I'm sure that explosing this to 195 members of this site will definitely land me this fine piece of literature. I thank you (whoever purcheses this book) in advance.
Unread 12-12-2002, 09:14 PM   #2 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sure your Mother will appreciate you having that book more than you will

-Ugly Bastard
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-12-2002, 09:21 PM   #3 (permalink)
Orgazmo

My mother/your sister, I understand the mixup.

Mess with the bull...get the horns.
Unread 12-12-2002, 09:44 PM   #4 (permalink)

Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm. I wonder what Rah would have to say about you fisting my sister....

-Ugly Bastard
Unread 12-12-2002, 09:49 PM   #5 (permalink)
Orgazmo

I'm confident she'd accept your sister over my mom...
Unread 12-12-2002, 09:53 PM   #6 (permalink)

Yeah, you're probably right.

But I'll run it by her this weekend just to double check.

-Ugly Bastard

[This message has been edited by Ugly Bastard (edited December 12, 2002).]
Unread 12-12-2002, 09:57 PM   #7 (permalink)
Orgazmo

Sounds like a plan. Back to the topic at hand...getting me this book.
Unread 12-12-2002, 09:58 PM   #8 (permalink)

Oh, I'll get you the damn book. Rest assured, I've already ordered the sexxin thing.

It will arrive at Orgazmo's bachelor pad the day after Christams (Motherfuckers won't deliver on Christmas Day).

Of course, he'll need more than one copy. So the rest of you better buy him one too damnit.

-Ugly Bastard

[This message has been edited by Ugly Bastard (edited December 12, 2002).]
Unread 12-12-2002, 11:09 PM   #9 (permalink)
Roscoe P. Coldchain

Internets: 1425
StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of
orgazmo's a sister fister
StabMaster Arson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-12-2002, 11:21 PM   #10 (permalink)

StabMaster-

Has he ever fisted your sister?

-Ugly Bastard
Unread 12-18-2002, 02:13 AM   #11 (permalink)
Roscoe P. Coldchain

Internets: 1425
StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of
god, I hope not, that would be disgusting on so many levels. anyway, Orgazmo has already been notified, the book is available and in stock at borders in fort wayne... soft cover no less! at 13.99 it's a steal.
StabMaster Arson is offline   Reply With Quote