Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Normal Stuff > General Chat

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 01-10-2003, 12:18 AM   #26 (permalink)

Internets: 10
Sabatage is on a distinguished road
"we'll kill every first born male child in every household."

"nope..too jewish"

-blazing saddles
Sabatage is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-10-2003, 12:19 AM   #27 (permalink)
50 Cent

a quote from the black robber guy (not martin lawrence) in Nothing To Loose

"man, this shit is the shit."
Unread 01-12-2003, 11:46 PM   #28 (permalink)

yardie lobo is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to yardie lobo
"YOU JUST GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT"...

had to throw one in from FRIDAY
yardie lobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-13-2003, 02:49 AM   #29 (permalink)
I like dirt.

Internets: 2790
tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to tonguegina Send a message via AIM to tonguegina Send a message via MSN to tonguegina Send a message via Yahoo to tonguegina
In Spaceballs, when they are combing the desert and Dark Helmet is going from group to group asking if they'd found anything, then he comes to the group with the afro pick and they say:

"We ain't found shit."
tonguegina is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-13-2003, 03:37 PM   #30 (permalink)

Titan is on a distinguished road

YES MOUTHPUSSY!
i fucking love that line.

Why Ed, what an ugly thing to say. Of all ugliness. Does this mean we're not friends anymore? You know Ed, if I thought you weren't my friend, I just don't think I could bear it.
-doc holiday, tombstone
Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-15-2003, 06:49 PM   #31 (permalink)

FARVA is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to FARVA
anything from dumb and dumber the best comedy ever made
FARVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-15-2003, 07:38 PM   #32 (permalink)

Internets: 6603
St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute
Jay and Silent Bob

Jay: "What if one night me and lunchbox are out macking some chick and she's like 'Ooh I'm gonna suck yous guys dicks off. Whats yous guys names?' I'm like, Jay and Silent Bob, recognize. And she's like, 'oh, I read on the internet that you guys are little fucking jerkoffs.' And then she goes and sucks two other guys's dicks off. Well fuck that!"

-and another one just came to me.

Holdin McNeel: "Well look at these two marose motherfuckers here. Smells like someone just shit in their cereal. BUNG!"
St. Anky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-19-2003, 12:09 AM   #33 (permalink)
I like dirt.

tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to tonguegina Send a message via AIM to tonguegina Send a message via MSN to tonguegina Send a message via Yahoo to tonguegina
This comes to us from the movie As Good As it Gets.

"Where do they teach you to talk like that, at some Panama City, sailor wanna hump hump bar, or is this getaway day and your last shot at his whiskey? Sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here."

Oh, and here's another one from the same movie. Jack Nicholson's character is a romance novel writer, and this quote occurs after he's asked how he writes women so well.

"I think of a man, and then I take away reason and accountability."
Unread 01-19-2003, 12:34 AM   #34 (permalink)

Internets: 306
StDx is a jewel in the rough StDx is a jewel in the rough StDx is a jewel in the rough StDx is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via ICQ to StDx
my favorite line from that movie...
"I'm drowning here and you're describing the water."
StDx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-19-2003, 02:09 AM   #35 (permalink)
I like dirt.

Ahh yes...and lets not forget:

"That's not true. Some of us have great stories, pretty stories, that take place at lakes, with boats and friends and noodle salad, just...no one in this car, but a lot of people, that's their story. Good times...noodle salad. What makes it so hard is not that you had it bad, but that your that pissed that so many others had it good."
Unread 01-20-2003, 04:06 AM   #36 (permalink)

St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute
"Is that it dad? Did the penguin put you up to this?"

-Billy Madison
Unread 01-20-2003, 04:14 AM   #37 (permalink)
Orgazmo

From Super Troopers:

Police Chief Grady: I'm sorry about that delousing. Just standard procedure.
Farva: It's powdered sugar.
Police Chief Grady: The lice hate the sugar.
Farva: It's delicious.
Unread 01-20-2003, 04:21 AM   #38 (permalink)

You know, I think I could pull every line from Super Troopers and it'd be memorable. And with that...

