Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Important Stuff > Rants

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 03-18-2003, 02:31 PM   #1 (permalink)

Internets: 10
bert is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to bert
alright dont get me wrong i had a hell of a time in florida but i sure has hell have something to rant bout. it all goes back to the week before we are getting ready to leave and the week during break. we are deciding on what day we want to leave, we could either leave thur night or fri morning. depending on whether or not we go to class the next day. well it just happen to be that a couple girls from Ball State were going to go with us and they wanted us to wait until 5pm fri evening until they could get there asses to indy and meet up with us. one of the guys couldnt get a test moved or taken before friday so he had to take it at 10 friday morning so this meant that we would be able to leave no later then noon. well the girls that were going said that their parents wouldnt let them drive down on their own and that we would have to wait for them. well this was not flying well with us but we ended up staying cuase they were like we will get there at 4 and we'll be gone no later then 4:30.....
so 4:30 rolls around and are they here yet..NOPE.. so we decide to wait till 5 when their dumbass decided to show up. 1 hour late and they wonder why we were so pissed at them, on another note they show up wih no map or a cell phone.. i understand that not everyone can afford a cell phone but please atleast get a freaking map for christ sakes.
so being the nice guys that we are we let them have one of our phones just in case we did get slip up on the drive. our plans were to stop in Nashville and visit a friend from school and then continue our drive. well as we reach Nashville the dumb bitches decide to not pay attention and instead of staying on I65 South and follow us they decided to take I24. this just pissed us off even more as is cuase we had already stopped 2 since we left cuase the girls were either hungry or they had to go to the bathroom. so needs to say we had to pull over on the side of the road and wait for them to catch back up with us which was like 15 mins.
after we left the friends house we decided that we would write directions down for them and we were just going to take off and that they would have to go on their own, but this didnt work. they still called and told us to stop when they wanted to. so anyways we manage to get to tampa and the girls called us, we were only 2 hours away from our destination but they need to stop and switch drives, their were 2 girls and then us 3 guys. we didnt want to drive their car but they didnt want to drive any further so one of the guys decided that he would drive her car. well get this she being the smart one that she is opens her car door when a semi goes flying by and the wind from the semi took and ripped her door back and almost pulled her into traffic. the force of the wind pull the door a good inch and ahalf forward so she could no longer open her door for the remainder of the trip, which was quite funny. so we manage to finally get to my house and everything was fine.
Sunday the first day that the girls decide to go in the sun.. we woke up early cuase we wanted to beat the traffic to ft. myers so we did and then proceeded to the beach well before we left we made sure we had enough sun screen and lotion so we wouldnt get burnt and even told the girls that they would need some so they wouldnt get burnt, but did they listen,nope. we were in the sun from bout 10-5 and one of the girls decided not to put any sun screen on, needless to say she was fuckin fried. it was the funniest thing cuase we kept tellin them that they need to put some on but they didnt listen. since this happen the first day the were pretty much forced to stay inside or go shopping whatever the hell they wanted just stay out of the sun for the rest of the break.
so they got pissed at us for making fun of them pretty much the whole time cuase first off they almost lost the door to the car and second they were dumb enough to not put sunscreen on. well bout half way through the week someone backed in to her car and put another dent in the the drives side so not only did the door not open their was another huge dent in the door and this just gave us something else to make fun of them for.
they continued to piss and moan the whole week how we were so mean to them but yet i allowed them to stay for free at my house and they were disrespectful the whole week and couldnt take a joke. so by the end of the week we had had enough of their shit that we didnt bother to give them a cell phone for the trip back. well this was where the fun began. we didnt plan on letting them follow us for long so once we hit I 75 we took off like a bat out of hell and tried to lose them well we werent doing a good job so we got around tampa and their were 4 lanes of traffic and the 2 left ones were to continue on 75 and the 2 right ones were to take the toll road into tampa. well the drive at the time decided that he would get in one of the toll lane spots and act like he was going to take the exit, so the girls followed what we did, as we got as close as we could to taking the exit we swerved over at the last possible second getting back onto 75 north and making it nearly impossible for the girls to follow. well we never heard from them again from this point. they called their parents and their parents called us and bitched at us for not letting them follow us back. we had had enough of their shit and we were through with it so we decided to lose them. not only did we lose them we manage to lose them on the toll road their for making them have to pay a toll to go to tampa and then pay again to get back on 75. it was quite a comical moment at the time.
for those of you who do care they did make it back and refuse to talk to us ever agian. but i recommend to not let girls go with you on a trip cause all they do is whin bout everything they can think bout. but we got the last laugh in the end
bert is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-18-2003, 03:02 PM   #2 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bert:
couple girls from Ball State were going to go with us<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

