Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Important Stuff > Sports

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 08-19-2005, 11:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
Almost there...

Internets: 161638
Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute
So yeah, Mr.Blondes vast improvement has inspired me to stop being lazy and do a improvement thread of my own. My girlfriend is leaving for Europe to visit her sister in 2 weeks and will be gone for a month and a half...That gives me 2 months. I want to get some nice abs going on, cause right now I don't have abs for shit. My back is also a problem area. Other then that I just want to get bigger overall and then get cut. By the time she gets back hopefuly I will have accomplished all those things and can surprise her

Alright ladies and gents, here's what we have to work with. Please be gentle:

Wish me luck and feel free to give advice.

[ August 20, 2005, 01:22 AM: Message edited by: Repugnant Abomination ]
Repugnant Abomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-20-2005, 12:04 AM   #2 (permalink)

Internets: 412
theMerciless1 is just really nice theMerciless1 is just really nice theMerciless1 is just really nice theMerciless1 is just really nice theMerciless1 is just really nice
who's the fag that took the pics?

i who have nothing but the comfort of my sins
theMerciless1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-20-2005, 12:05 AM   #3 (permalink)
Almost there...

Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute
Little brother.
Unread 08-20-2005, 02:05 AM   #4 (permalink)

Internets: 406
ur my bitch is just really nice ur my bitch is just really nice ur my bitch is just really nice ur my bitch is just really nice ur my bitch is just really nice

ur my bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-20-2005, 03:15 AM   #5 (permalink)

Internets: 406
ur my bitch is just really nice ur my bitch is just really nice ur my bitch is just really nice ur my bitch is just really nice ur my bitch is just really nice
and what's with the beenie? it's summer, your i your underwear and you're wearing a beenie. trying to look hard for your brother?
ur my bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-20-2005, 03:24 AM   #6 (permalink)
Almost there...

Hey Mr.Blonde you really improved your abs so far in your improvement thread...Share the love. What's your secret?
Unread 08-20-2005, 06:01 AM   #7 (permalink)
Spice Master

Internets: 278288
Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute
worked my ass off, did lots of leg lifts in addition to my regular routine. worked obliques a lot.

Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.

― Terence McKenna
Mr. Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-20-2005, 05:26 PM   #8 (permalink)

Internets: 10
underwater is on a distinguished road
Ugh. What is the obsession with having mass amounts of muscle all over your body.. You look just fine the way you are.

We can dance if we want to, we can leave your friends behind, because your friends don't dance and if they don't dance then they're no friends of mine.
underwater is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-20-2005, 05:51 PM   #9 (permalink)
Spice Master

Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute
I wouldn't call it "mass amounts" for anybody on this thread darlin'. Until anybody here looks like this

...then none of us have mass amounts of muscle.

Most of us work out to be stronger, or to look better, and feel more confident, something which you obviously have an unneccessary and wrong amount of. It's a lot easier to attract women who actually are of above-average attractiveness when you look really good with your shirt off. And not like a skinny vampire.

Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.

― Terence McKenna
Unread 08-20-2005, 05:53 PM   #10 (permalink)

For being a skinny vampire, he's awfully tan and he's kept those soccer muscles pretty well in shape... Just the way I like them.

We can dance if we want to, we can leave your friends behind, because your friends don't dance and if they don't dance then they're no friends of mine.
Unread 08-20-2005, 05:54 PM   #11 (permalink)
Spice Master

to each his own

― Terence McKenna
Unread 08-20-2005, 05:59 PM   #12 (permalink)

I think that's the first agreeable thing I've ever seen you say, Blonde.

Unread 08-20-2005, 06:24 PM   #13 (permalink)
Empress Magnificent

Internets: 349
Lucy Fur is a jewel in the rough Lucy Fur is a jewel in the rough Lucy Fur is a jewel in the rough Lucy Fur is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Lucy Fur Send a message via Yahoo to Lucy Fur
massive amounts of muscle are yummy

[ August 20, 2005, 04:24 PM: Message edited by: Lucy Fur ]

I am chaos. It is my destiny to destroy.
Lucy Fur is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-20-2005, 07:08 PM   #14 (permalink)

I prefer moderate to small amounts of muscle, if that makes any sense.

Unread 08-22-2005, 01:07 PM   #15 (permalink)

MAGICLIT is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to MAGICLIT
I agree underwater, I think Repug looks hot just as he is now, I don't like alot of muscle either.

I am all in favor of a ruling class, especially since I rule.
MAGICLIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2005, 01:54 PM   #16 (permalink)

Internets: 203
bloodyfart has a spectacular aura about bloodyfart has a spectacular aura about bloodyfart has a spectacular aura about
if the wind blows too hard, hes in trouble.

<b>We're here, and we're queer, so get used to it</b>
bloodyfart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2005, 07:20 PM   #17 (permalink)
Empress Magnificent

Lucy Fur is a jewel in the rough Lucy Fur is a jewel in the rough Lucy Fur is a jewel in the rough Lucy Fur is a jewel in the rough
i should add that while i find massive amounts of muscle yummy, i do not like the "growth gut" that accompanies those muscles in this day and age.

i prefer this:

nowangs

to this:

[ August 22, 2005, 06:02 PM: Message edited by: Orgazmo ]

Unread 08-22-2005, 07:24 PM   #18 (permalink)

MAGICLIT is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to MAGICLIT
fucking ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

I am all in favor of a ruling class, especially since I rule.
MAGICLIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2005, 07:27 PM   #19 (permalink)

bloodyfart has a spectacular aura about bloodyfart has a spectacular aura about bloodyfart has a spectacular aura about
disdended stomach.

Unread 08-22-2005, 07:32 PM   #20 (permalink)

Yuck. See, to me... That's almost as bad as being fat. Except you know that the muscle dude is actually working at something, and the fat dude is just being... fat. If it weren't for that, the fat guys and the intensely muscular guys would probably be on the same level for me.

Gross...

Unread 08-22-2005, 07:35 PM   #21 (permalink)

handjobs were exchanged after this photo.

Unread 08-22-2005, 07:36 PM   #22 (permalink)
Empress Magnificent

yep... arnold in his prime looked much better than the body builders of today. his stomach wasn't distended and yucky looking.

sorry about the nekkid picture... (although you could have turned it into a link... ) i didnt even think about it cuz i have seen it so many times.

[ August 22, 2005, 05:37 PM: Message edited by: Lucy Fur ]

Unread 08-22-2005, 08:02 PM   #23 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Internets: 305662
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo
No problem...and linked.
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2005, 12:54 PM   #24 (permalink)
G'd up from the feet up.

Supreme Emperor of the Jiu Jitsu Shit Forum?: Yes
Internets: 114735
Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ironic Mustache
Repug has a girlfriend? What the fuck.

Creeping around as I please nonchalantly like any other Supreme Emperor might.
Ironic Mustache is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2005, 12:59 PM   #25 (permalink)
Spice Master

holy shit. where did youcome from.

― Terence McKenna