Police Chief: "I swear to god I'll gun cock the next bastard that says Shennanigans!"

Mac: "Hey Farva, whats the name of that restaurant you like so much, with that goofy shit all over the walls?"

Farva: "What? Shennanigans?"

Mac and the others: "oooooooooohhhhh!"

hehehe.... that deserves a chuckle
Unread 01-20-2003, 07:19 PM   #39 (permalink)

vader521 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to vader521 Send a message via AIM to vader521
i think i have to say

as i walk through the valley of the shadow of death i carry a big stick and im the meanist mutha fucka in the valley

ll cool j deep blue sea
vader521 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-21-2003, 12:21 AM   #40 (permalink)

Rufus is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Rufus
The police chief on super troopers says "pistol whip" not "gun cock"
Rufus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-21-2003, 12:59 PM   #41 (permalink)

Demitri is on a distinguished road
I just saw this movie again this weekend. It is called Blue Streak and Martin is driving a police car and he says "This is the L.A.P.D get your busted ass vehicle out of the way! We got guns and Shit." Or "Sometimes you have to feed alittle speed to your ride if you know what I mean"
Demitri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-21-2003, 03:04 PM   #42 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Chris Cooper who plays John Laroche on "Adaptation" is talking to Meryl Streep's character about how every orchid (flower) on the planet, has an insect that is perfectly matched with it. He then says this line as a symbolic quote to humans:

"When you spot your flower, don't let it get away"

-Ugly Bastard
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-01-2003, 09:24 PM   #43 (permalink)
I like dirt.

Also from Adaptation...

"You are what you love, not what loves you."
Unread 02-01-2003, 09:28 PM   #44 (permalink)
I like dirt.

I was watching Robin Hood: Men in Tights...

"Let everybody know that by the end of the day there is to be a weding...or a hanging. Either way we're gonna have a lot of fun."
Unread 02-12-2003, 10:20 PM   #45 (permalink)

Titan is on a distinguished road

Priest: "Regular services are held at the church at 6 and 8."

'Amsterdam': "Go to Hell."
Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2003, 12:27 AM   #46 (permalink)
Orgazmo

What a great fucking movie.

Bill the Butcher: You see this knife? I'm gonna teach you to speak English with this fucking knife!

Bill the Butcher: Each of the five points is a finger. When I close my hand it becomes a fist.

Priest Vallon: The blood stays on the blade, son.

Amsterdam Vallon: When you kill a king, you don't stab him in the dark. You kill him where the entire court can watch him die.

Bill the Butcher: Burn him, see if his ashes turn green.

Monk McGinn: Well that was bloody Shakespearian. Do you know who Shakespeare is? He wrote the King James bible.
Unread 02-13-2003, 12:50 AM   #47 (permalink)
Another Brick in the Wall

rla128 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rla128 Send a message via AIM to rla128 Send a message via MSN to rla128 Send a message via Yahoo to rla128
"When I was little, my mother told me not to look at the sun. So, once when I was six, I did." -Pi
rla128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2003, 06:36 PM   #48 (permalink)
Orgazmo

Wow, another great fucking movie. I thought I was the only other human being on the planet to have watched that.
Unread 03-13-2003, 01:40 PM   #49 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

"This country is going straight to hell."

-Colonel Frank Fitts, US Marine Corps

American Beauty.

-Ugly Bastard
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-2003, 02:52 AM   #50 (permalink)

gbc is on a distinguished road
"I was there, I was there. They called it the eightys. Ford was presedent, Nixtion was in the whitehouse, and F.D.R. was running this country into the ground. I was bumming in a little whole in the wall town now called Utah. When this man from Colorado shows up, starts making so called improvements. Before we knew it the streets were running with latie. No. Yes. It got so bad that a man that liked to smoke a little grass, drink a little ripple, crow like a roaster, mabe chalenge the mayors son to a gentalmens dool. Was considered uncooth agains got. Talk about ur bad relistate values. So he had to go."

Out Cold
gbc is offline   Reply With Quote