View Single Post
Unread 11-12-2003, 12:03 PM   #11 (permalink)
Fruitacious B
Bokononist

Internets: 11801
Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by downwiththeX's:
if we keep meddling with this kind of stuff, we are going to be in trouble. we have no reason to clone humans. if we do, we will go clone crazy, and knowing us dumb americans we would clone so many they would rise against and kill everyone. damn clones.
And then, a bunch of ass raping chimpanzees will rain from the skies and kidnap all of the male anal virgins, because like, they're soooo crazy that after they're done, they'll rise up and kill everyone that the clones haven't gotten to.

Okay, now that I've gotten the retardedness out of my system, I'm all for cloning. Not only that, I wouldn't totally mind having a clone of myself around. I'd get to raise myself the way I should've been raised. I think some of you might of forgot that it still wouldn't be possible to clone you to the age you are now. My clone will be 17 years younger than me. It'd be more like having a kickass younger brother that just happens to look exactly like I did, and share the same basic genetic makeup, and not only that, it'd be amazingly badass.
Edit: Spelling sex.

[ November 12, 2003, 09:05 AM: Message edited by: Fruitacious B ]

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand." |vonnegut
Fruitacious B is offline   Reply With Quote