Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Normal Stuff > General Chat

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 01-07-2003, 01:51 PM   #1 (permalink)

Internets: 10
victim is on a distinguished road
What's this about breaking into WCHS?

What kind of sick bastard would vandalize a prison?
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-07-2003, 09:24 PM   #2 (permalink)
Level 20 Holothetan

Internets: 210144
ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute

It was clearly vandalism. I heard people the entire day saying someone "broke in" to the school. If someone was breaking in, they would have only smashed one window and gone in. I think its great. Lots of quasi-drama around school. Windows being smashed, the entire female population at school being scolded for breaking the dress code. I like things that mix it up a bit.
ninjaface is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-07-2003, 09:37 PM   #3 (permalink)

Combat Chuck is on a distinguished road
Don't forget to throw relaxing classical music into the mix.
Combat Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-07-2003, 10:06 PM   #4 (permalink)

Or the gestapo style enforcement of ID wearing, or the idiotic lunch line system, or the nullification of the Equal Access Act, or the retarded plans for school expansion, or the continued misappropriation of funds, or the frantic installation of security cameras, or tonight's asinine cancellation of everything, or whatever else will come up in the next few months.

So, yes, things are a bit mixed up, and while it does make life a bit more entertaining, I wish it would all just go away. (Perhaps in a mass sinkhole straight into the fiery pits of hell?)
Unread 01-07-2003, 10:53 PM   #5 (permalink)

handsdown is on a distinguished road
Did you know that after a girl's third warning for the dress code they can take away their license...I don't think they can really do that...

Hey I bet if you turn in the person who did the vandalism you might get a piece of candy like we do for our birthdays.
handsdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-07-2003, 11:00 PM   #6 (permalink)
Level 20 Holothetan

ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute

I found brumfields announcement funny. She said something to the effect of "If anyone has any information that may lead to the arrest of the individuals responsible for the vandalism please contact me ... "

I dont know about the rest of you, but that sounded exactly like those crime stoppers comercials.

But about the reward.. im not even sure there is one. short of getting a pat on the back. which by the way isnt worth shit.
Unread 01-07-2003, 11:02 PM   #7 (permalink)

Actually, they could take your license.
Is it utterly ridiculous? Hell yes.
But can they actually do it? Yes, and you can thank your state representative for that.

Even though they can do it, I'd like to see them try to suspend a girl for the accidental display of her most private, concealed reproductive organ, her belly button. We could use a good protest around here.
Unread 01-07-2003, 11:22 PM   #8 (permalink)

gbc is on a distinguished road
True that
gbc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-07-2003, 11:26 PM   #9 (permalink)
Sex Kitten Milf fuuucck

Internets: 55974
BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute

The stupidest part is the guys have a meeting about our "boxers hanging out" and they are gonna talk to us about "staring at girls" and being gentleman saying that we need to stop gauking. Fuck the administration and the school as they and it are amongst the worst in the state. The only reason the school stays afloat is because of the worth of Warsaw (a rich small town) and our good athletic programs.

If I had my choice there's a lot of other schools I'd rather attend.
BigDongedHoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-07-2003, 11:39 PM   #10 (permalink)

Yes, this is insane, and I'm up for some form of creative resistance if this is actually true, any ideas?

And besides, didn't we all get over the "Hey, let's have our pants sagging down at our knees!" by 8th grade? It seems to me that they're just trying to be equal so they don't get sued or looked down on by the community.

Tell us to be gentlemen or else? What the fuck is that? If I'm not breaking any rules or regulations, I refuse to let a school administrator, or any one else for that manner, tell me how I should think.
Unread 01-07-2003, 11:44 PM   #11 (permalink)
50 Cent

Seriously...this is getting way out of hand. It really seems to me that the school is going(or has already gone) to shit. It's fucking rediculus. Fuck Mrs. Brumfield and everything she stands for. She looks like fucking Frankenstein.

