Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Nubblies Shard

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 01-22-2004, 05:44 PM   #1 (permalink)
Nasty Nate

Internets: 4881
Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute
As some of you may already know, im thinking about implementing a token system. Basically what this means is certain monsters will drop "tokens". Tokens look just like gold coins, but are a different color and labeled "tokens". Players would then be able to save up tokens and eventually spend them towards special rewards.

I am creating a reward room right now that has all the different rewards layed out on the tables. The rewards are being dividied into 5 categories, each category of items will require a different amount of tokens. The lowest rewards taking the least amount of tokens, and the best rewards taking the most amount of tokens.

I was curious, what do you guys think of this. Im doing this again to give players incentive to hunt monsters, to get players back into dungeons. Also, I think its fun, and another thing to look forward to on this shard.

I also would like reward possibilities listed here. Anything you come up with list it. Whether it be a skillball, or a special hued mount, I need input.
Nathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-22-2004, 08:55 PM   #2 (permalink)
Nasty Nate

Internets: 4881
Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute
Im bringing down the shard in a second to implement the token system. The token reward room is all complete and the required tokens is all in there.

Players will be able to get tokens now off any of the following creatures...

Nightmares, Solen Queens, Dread Spiders, Balrons, Deamons, Elder Gazers, Liches, Lich Lords, Orc Mages, Titans, Cyclops, Ogre Lords, Orc Brutes, Rotting Corpses, Gold through Valorite Elementals, Ancient Wyrms, Dragons, Drakes, Serpentine Dragons, Shadow Wyrms, White Wyrms, Wyverns, Stone Harpys, Blood Elementals, Efreets, and all champions.

I set the amount of tokens on each creature as best as possible. Lower end creatures on the list will have fewer, while higher end creatures will have more. Just play around with creatures to find the ideal creature to farm tokens from.

However, the problem with implementing this system right now is that the creatures must be killed first, so that a new one spawns with the tokens on it.

I hope you guys enjoy, and if I find out I put bad amounts of tokens in for the amount required, ill scale accordingly.

[ January 22, 2004, 06:01 PM: Message edited by: Nathan ]
Nathan is offline   Reply With Quote