Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Crazy Stuff > Jibberish

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 03-11-2010, 02:42 AM   #1 (permalink)
Spice Master

Internets: 278288
Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute
Default Charles Quotes

Charles is a strange iffeminate coworker of mine.

He often says things that make zero sense, and are completely out of conversational context. Some of his recent gems.

Quote:
peanuts give me energy!
Quote:
That kid just dongchimed me... in my butt. That chubby one in the striped shirt.

Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.

― Terence McKenna
Mr. Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-11-2010, 03:34 AM   #2 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

Internets: 284585
THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to THEINCREDIBLEdork

blonde was it you who recorded his room mate for me? I would give a million reps if you chatted this guy up at lunch and recorded it.

#YOLO
THEINCREDIBLEdork is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-11-2010, 04:02 AM   #3 (permalink)
Spice Master

Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute

Roommate? When, when I first got to Korea? Or in AZ

Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.

― Terence McKenna
Unread 03-11-2010, 04:07 AM   #4 (permalink)
Spice Master

Another side story of Charles; he doesn't drink. I think I actually have a video of him the first time he got drunk in Korea, it was the funniest, strangest thing i've ever seen in my life. He was falling off of furniture and acting like he was on ectsasy. Imagine this, but in a bar and induced by alcohol:

Another time we were at a singing room at a work party, and he was doing crazy shit again (Again, i might have a video, i'll have to look) and he saw me, and tried to tackle me in his drunken craziness. I just grabbed him and threw him on the floor, and he got up and started dancing again. I don't know why I hadn't thought of tapping him for material before, i'll try to get some more from him at lunch today...I have my camera with me to day, so i'll see what I can do.

― Terence McKenna
Unread 03-11-2010, 09:10 AM   #5 (permalink)
Spice Master

Try to remember when I post these, and I don't post a context, that's because there is no context. He just says shit randomly, like he's continuing a conversation that has been going on in his head for 5 minutes already.

Quote:
They have a song called "Indian Boy". Sometimes I wonder if they know they're being racist.

― Terence McKenna
Unread 03-11-2010, 05:32 PM   #6 (permalink)

Internets: 5464
Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute

That is a strange picture of a strange-looking man. Was this his pose for the shot? Or was it taken inconspicuously?
Der Fuhrer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-11-2010, 06:31 PM   #7 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

Internets: 284585
THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to THEINCREDIBLEdork

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Blonde View Post
Roommate? When, when I first got to Korea? Or in AZ
korea i think, that kid who talked too fast and didn't make the cut

#YOLO
THEINCREDIBLEdork is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-12-2010, 03:45 PM   #8 (permalink)
Spice Master

*Points at an empty brick wall* (while drunk):

Quote:
Noah!

― Terence McKenna