There was your fatal flaw right there, sir.

Nice rant.

-Ugly Bastard
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-18-2003, 04:51 PM   #3 (permalink)
Orgazmo

Wow, that was a hell of a little story. Glad to see that, in the end, your crew came out on top. Good work.
Unread 03-18-2003, 11:22 PM   #4 (permalink)

Internets: 123
Trout Sniffer will become famous soon enough Trout Sniffer will become famous soon enough

I have to say that that was really funny, and I told my dad the story and he laughed as well. Although I could never do anything like that, I don't feel sorry for the girls. I know how girls can just bitch and moan about everything. Good Job Bert.
Trout Sniffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-19-2003, 02:47 AM   #5 (permalink)

bert is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to bert
alright here is the conversation that i had with one of the girls from the trip.. i was using my aol account but acted like i was one of the other guys becuase she blocked the others from her list.

AshDevon27: yeah well it's late not to much goin on
occifer1234: why did you block me from your list??
AshDevon27: i didn't
AshDevon27: but I should have
occifer1234: yeah you did
occifer1234: you blocked me but not bretts
AshDevon27: oh this isn't Brett
occifer1234: i came to use his computer to get something
AshDevon27: oh
occifer1234: so i figured i would say hi
AshDevon27: why?
occifer1234: why not
AshDevon27: you treated amy and I like shit all week then ditched us in the middle of Florida
AshDevon27: after all the disrespect I got from you guys I was fine never talkiin to anyof you again
occifer1234: you guys turned off???
AshDevon27: that's a lie and you know that
occifer1234: why do you say that
AshDevon27: we were following you and you did it on purpose
AshDevon27: and that isn't even what matters any more
occifer1234: why
occifer1234: what matters then?
AshDevon27: nothing
AshDevon27: you all treated us like dirt all week
AshDevon27: I am doen with the whole of you
occifer1234: witht he whole of me??
AshDevon27: i have never been treated like that ever in my entire life and I don't plan on it happening a gain
occifer1234: its not my fault i was in the wrong lane
AshDevon27: look i am not even talking about that anymore
occifer1234: well you act like i did it on purpose and then you acted like you were lost and didnt know how to get back we we gave you directions
occifer1234: and told you directions who knows how many times
AshDevon27: you know what that was not the point the point was that you were supposed to ride with us to make sure we were safe and you sure as hell proved you didn't give a damn about us
occifer1234: you never called us to say that you had stopped
occifer1234: you had your mom call????
AshDevon27: cause you never gave us a cell phone like you were supposed to, and we tired to catch up to you to tell you that but you had to drive so damn fast
AshDevon27: we were right behind you you had to have seen us turn off
AshDevon27: cause we weren't even gonna call you
occifer1234: you should have said something before we left you you didnt
AshDevon27: I called her to get the directions she called you on her own
AshDevon27: I tired
AshDevon27: Tried*
occifer1234: what did you want us to do when you turned off ....U turn and follow
AshDevon27: well you could have atleast took that into consideration
AshDevon27: you didn't even put your brakes on
occifer1234: yeah we had to slow down cuase we realized you keep goin on the exit
AshDevon27: you basically proved right there you didn't give a anything about us and that was the final straw after the way you had behaved all week
occifer1234: whatever we were being nice and trying to help you out and even told you guys you need sunscreen but you didnt listen to us so what was the point if you guys werent going to listen to us
AshDevon27: you treated us like shit, you lied to us, made fun of us, didn't spend any time with us, and pretended you didn't know us when we saw you on the beach
occifer1234: lied bout what??
AshDevon27: every stupid thing you could think of
occifer1234: we came up to you every time we saw you on the beach
occifer1234: and talked to you
AshDevon27: and the think with Tyler's parents was very rude and offends me cause I know poeple that that has happened too that is something very seriosus to joke about
