View Single Post
Unread 06-28-2006, 09:32 AM   #1 (permalink)
Ugly Bastard

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Default I Met angry pancake

So yesterday angry pancake gets in touch with me letting me know he's in Houston on business. We decide to meet at this gas-station turned bar called the "6th Street Bar and Grille" (or some lame shit like that).

Anyway, after driving 20 minutes across Houston and getting lost once or twice, I finally arrived and met ap.

I wanted to make him a thread thanking him for the good conversation and beers (I had 3 of them. Stella Artois). We talked for about an hour or so before I had to jet outta there.

We both grew up in the Midwest, but he has a slightly more prestigous education background (see Princeton vs. Ball State). It was cool meeting a fellow Nubblite. ap came across as very smart, but down to Earth and rather agreeable. He has some strong opinions about the Dallas Mavericks that were interesting to listen to.

Cheers.
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote