Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Normal Stuff > General Chat

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 03-29-2004, 04:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
Sex Kitten Milf fuuucck

Internets: 55974
BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute

Which set of members do you believe is rumored to of had sex within the last 3 weeks?

There's life and then there is Cubs baseball, it's a chore to seperate the two.
BigDongedHoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2004, 04:14 PM   #2 (permalink)

Internets: 6603
St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute
what the fuck?
St. Anky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2004, 04:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
Roscoe P. Coldchain

Internets: 1425
StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of
it's good to see someone live up to her reputation.

LEGALIZE CRIME!
StabMaster Arson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2004, 04:21 PM   #4 (permalink)

Internets: -205
VOL is infamous around these parts VOL is infamous around these parts VOL is infamous around these parts
No kidding Stabmaster. And it wasn't even with Pliedes this time.

~ductor ab grandis divinitus~ CDXXVII
VOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2004, 04:23 PM   #5 (permalink)

Internets: -205
VOL is infamous around these parts VOL is infamous around these parts VOL is infamous around these parts
Rumor has it not once, but twice. Of course that is just rumor.

~ductor ab grandis divinitus~ CDXXVII
VOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2004, 06:08 PM   #6 (permalink)

Internets: 10
underwater is on a distinguished road
with eachother?! or just.. had sex?

We can dance if we want to, we can leave your friends behind, because your friends don't dance and if they don't dance then they're no friends of mine.
underwater is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2004, 06:16 PM   #7 (permalink)

Internets: -238
Percipere'Chan is infamous around these parts Percipere'Chan is infamous around these parts Percipere'Chan is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by BigDongedHoe:
Which set of members...

Dead, death, grim on a pale horse, empty, hollow, inanimate, fataled, black curtained, annihilated.
Percipere'Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2004, 06:16 PM   #8 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Ohhh Ohhhh I know!!!

-Ugly Bastard
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2004, 06:21 PM   #9 (permalink)

yeah. i'm still confused.

We can dance if we want to, we can leave your friends behind, because your friends don't dance and if they don't dance then they're no friends of mine.
Unread 03-29-2004, 06:27 PM   #10 (permalink)

Internets: -238
Percipere'Chan is infamous around these parts Percipere'Chan is infamous around these parts Percipere'Chan is infamous around these parts
it must be genetic

Dead, death, grim on a pale horse, empty, hollow, inanimate, fataled, black curtained, annihilated.
Percipere'Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2004, 06:31 PM   #11 (permalink)

eh. probably.

Unread 03-30-2004, 01:38 AM   #12 (permalink)

Location: that one place...you know, with the fire and damnation? oh yeh, hell.
the Butcher is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Percipere'Chan:
it must be genetic
Or you might just plain suck. That's the more likely alternative.

meet me at the corner of 5th and pontiac. and make sure that no one else is with you, if you wish to see them alive again.
the Butcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2004, 02:46 AM   #13 (permalink)

wait wait wait. who are we talking about here?

because if you're talking about me.... yeah. i'm stupid.

Unread 03-30-2004, 03:12 AM   #14 (permalink)
Roscoe P. Coldchain

Internets: 1425
StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of
I can't believe 4 people actually think that Ugly Bastard would know what do with a piece if he could actually net one.

LEGALIZE CRIME!
StabMaster Arson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2004, 03:42 AM   #15 (permalink)

Handsome Bastard is on a distinguished road
I hear UB had a pretty fun time in FLA over break...
Handsome Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2004, 03:45 AM   #16 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

I hear Mr. Blonde is a fag.

-Ugly Bastard
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2004, 04:26 AM   #17 (permalink)

Handsome Bastard is on a distinguished road

[ March 30, 2004, 01:26 AM: Message edited by: Handsome Bastard ]
Handsome Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2004, 12:06 PM   #18 (permalink)

Internets: 124047
Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute

I didnt know we had girls giving up some ass here on nubblies!!!! Wow....That makes me more of a nubblies fan now then ever

Nubblies: If we put up with Felix, we will put up with you too.
Cocktooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2004, 04:02 PM   #19 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Internets: 305662
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo
Quote:
Originally posted by BigDongedHoe:
Which set of members do you believe is rumored to of had sex within the last 3 weeks?
Now that we know what we believe, do you want to tell us the answer?
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2004, 06:13 PM   #20 (permalink)

xcerca is on a distinguished road
REMOVED BY USER

-xcerc

Last edited by xcerca; 12-04-2007 at 02:35 AM.
xcerca is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2004, 06:17 PM   #21 (permalink)

and that came out of....... nowhere

Unread 04-03-2004, 07:19 PM   #22 (permalink)
Spice Master

Internets: 278288
Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by xcerca:
dude, are all of you guys faggots or somthing, if you ever really want to have sex then you'll goto a party and get crazy pussy, just get a girlfreind, they'll fuck you all day and all night, it's the shit
if there are any gay people on this web page then get the fuck off you disgusting fucking people, wtf are you doing ... but i guess if you really want to have sex with a guy then i guess go for it but get the fuck away from me fucking faggots
This site now officially caters to the mentally retarded

Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.

― Terence McKenna
Mr. Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-05-2004, 02:40 AM   #23 (permalink)
We still believe.

Internets: 216
Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Skype™ to Niger Angelus
Yes, that was one of the stupidest rants I have ever read.

I enjoy knives and fire.
Niger Angelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-05-2004, 02:44 AM   #24 (permalink)

Internets: 1608
Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally posted by Orgazmo:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by BigDongedHoe:
Now that we know what we believe, do you want to tell us the answer?</font>[/quote]
Pliedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-05-2004, 03:07 AM   #25 (permalink)

yeah. i wanna know!