Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Archived Stuff > Hall of Fame

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 12-10-2004, 05:39 AM   #1 (permalink)
Spice Master

Internets: 278288
Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute
Nothing serious, but in the past week I have put 2 significantly large holes in our plaster walls of our house. The causing issues aside, I need a good way to fix them. I have apprx. 7 months to do so, so I have time, but I'd like to get them fixed as soon as possible. One is a complete hole the size of a fist in the wall, and one is a couple knuckle dents. Any suggestions? I know screen works, somehow, but I don't know antyhing about the science of plastering. Thanks.

~STB

Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.

― Terence McKenna
Mr. Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2004, 07:16 AM   #2 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

Internets: 284585
THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to THEINCREDIBLEdork
hang a picture where the hole is

#YOLO
THEINCREDIBLEdork is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2004, 01:37 PM   #3 (permalink)

Internets: -205
VOL is infamous around these parts VOL is infamous around these parts VOL is infamous around these parts
Don't punch the walls and you wouldn't have that problem.

~ductor ab grandis divinitus~ CDXXVII
VOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2004, 02:12 PM   #4 (permalink)
Spice Master

Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks.

Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.

― Terence McKenna
Unread 12-10-2004, 03:35 PM   #5 (permalink)

Internets: 284753
Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute
You need some wall putty plaster type shit and one of those things to smooth it out with and some paint.

It's really quite easy and works pretty well. Once finished it's not actually fixed though, and those parts of the wall will be pretty weak so don't hit them again or your work will be ruined.

[ December 10, 2004, 12:37 PM: Message edited by: Dirty Harry ]
Saint DH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2004, 03:44 PM   #6 (permalink)
Roscoe P. Coldchain

Internets: 1425
StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of
there are kits you can get that have the piece of screen, plaster, and a big putty knife in them. Like dirty said, it's not really hard to do... place the screen, putty, sand, paint.

LEGALIZE CRIME!
StabMaster Arson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2004, 04:55 PM   #7 (permalink)

Internets: 14
George Sherman is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to George Sherman
listen what you need to get is some stucko plaster shit, i've done this before when I was working masonry down in florida, you can get it at home depot of lowes, just go tell them what you need to fix , which you probably could have done in the first place if you didn't want to tell us all how you punched holes in the walls like a badass. Anyway you just mix that shit up put the first layer on the screen that you put into the wall, then two more coats, make sure they are the same texture, but that is how you fix it.

[ December 10, 2004, 01:56 PM: Message edited by: George Sherman ]

...to abuse the testicles of the establishment.
George Sherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2004, 05:50 PM   #8 (permalink)
DJ FC

For Shameful Transgressions
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Blonde:
The causing issues aside
First you bring this up, to make it sound like there is nothing important, but this is merely a ploy set up to make yourself seem like a badass for what would be next.

Quote:

One is a complete hole the size of a fist in the wall, and one is a couple knuckle dents.
Ooooooh, you punched a hole in the wall, what a badass. I'm glad you brought this up, especially since you yourself said it wasn't necessary. I'm sure if you go to Lowes, they'll tell you to go to the "i punched a hole in my wall" kit, rather than the "hole in the wall kit.
" And don't forget to pick up the "erase nuckle marks magically" solution, rather than the "dent" solution.
Unread 12-10-2004, 06:31 PM   #9 (permalink)
Poor Sport

Internets: 127341
Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Beebs
^^^

[ December 10, 2004, 03:32 PM: Message edited by: Beebs ]
Beebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2004, 06:31 PM   #10 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute

Blonde, being a badass myself (understatement), i think you should post a pic of the holes in the wall to show these fuckers whats going to happen to their faces if they get buttnaked and tussle with you.

#YOLO
Unread 12-10-2004, 06:40 PM   #11 (permalink)
Spice Master

Quote:
Originally posted by DJ FC:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mr. Blonde:
The causing issues aside
First you bring this up, to make it sound like there is nothing important, but this is merely a ploy set up to make yourself seem like a badass for what would be next.

Quote:

One is a complete hole the size of a fist in the wall, and one is a couple knuckle dents.
Ooooooh, you punched a hole in the wall, what a badass. I'm glad you brought this up, especially since you yourself said it wasn't necessary. I'm sure if you go to Lowes, they'll tell you to go to the "i punched a hole in my wall" kit, rather than the "hole in the wall kit.
" And don't forget to pick up the "erase nuckle marks magically" solution, rather than the "dent" solution.
</font>[/quote]A. I am a badass, and even if you don't agree with this statement, I can always take comfort in the
fact that you wouldnt start shit with me.

