Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Crazy Stuff > Jibberish

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 11-21-2003, 01:01 AM   #426 (permalink)
Bokononist

Internets: 11801
Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute

Random Thought of the Day 11/20/03

Where did the bar that shows all of the online members go? And why is it that my fingers look okay, but when I look at other people's hands, their fingers don't seem to look right.

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand." |vonnegut
Fruitacious B is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2003, 01:17 AM   #427 (permalink)

Internets: 1608
Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future

It was gone for me, for a while, but then it came back.
Pliedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2003, 01:45 AM   #428 (permalink)

Internets: 10
Titan is on a distinguished road

There have been some glitches due to the new templates.

I do what the fuck I want.
Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2003, 08:23 PM   #429 (permalink)
I like dirt.

Internets: 2790
tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to tonguegina Send a message via AIM to tonguegina Send a message via MSN to tonguegina Send a message via Yahoo to tonguegina
Random Thought of the Day: November 20, 2003

Who the hell is that in the mirror? I look weird today. I guess not weird, but different. What the fuck is going on here? I just woke up, so I can't be fucked up already. What the hell man?
tonguegina is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2003, 09:40 PM   #430 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by tonguegina:
Random Thought of the Day: November 20, 2003

Who the hell is that in the mirror? I look weird today. I guess not weird, but different. What the fuck is going on here? I just woke up, so I can't be fucked up already. What the hell man?
What the fuck was that?

-Ugly Bastard
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2003, 09:43 PM   #431 (permalink)
I like dirt.

Internets: 2790
tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to tonguegina Send a message via AIM to tonguegina Send a message via MSN to tonguegina Send a message via Yahoo to tonguegina
I don't know. When I was looking in the mirror after my shower I just didn't look right. Maybe it was the lighting or something. I don't know, but it kind of freaked me out.
tonguegina is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2003, 09:44 PM   #432 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Oh

-Ugly Bastard
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2003, 10:15 PM   #433 (permalink)

Random Thought of the Day 11.21.03

Hey does anyone ever get that thing where they're looking in the mirror and they have like a self-realization thing? Not like "Oh, I'm this person". But like, the entire concept of 1st person comes crashing down and the fact that you can't actually comprehend that you are you and that you're thinking and that you're thinking about how you're you and that you're thinking that you're thinking that you're you and then your head starts to get all dizzy and light because you've crossed the thresh-hold of human comprehension and you can't even comprehend the question that you're trying to ask yourself to comprehend?

Uh... yeah... me neither... I was just wondering.

Unread 11-22-2003, 01:38 AM   #434 (permalink)
Bokononist

Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute

I totally understood every word of that and I'm not even kidding. I know exactly how that is.

Creepy

Unread 11-22-2003, 02:03 AM   #435 (permalink)

That's awesome Fruit.

Evidently not only do we look alike, but we think alike too.

Unread 11-22-2003, 03:58 PM   #436 (permalink)

fat_retard is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Titan:
Random Thought of the Day 11.21.03

Hey does anyone ever get that thing where they're looking in the mirror and they have like a self-realization thing?
That Happens to me every once in a while. I'll just be sitting there in class or something and start thinking like that and before I realize it, class is finished and I've totally just fucked myself over. Yeah.
fat_retard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2003, 12:05 AM   #437 (permalink)

Internets: 82
Alpha will become famous soon enough
Random Thought of the Day

Fat_retard is lying.

Gods are but men with immortal souls.
Alpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2003, 03:34 AM   #438 (permalink)

victim is on a distinguished road
Random Thought of the Day 11.29.03

Yeah... so Nubblies pretty much died... I haven't seen this much inactivity in months. Hell, even the prison is quiet.

[ November 29, 2003, 12:36 AM: Message edited by: victim ]

get off my internet!!!
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2003, 03:51 AM   #439 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Internets: 305662
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo
I'd like to dedicate the current deadness to Thanksgiving, that son of a bitch. He, along with all of his damned holiday friends, seem to drain our beast. To hell with them all.
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2003, 04:56 AM   #440 (permalink)
Bokononist

Random Thought of the Day 11.29.03

Nintendocore will be the next local music trend, as well it should be. Nintendocore is the most badass musical genre EVER.

Unread 11-29-2003, 05:21 AM   #441 (permalink)
Caribou Lou

Internets: 567
malibu is a name known to all malibu is a name known to all malibu is a name known to all malibu is a name known to all malibu is a name known to all malibu is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to malibu Send a message via MSN to malibu
Random Thought of the day 11.29.03

Pirates of the Caribbean comes out on Tuesday and I can't wait to see it. Also, I'm starting to get pissed that my avatar keeps disappearing... *sigh*

[ November 29, 2003, 02:23 AM: Message edited by: malibu ]

"Remember, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Except for herpes. That shit'll come back with you."
malibu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2003, 05:31 AM   #442 (permalink)
Bokononist

My avatar is cooler than yours.

Unread 11-29-2003, 06:11 PM   #443 (permalink)

As is mine.
Good thing too.
[img]graemlins/shifty.gif[/img]

Unread 12-03-2003, 04:43 AM   #444 (permalink)
Bokononist

Random Thought of the Day : 12.3.03

Even though the Olsen Twins are sisters, I would still find it extremely attractive if they were to make out.

Unread 12-03-2003, 07:55 PM   #445 (permalink)

Random Thought of the Day

If Pliedes view on religion is correct, then God is a shithead.

Unread 12-03-2003, 07:58 PM   #446 (permalink)

Random Thought of the Day 12.03.03

If the "God" that's on Nubblies is the real god, then God is a shit-head.

Unread 12-03-2003, 08:01 PM   #447 (permalink)

Internets: 1608
Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future

Random Thoughts of the Day 12.03.03-
-Alpha refuses to make concessions about logical conclusions when debating philosophy.
-I just realized that Titan is God. (take that one and roll with it)

[ December 03, 2003, 05:01 PM: Message edited by: Pliedes ]
Pliedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2003, 08:04 PM   #448 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Pliedes:
Titan is God.
You're so sweet.

Unread 12-04-2003, 01:14 AM   #449 (permalink)

victim is on a distinguished road
Random Thought of the Day 12.03.03

Fuck gravity.

get off my internet!!!
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2003, 01:56 AM   #450 (permalink)

Pliedes is gay.