Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Nubblies Shard

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 01-22-2004, 10:04 PM   #26 (permalink)

Internets: 123
Trout Sniffer will become famous soon enough Trout Sniffer will become famous soon enough

how about making it so you can recall out of dungeons and shit

The Glyde don't sign no autographs
Trout Sniffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2004, 04:21 AM   #27 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Internets: 305662
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo
I FUCKING GOT IT!

A quick draw competition. A FUCKING QUICK DRAW COMPETITION! How genius is that? (Very genius was the right answer).

How does it work? An admin stands between two players. He shouts out a spell (not sure what else it'd work with), and the players both hit him with it. First one to hit him wins.

It'd be like a pvp bracket.

Only potential problem is some people may not have magery...but fuck them

A quick draw competition. How the fuck do I come up with this stuff?
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2004, 02:57 PM   #28 (permalink)
Nasty Nate

Internets: 4881
Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute
Thats possible, although, casting speeds will vary depending on jewelry. Ill probably just make it jeweleryless then, or give everyone one of those pvp bracelets which give you 2/4 casting.
Nathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2004, 10:41 PM   #29 (permalink)

Internets: 10
FuzZ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to FuzZ Send a message via AIM to FuzZ
we could also try this with bows. we could have each person hold it right over their paperdoll then let go when told to. could use paintball bows to see who hits.. just an idea

[ January 23, 2004, 07:42 PM: Message edited by: FuzZ ]
FuzZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2004, 07:48 PM   #30 (permalink)

Trout Sniffer will become famous soon enough Trout Sniffer will become famous soon enough

Nathan, is there anyway you can make the log out time a little shorter. Of course we don't want it instant cause then people could get away from fights that way, but I see no reason to not have it be like 1 or 2 minutes instead of like 5 or however man. I know there was a little setting in sphere but it might be different with runuo.

Unread 01-24-2004, 08:00 PM   #31 (permalink)
Nasty Nate

Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute
Well its 5 minutes if you just recently were fighting or something like that, other then that, you should be able ot insta log inside a house your friended to, an inn, or tavern.
Unread 01-24-2004, 08:08 PM   #32 (permalink)

so if i just walk into my house then i can instantly log out and back in on another character?

Unread 01-25-2004, 12:34 AM   #33 (permalink)
Nasty Nate

If you havent been in combat in the last 5 minutes.
Unread 01-30-2004, 12:41 PM   #34 (permalink)

Robby is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Robby
Just remindeding anyone that has not checked the shard website, there is now a suggestion book IN GAME incase you get an idea you dont want to forgot. Its on the table in west brit bank, right outside. Anyone can use to feel free to post there from now on

Scrotum Shrinker/Durchii
Robby is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-02-2004, 11:28 PM   #35 (permalink)

First off, something happened to your book and I can't write in it, I think someone fucked with it. Second, I think you need some healers down in Shame. Try dying down there and having to run up 4 levels and back down before your body decays. It's impossible.

Unread 02-02-2004, 11:49 PM   #36 (permalink)
Nasty Nate

You should be able to write in the book, I can.

I added ankhs to various locations down in shame, so you can get ressed down there.
Unread 02-04-2004, 04:06 PM   #37 (permalink)

That's sweet Nathan, very sweet. Thank you for that. I was having to have orgazmo log on (or log on as orgazmo) to rez myself deep in Shame. I appreciate it greatly.

Unread 02-05-2004, 01:42 AM   #38 (permalink)
Nasty Nate

Welcome...
Unread 02-08-2004, 06:02 PM   #39 (permalink)

edwina is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to edwina
well here is a idea<<< Don't die you won't need a healer !!! Hmmmmm
edwina is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-08-2004, 06:20 PM   #40 (permalink)

Sorry edwina, we don't all have the time to put into Ultima Online like you do. Some of us have a life so we don't have 24 hours a day to dedicate to uo. Maybe you should get a fucking life and you would understand what I'm saying you dumb shit.

Unread 02-11-2004, 03:59 AM   #41 (permalink)
1 thing leads to another.

Internets: -2654
AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts
edwina is a dumb motherfucker

3:o) horned creatures...wat wat
Unread 02-14-2004, 06:19 AM   #42 (permalink)

Cheeba is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by AcTivE:
edwina is a dumb motherfucker
How bout you need to grow up you stupid childish fuckslob..... Have a nice day bitch, Hope to see you online soon cuz you got some dirtnaps commin hoe boy...
Cheeba is offline   Reply With Quote