Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Archived Stuff > Shit Heap

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 01-28-2006, 04:16 PM   #1 (permalink)

Internets: 86
nutswanging will become famous soon enough
Exclamation Thats how I roll.

This whole politically correct nonsense is starting to take my easy going good naturedness (if such a word) and turning me into a very short tempered impatient "dick" is the word the PC people use; but fuck them. Forget these modern PC terms like custodian compared to janitor. Dont change your lingo just because of the pregnant conservative cumbucket waiting behind you at Krogers. When you're on the phone talking to whoever it may be, with the government closely listening in as of a few days ago (NSA bastards), say what you wish...gook, nigger, beano, chinaman, blacki, coon, fairy, wandering jew....etc you get the point. It's just that everything these days is globalized into one term of use or one way of how it should be done. What ever happened to the diversity this country once displayed so brilliantly.

--drunkandhighnewmember

with my nuts a swanging.
Unread 01-28-2006, 04:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Internets: 305563
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo

Yeah! And double post too!