Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Crazy Stuff > Jibberish

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-08-2004, 04:02 AM   #1 (permalink)

Internets: -238
Percipere'Chan is infamous around these parts Percipere'Chan is infamous around these parts Percipere'Chan is infamous around these parts
*deep cleansing breath.

Ahh. Doesn't that feel good.

So yeah, I'm drunk. But I'm a lot happier. not just because I feel all warm and fuzzy inside from alkiohol but, 'cause I'm getting this damn scripting puzzle figured out. It took me a 1/4 bottle of cap'n morgan to figure out that there's a much better way to solve this scripting dilema than reading o'reilly cover to cover.

So my question is this:

"do you ever think you're smarter after you've been under the influence of some drug of some sort... AND have ended up being right the next morning?"

I've been working on XHTML, CSS, Javascript, PHP and MySQL for the last week intensively. Tryin' to figure out a cross language integrational solution to this thing that's been pissing me off at work. I sure I've got the solution now cause I've got most of it working but, I don't think I could have done it without the help of the cap'n.

Do you ever find your self in a situation where a drug makes you smarter?

Dead, death, grim on a pale horse, empty, hollow, inanimate, fataled, black curtained, annihilated.
Percipere'Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-08-2004, 01:13 PM   #2 (permalink)

Internets: 124047
Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute

haha isnt that like an counterdiction...." Do you feel smarter when your on a drug???" Thats like asking do you feel skinnier after hitting up the chinease buffet!!!!

Nubblies: If we put up with Felix, we will put up with you too.
Cocktooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-08-2004, 07:50 PM   #3 (permalink)

Internets: 82
Alpha will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Shaw:
haha isnt that like an counterdiction...." Do you feel smarter when your on a drug???" Thats like asking do you feel skinnier after hitting up the chinease buffet!!!!
And you would know this from your massive amount of experiences with drugs right?

Drugs don't make you better, just more relaxed so you don't get as flustered as easily, which probably explains why you've had a better time. UFC fighters usually do drugs before they step into the octagon. Is this because drugs like coke and speed make you fight better? No. They just eliminate obstacles in their way, like pain, or in your case frustration.

Gods are but men with immortal souls.
Alpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-10-2004, 08:42 PM   #4 (permalink)

Internets: 6603
St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Alpha:
They just eliminate obstacles in their way, like pain, or in your case frustration.
...and open the door for heart attacks and strokes.
St. Anky is offline   Reply With Quote