Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Normal Stuff > General Chat

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2002, 12:56 PM   #1 (permalink)

Internets: 10
SuckDick is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb

Man there are three people posting gay stuff on here. That would be JR, Ugly B., and TheMan. They are all fags, shit.
SuckDick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2002, 12:58 PM   #2 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

.....yet you seem to endorse homosexuality by naming yourself SuckDick.

Hmm.

Perhaps if all this "gayness" is annoying to you, you could visit my heterosexual forum.

Welcome to nubblies (even though we all know you are already here, and just created another id).

-Ugly Bastard
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2002, 01:01 PM   #3 (permalink)

Internets: 20
TheMan is on a distinguished road
Talking

Hey SuckDick, you are the biggest homo on here. I mean, you must suck a lot of dick!
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2002, 01:02 PM   #4 (permalink)

Lightbulb

Hey fuck all your mothers, shit!
Old 11-14-2002, 01:05 PM   #5 (permalink)

Internets: 123
Trout Sniffer will become famous soon enough Trout Sniffer will become famous soon enough

Agreed. I don't think that "gay" was quite the correct word. With your name being "SuckDick" and you're talking about how these people are posting gay shit, it sounds like you would like that, but now you're opposing it. You're completely contradicting yourself and your name. You're the homosexual here.
Trout Sniffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2002, 01:05 PM   #6 (permalink)
JohnnyRichter

Yeah no shit, who the fuck would name themselves suck dick. Honestly, you must be one huge faggot. I will fuck you up. Do not come in here talkin all this hardcore shit like you are some straight up hardass. You sound like a bitch. Fuck you.
Old 11-14-2002, 01:10 PM   #7 (permalink)

Hey JR your fucking gay..hahah

So is Orgazmo
Old 11-14-2002, 01:11 PM   #8 (permalink)

Talking

Hey Orgazmo is anything but gay. So just kill yourself bitch.
Old 11-14-2002, 01:11 PM   #9 (permalink)
JohnnyRichter

Hey suckdick, you suck dick you fuckin queer. Go suck a dick a two balls and come back when you can honestly fuck with me bitch.
Old 11-14-2002, 01:13 PM   #10 (permalink)

Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SuckDick:
Hey JR your fucking gay..hahah

So is Orgazmo
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It would be "you're" not "your". But that's okay. You'll learn.

Also, it is nice to call a man gay, who has the ability to change all of your posts to say "Hi! I'm &lt;your name in real life&gt; and I am a complete homosexual, so please go around in the halls and tell everyone this".

-Ugly Bastard

[This message has been edited by Ugly Bastard (edited November 14, 2002).]
Old 11-14-2002, 01:15 PM   #11 (permalink)
JohnnyRichter

Yeah, suckdick, Ugly B brings up a very good point.
Old 11-14-2002, 01:15 PM   #12 (permalink)
Orgazmo

Suckdick, I have a hunch. Let me go ahead and paint a picture for you. You're sitting there in your class room trying to come up with a clever name when all of a sudden you have a flashback to your mother being killed in a firey automobile accident. Of course, you begin to shed a tear, but quickly you dry your eyes to think about the whereabouts of the mother that gave birth to you. You imagine her in heaven, walking through a lush garden, but then you snap back to reality and realize that she is burning in hell. Of course, with that thought comes that assumption that her slutitude followed her to the otherside, where she continues to suck dick...hence your name. It really is a fair tribute to your mother, I suppose (although it certainly is nothing that I would be proud of...to each his own). In closing, your mother sucks dicks in hell. Thanks for the time.
Old 11-14-2002, 01:19 PM   #13 (permalink)

Orgazmo that was just plain out gay. JR fuck him in the ass please
Old 11-14-2002, 01:19 PM   #14 (permalink)

buckeye is on a distinguished road
well if you put the two usernames together...
the mann sucks dick
buckeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2002, 01:20 PM   #15 (permalink)

Talking

Hey, you can't spell, you talk about nothing, you are the gay one. So just shutup, and say something intelligent, shit.
Old 11-14-2002, 01:21 PM   #16 (permalink)
Orgazmo

That was a masterfully crafted comeback. "That was just gay." Good work, SuckDick, you've already come so far in your ways of bashing...
Old 11-14-2002, 01:21 PM   #17 (permalink)
JohnnyRichter

Why would you want me to fuck him in the ass? Would you honestly want to see something like that? Does that kind of shit get you off? Let's think about this, in the only 3 or 4 posts that you have made on this site, you have made at least 6 references to something homosexual. Then you proceed to command me to fuck another man in the ass for your enjoyment. You certainly sound like a raging homosexual. If you fuck with me I will kill you.

[This message has been edited by JohnnyRichter (edited November 14, 2002).]
Old 11-14-2002, 01:25 PM   #18 (permalink)

JR, you are a curly haired faggot
Old 11-14-2002, 01:26 PM   #19 (permalink)
JohnnyRichter

suck dick, you are just a faggot
Old 11-14-2002, 01:27 PM   #20 (permalink)

Yes JR, you are correct. A wise man once said, "It it better to be a curly haired faggot, than just a faggot"

-Ugly Bastard
Old 11-14-2002, 01:33 PM   #21 (permalink)

Trout Sniffer will become famous soon enough Trout Sniffer will become famous soon enough

SuckDick, nobody likes you. You have no friends, your parents hate you, you're a homosexual, and you should just go and kill yourself. The best thing you could do right now is go into your teacher's desk, get out a pair of scissors and slit your wrist. Oh, and make sure you do it down your arm, not across, that way when you pass out you won't quit bleeding and you will actually die. Just some words of wisdom for somebody that is only wasting the rest of the world's time.

[This message has been edited by Trout Sniffer (edited November 14, 2002).]
Old 11-14-2002, 01:45 PM   #22 (permalink)

Lightbulb

Hey, you talk like you know me, but you dont' so you are a gay man
Old 11-14-2002, 01:46 PM   #23 (permalink)

Talking

You are the gayest man I know. Somebody needs to kick this guy out, and reveal his identity.
Old 11-14-2002, 01:49 PM   #24 (permalink)
JohnnyRichter

And then we can all collectively beat his ass.
Old 11-14-2002, 01:52 PM   #25 (permalink)

I'm not sure that I know you, but I am pretty sure you're a homosexual and nobody likes you. I don't know why you're on this message board since everybody hates you. Before, everybody hated TheMan, but now nobody cares about him, in fact, he's beginning to be liked. You, on the other hand, are hated by most of the nubblies members, if not all of them.