B. I was not trying to steer around the fact that I punched holes in the wall, but rather the causing issues of WHY, which mainly have to do with me being stupid, drunk, and angry. I'm not an attention whore, I just didn't want to get onto the issue much, which undoubtedly would have surfaced through questioning of where the holes came from anyways. I hate the people who "subtley" lead into situations with hints, just so others can ask about them more about it. I have nothing to prove to anybody on this site. Ass.

C. Maybe you didnt notice, but the post was made at 2:30 AM, at which point, despite my apparent excellent drunk typing skills, I was pretty wasted.

[ December 10, 2004, 03:41 PM: Message edited by: Mr. Blonde ]

― Terence McKenna
Unread 12-11-2004, 03:03 AM   #12 (permalink)

but you are a badass right?

Unread 12-11-2004, 03:32 AM   #13 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

Nothing serious, but in the past week I have put 2 significanlty large bruises on my girlfriends face. The causing issues aside, I need a good way to hide them. I have apprx. 2 weeks to do so, so I have time, but I'd like to get them fixed as soon as possible so her parents don't see them when she gets home for christmas. One is a complete hole the size of a fist in a wall, and one is a couple knuckle dents. Any suggestions? I know makeup works, somehow, but I don't know antyhing about the science of the cosmetics. But seriously, it was just a one time thing and not a big deal and it will never happen again. I was just really drunk and she was being really bitchy. Thanks.

#YOLO
Unread 12-11-2004, 04:10 AM   #14 (permalink)
DJ FC

Hey guys.
I have some holes in the wall in my appartment.
Does anybody know how to fix them?
Unread 12-11-2004, 04:12 AM   #15 (permalink)
DJ FC

Yo. I totally shot a shotgun in the house and put holes in the wall, it's not a big deal why I was shooting a shotgun in the house. I just was wondering if anybody knew how to fix shotgun holes and/or the blood of 12 russian mafia members (perhaps i should wipe the blood off?) and fix the holes from the shots that went through the Russian mobsters and went into my wall now have to be fixed, I really don't know what to do.
Unread 12-13-2004, 09:00 PM   #16 (permalink)

nothing serious guys, but i'm such a badass, I beat myself up last night and broke my nose. does anyone know how to fix that.

Unread 12-13-2004, 09:05 PM   #17 (permalink)
Spice Master

yah, i think you can get kits for it at wal mart. just put on this screen and put the flesh colored plaster on there...works like a charm.

― Terence McKenna
Unread 12-13-2004, 09:37 PM   #18 (permalink)

hahaha

Unread 12-14-2004, 12:40 AM   #19 (permalink)
DJ FC

Guys, I need to phone number of a good body shop. I have recently acquired some holes in my car. (No real reason why). I didn't bother to look in the phone book because I thought you all would know of a shop that could fix bulletholes and shrapnel from my insane rage when I shot up my own car cus I'm such a badass.
Unread 12-14-2004, 01:25 AM   #20 (permalink)
Poor Sport

Internets: 127341
Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Beebs
What store sells bulk lye the cheapest?

Follow up question, any tips on how to get this rotting smell out of my deep freezer?
Beebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2004, 09:16 PM   #21 (permalink)

hahaha, this is great.

Unread 12-15-2004, 03:35 AM   #22 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

Hey there all, today I think I pulled a muscle, don't even bother with the reason cause its really not important... does anyone know any good ointments that i can rub on my soar calf muscles? Uprooting a tree with your bare hands to shake off some steam can require a lil' heavy lifting, if you know what I mean...heheheheh, lols

#YOLO
Unread 12-15-2004, 04:06 AM   #23 (permalink)

Internets: 10
samisgay is on a distinguished road
hey i have a hole in my ass, im not sure where it came from.
samisgay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2004, 04:43 AM   #24 (permalink)
Spice Master

Well judging from your name, its obvious I must have given it to you. Hows the infection doing?

[ December 15, 2004, 01:47 AM: Message edited by: Mr. Blonde ]

― Terence McKenna
Unread 12-15-2004, 08:36 PM   #25 (permalink)

ya I need some help guys nothing serious, but I think this whole thing has run its course so lets just stop, hows that sound.