Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Important Stuff > Sports

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-01-2004, 04:42 PM   #1 (permalink)

Internets: 124047
Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute

I saw on sportscenter a couple nights ago...the Colts will be playing at New England for the first week of the season...Its redemption time for the Colts. The thing is, its the Thursday night ESPN opening game, which I dont like. Its going to mess up my normal First Football SUnday beer drinking fest...i just thought vol would find this entertaining considering the defending super bowl champs will beging the year with a loss!!!

Nubblies: If we put up with Felix, we will put up with you too.
Cocktooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2004, 08:24 PM   #2 (permalink)

Internets: -205
VOL is infamous around these parts VOL is infamous around these parts VOL is infamous around these parts
I highly doubt we will begin with a loss Shaw. This game will be interesting and fun to watch nonetheless. The Colts may be good next year with Peyton and James. I just think that they will have a typical Colt downfall this year like they have previously. It would be great for the game if they didn't, but They usually do not like to kick it into high gear until mid-season.

~ductor ab grandis divinitus~ CDXXVII
VOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2004, 09:10 PM   #3 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Hey VOL, can you reply to me in this thread tonight and tell me what you think the Colts' record will be this year.

I'll be here waiting for you to post in this thread, VOL.

-Ugly Bastard
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-02-2004, 02:01 AM   #4 (permalink)
I like dirt.

Internets: 2790
tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to tonguegina Send a message via AIM to tonguegina Send a message via MSN to tonguegina Send a message via Yahoo to tonguegina
Umm...VOL...why aren't you replying? UB asked you a very fair question, VOL. It's pretty rude of you. If you don't say anything by this time tomorrow, then we'll assume that you think the Colts are all around better than the Pats and will go on to win the Super Bowl this year.
tonguegina is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-02-2004, 05:43 AM   #5 (permalink)
Poor Sport

Internets: 127341
Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Beebs
Colts need a defense before they can start to think about winning anything.
Beebs is offline   Reply With Quote