Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Normal Stuff > General Chat

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2008, 11:27 PM   #76 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

Internets: 282947
THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to THEINCREDIBLEdork

Quote:
Originally Posted by f3lix View Post
Perhaps you should join us on August 9th this year
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repugnant Abomination View Post
Details? I can actually afford to now.
http://nubblies.net/forums/showpost....6&postcount=55

#YOLO
THEINCREDIBLEdork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 11:54 PM   #77 (permalink)
Suckle

Internets: 155868
Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute

That was when it wasn't going to cost 500 dollars. If you want me to come so bad then you pay for it
Repugnant Abomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 12:40 AM   #78 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not going to pay for your transportation.

#YOLO
Old 06-10-2008, 11:58 AM   #79 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Repug,

You remind me of a black woman on welfare.
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 12:39 PM   #80 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

He reminds me of a stinky vagina.

#YOLO
Old 06-15-2008, 11:38 AM   #81 (permalink)

Internets: 3373
ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by malibu View Post
Hmm, you're telling me in all honesty that if someone just left you an open amount that you wouldn't try to milk it for all it's worth? That'd be like going on Deal or No Deal and only having the $1, $5, and $1 million cases left, the banker offering you 5,000 and you walking away with it, not a very smart choice. I'll tell you what $500 mill would do that $50 mill wouldn't, feed a whole lot of people who can't afford to eat, buy me a lifetime supply of NASCAR season tickets, buy a lifetime supply of Super Bowl tickets, a nice island so I can get away whenever I want to, a jet, a boat, an escalade, a mercedes, and probably a lambo too. Then I'd buy my parents a nice house, give them enough money to never have to work again, along with the rest of my relatives, buy them all a car, and buy them all decent houses. I'd take a world vacation just to see what's out there and what the world is like outside of the united states. Trust me, money doesn't go as far as you think.
If Mike Tyson can have $300 million and go bankrupt, I know it's possible to put all that money to work for positive things. I'd change my family's life forever with $500 million. I wouldn't want it just for myself, they deserve it just as much if not more than I do. My parents would never have money troubles again.

Now who's the dumb bitch? Just because I can think of a lot to do with a large sum of money doesn't make me dumb, actually it makes me pretty smart if you ask me... I'd give my relatives the life they never had. That's pretty damn generous...

Buahahahahah, what a silly female.

Anyway, I'm sure if you wanted to, it would be possible to model this scenario with game theory principles. Given, you would have to create some quasi-arbitrary metrics (ie, what your risk aversion level is, how much you value your life, etc...), but I'm sure it's possible to find a number that would equal the expected utility/pay-off of the coin flip option.

Smoke a cigarette and lie some more -- These conversations kill.
ProfessorNumber is offline   Reply With Quote