AshDevon27: please you did not
AshDevon27: the one time you fif
AshDevon27: did*
AshDevon27: we saw you many other times
AshDevon27: but you know I donn't even care anymore
AshDevon27: it's not worth fighting over
AshDevon27: I cut my losses if any and am over it
occifer1234: whatever we came up and talked to you more then once on the beach and you guys sat at the other end anyways you didnt even want to come sit with us
AshDevon27: whatever that is not true
occifer1234: whatever think what you want
occifer1234: atleast i had a good time
AshDevon27: well that is exactly what you are going so there you go
AshDevon27: I had a good time do
AshDevon27: to*
AshDevon27: i didn't say that I didn't
occifer1234: what gettin fried.....
occifer1234: we warned you many times
AshDevon27: i didn't fry
AshDevon27: that was amy
occifer1234: both of you
AshDevon27: I used sun screeen
AshDevon27: i was fine
occifer1234: you were pissed at us from the very first day and we didnt even do anything....you hated us from the moment you met us
AshDevon27: that is not even true
occifer1234: whatever
AshDevon27: don't even play that game you won't win
occifer1234: oh ok i wont win... there you go
AshDevon27: even after all the crap that went on I was nice to you guys
occifer1234: you were pissed cause we wanted to leave early and you 2 were big girls and couldnt drive on your own.... i mean geez your both what...19 please your parents should atleast trust you to drive that far..
occifer1234: what were you nice bout??
occifer1234: nothing
AshDevon27: OUR PARENTS WOULD NOT LET US DRIVE ON OUR OWN when will you get that through you thick skull we are female you are male it wasn't trust it was safety
AshDevon27: please, name one thing I was rude to yuo about
occifer1234: making us wait for you on fri
occifer1234: and the fact that you went with us was rude enough
AshDevon27: went with you was rude enough?
AshDevon27: excuse me
AshDevon27: what does thatmean?
occifer1234: yeah
AshDevon27: you mean is was rude that we went on the trip with you?
AshDevon27: uh we were invited
occifer1234: you invited yourself
AshDevon27: i mentioned and Brett knew at anytime that he could say no if he didn't want us to go
occifer1234: it was your choice to go
AshDevon27: it was his choice to let us
AshDevon27: man am I sorry two girls were such a burden on you
occifer1234: yeah so am i
AshDevon27: trust me it will never happen again
occifer1234: good
occifer1234: just make sure you dont lose your door
AshDevon27: ok I am doen with conversation
occifer1234: why i wanna keep talkin
AshDevon27: my door is fine now thank you
occifer1234: what did you do open it when another semi came by to take it completely off
AshDevon27: see this is how you treated us the whole week
AshDevon27: total ass
occifer1234: you have no room to talk
AshDevon27: i didn't do anything to you until I couldn't take your shit anymore
AshDevon27: then I fought back
occifer1234: whatever you were like that the whole week no matter what
occifer1234: you couldnt take a joke cuase you were the one that almost got your door ripped off
occifer1234: and other little things that we joked around bout like with ty parents...which by the way are not really gay
AshDevon27: and I didn't even care I knew it was an accident stuff like that always happens to me I get over it the crap from you i couldn't get over
occifer1234: he knew we were joking
occifer1234: what crap was pissin you off then cuase all you have siad was when we were making fun of ty's so called gay parents
AshDevon27: yeah well as well all knew, I did not know you were joking and like i said that I know families like that so it offended me to know you were lying about that
occifer1234: you knew we were joking like the 2nd day cause amy told you
AshDevon27: the constant way you treated us about everything especailly my car
AshDevon27: yeah and I called you out on it
occifer1234: called me out on what?
AshDevon27: they "gay parents" lie
AshDevon27: I called you all out
AshDevon27: it was no biggie
AshDevon27: it was done and over with
occifer1234: you were the one that obviously had a big problem with it
AshDevon27: i let you know I new it was a lie and it offended me
AshDevon27: nuff said
occifer1234: why was it such a big deal that we keep makin fun of your car.... if you said you usually get over it??