------------------
- 50 Cent
"Nasty like a slut skank bitch with thirty fuckin husbands"
Unread 01-07-2003, 11:55 PM   #12 (permalink)

Then let's do something, the last time I checked, we still have rights, and still have some sort of say in things. If we don't have a say, we need to take one, last time I checked, the students are in the majority, and their families are paying the taxes to pay the staff's salary.
Unread 01-08-2003, 12:01 AM   #13 (permalink)
pliedes

We are having a meeting too!?!?!?!

My boxers haven't hung out since i forgot to wear a belt in fourth grade. Tell us to stop gauking at the ladies? I'd rather admire a pretty girl than join up with the rank and file of the GSA.

If we have a meeting, i'm either not going or i'm gonna tell them how stupid it is.

AND STOP PLAYING THAT GOD DAMN MUSIC!!!!!!!
Unread 01-08-2003, 12:04 AM   #14 (permalink)

Lethal is on a distinguished road
Well as I'm not aloud to attend school for some time, could someone please inform me of what this "vandalism" is?
Lethal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2003, 12:14 AM   #15 (permalink)
50 Cent

Yeah someone broke three windows in the cafeteria last night.
Unread 01-08-2003, 12:21 AM   #16 (permalink)

buckeye is on a distinguished road

Well i now officially believe the school is run by communists, its sucks so much going to WCHS it has been a downhill experience since i arrived here freshmen year.

[This message has been edited by buckeye (edited January 07, 2003).]
buckeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2003, 12:32 AM   #17 (permalink)

Baby_boy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Baby_boy
We're having a fucking meeting too? that's fucking bullshit, if they want to see a violation of the dresscode i say we fucking give it to them. we need to designate one day for violating the fucking dresscode as much as possible.
Baby_boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2003, 03:20 AM   #18 (permalink)
Level 20 Holothetan

that would actually be a good idea. im sure theres enough people pissed off about this that we could get to go along with it. breaking the dresscode is so easy. just have a bunch of holes in your clothes and let your boxers hang out and whatever else possible.

Wearing shirts with really offensive messages or women in bikinis on them would work out nicely. but my question is, would the girls go for it?
Unread 01-08-2003, 03:10 PM   #19 (permalink)

Internets: 123
Trout Sniffer will become famous soon enough Trout Sniffer will become famous soon enough

I would go for that, but most people that would say that they would actually wouldn't, so the few people that did do that would get Friday Schools. If I knew that a lot of people would actually go against the dress code, then I would join in. We need a ton of people, enough so that they can't punish everybody, cause then they can't really punish anyone.
Trout Sniffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2003, 09:37 PM   #20 (permalink)

This is true, if they punish one, they would have to punish them all. There is strength in numbers.
Unread 01-08-2003, 11:11 PM   #21 (permalink)

Sabatage is on a distinguished road
as for the dress code...i have an idea for this bullshit.
let the hot girls wear as little as they wish
and MAKE the fat nastys wear as much as they can possibly bear.
dont punish those who have the body...punish those who dont and think they do
Sabatage is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2003, 11:29 PM   #22 (permalink)

It's that kind of ignorant thinking that won't solve the problems we are facing, but actually make them worse. You can't hold a double standard like that, and I honestly hope you were making a poor attempt at humor rather than being serious.
Unread 01-08-2003, 11:37 PM   #23 (permalink)

Sabatage is on a distinguished road
of course im not serious
Sabatage is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2003, 11:54 PM   #24 (permalink)

gbc is on a distinguished road
I think people should be able to where what they wish.

If they want to look like a sleezy hoe or a nerdy prep then they have the constatutional right to
gbc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2003, 12:07 AM   #25 (permalink)

"Yah, Gud bles teh constatution of the uneyetid stayts!"

That's not quite the point, the fact of the matter is these new policies are unattainable, silly, and irrational.

EDIT: 100th Post... finally. Fuck you, newbie.

[This message has been edited by victim (edited January 08, 2003).]