AshDevon27: you guys really made me feel stupid on top of everything too
occifer1234: well you should
AshDevon27: you guys just took it to far that is all
occifer1234: bout what
AshDevon27: I should feel stupid
AshDevon27: ?
occifer1234: you opened your door when a semi came by
occifer1234: didnt use sunscreen till bout 4 hours after you were in the sun
occifer1234: didnt have a map in your car
occifer1234: dont have a cell phone
AshDevon27: i had sun screen on before i went out to the beach
occifer1234: well you are supposed to put more on throughout the day so you keep from gettin burnt
AshDevon27: I got a little burned the first day but i didn't piss and moan nor did it stop me from going out anymore
AshDevon27: i did
occifer1234: yeah you guys slept in every day till like 1 and then when you did go to the beach it was like for 2 hours
AshDevon27: and being as I spend more time working then in school to pay off all my debts, I can hardly afford a cell phone and it is not a crime to not have a cell phone
AshDevon27: that is such a lie
AshDevon27: we left earlier then you some days
occifer1234: what one day
AshDevon27: well I know Wednesday for sure
occifer1234: like i said 1 day
AshDevon27: the other days we were up same as you we just did other things then the beach
occifer1234: yeah cuase you couldnt go to the beach you were too fried
AshDevon27: no cause amy was
AshDevon27: I didn't care
AshDevon27: she did
AshDevon27: and we had other things planned besides the beach
occifer1234: besides goin to see elephants in the water/??
AshDevon27: you mean the manatees?
occifer1234: yeah the elephants
AshDevon27: you think the look like elephants?
occifer1234: of course why not
AshDevon27: i dunno
occifer1234: i can call them hippo's if you want me too
AshDevon27: that never crossed my mind
AshDevon27: yeah maybe that
AshDevon27: they don't have long trunks
AshDevon27: but we didnt' see any so that sucked
occifer1234: your lose
AshDevon27: yeah it was expensive too
AshDevon27: but that's beside the point
occifer1234: yeah and you probably spent 3 times as much money as we did
AshDevon27: yeah i spent a ton of money
AshDevon27: but I went shoppin and pierced my belly button
occifer1234: you went shoppin the first day???
occifer1234: and spent all your money
AshDevon27: no i didn't spend it all
AshDevon27: i spent about 60 the first day
AshDevon27: i had over a hundred left
AshDevon27: i don't even know why my money is your business anyways
occifer1234: it took you that long to say that.....
occifer1234: glad your still thinking of me
AshDevon27: I was busy talking to other poeple
occifer1234: ohok

after all this she wasnt nothing to do with any of us. i would have to say that this is a good thing cuase this person actaully had a thing for me and i wasnt a fan of it but oh well its all over now. thanks God
if you have any trouble understanding it just say something and i'll try to clear it up

bert is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-19-2003, 10:57 PM   #6 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

*Applause*

As it happens, I now realize exactly who this is that you guys ditched. She's on my AOL List. If I told you I was a fan of her....I most certainly would be lying.

Good work bert. God will one day re-pay you for what you did concerning this matter.

-Ugly Bastard
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2003, 04:25 AM   #7 (permalink)

Timmy Two Beers is on a distinguished road
Once again Bert's amazing driving skills get him out of another tricky situation. I will be sure to hire you as my get away driver when i grow up to be a famous bankrobber! nice work ditching those bitches!
Timmy Two Beers is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2003, 05:26 AM   #8 (permalink)
pliedes

The original post was amazing. The conversation just added that much more to it...

My favorite parts included:

AshDevon27: you guys really made me feel stupid on top of everything too
occifer1234: well you should

AshDevon27: and we had other things planned besides the beach
occifer1234: besides goin to see elephants in the water/??
AshDevon27: you mean the manatees?
occifer1234: yeah the elephants

Damn females, can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em....