Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Important Stuff > The Confessional/Advice Line

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 12-21-2003, 01:56 AM   #26 (permalink)

Internets: 10
Juliet is on a distinguished road
fuck, you guys! I used to work there with my church! Anyways, the oldest working lady there is like 50 or something.

Stealing a whole bunch of shit most likely wont put Goodwill out of business, because they do get a shit load of donations every day. They back room is packed full of shit. And the hadicapped people work during the school hours, because my cousin goes there, I think.

Anyways, tell me the date and time, and I'll try to get my mom to take me out that day under the pretense of a shopping trip. I could find you guys, but I wont steal anything. If I got caught, my parents would fucking kill me.

Silver, you just should have given somebody money to buy it for you. I would if I was over 21 and I knew I'd be helping some poor kid get fucked up.
Juliet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-24-2003, 04:05 AM   #27 (permalink)

cough man is on a distinguished road
HELL YEAH!!! Contributing to the deliquency of american youth

I hope you enjoy living on top of the world, when you die knowing you lived your life on your knees.
cough man is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-24-2003, 04:17 AM   #28 (permalink)
Caribou Lou

Internets: 567
malibu is a name known to all malibu is a name known to all malibu is a name known to all malibu is a name known to all malibu is a name known to all malibu is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to malibu Send a message via MSN to malibu
You can count me out... the person Silver was speaking of wasn't herself, it was no one but me. I am rather against the stealing since I have been caught and I'll never forget that shitty ass feeling I got after getting caught either. Have fun guys and good luck.

"Remember, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Except for herpes. That shit'll come back with you."
malibu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-24-2003, 04:16 PM   #29 (permalink)
Ish...

silver and cold is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to silver and cold
I would have to say, as good of a little person I am, and the times I was with people when they got caught..I really dont see it as that bad of a thing. My friend used to work there and would hide stuff so I could come in and steal it.

the killer in me is the killer in you.
silver and cold is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-25-2003, 08:42 PM   #30 (permalink)

Amret is on a distinguished road
i have an idea: how about you just give the cashier $2 and pay for the stuff. is anything in goodwill worth stealing and not paying 25 cents for?
Amret is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-26-2003, 12:50 AM   #31 (permalink)
Bokononist

Internets: 11801
Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute

No, it isn't. Does that mean that they're going to charge that price? No. Half off days are the only decent days to go, and then there's too many people to even find any substantial purchases. In short, yes, nothing there is worth more than twenty five cents (emotionally, some are priceless), but they'll still charge you five bucks for a 25 cent cane that you're just going to use to hit people with anyway.

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand." |vonnegut
Fruitacious B is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-29-2003, 01:04 AM   #32 (permalink)

negativeffect is on a distinguished road
your right fb, and why stand in line for 5 minutes when you could already be home with your new stolen item?

? ? ? ? ?
negativeffect is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-29-2003, 11:19 AM   #33 (permalink)
Bokononist

Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not sure if that was sarcasm or not, but seeing as though it's just your first post, I'm just going to pretend as if it's not there, and you don't exist.

So yeah, when's this goodwill raid guys?

Unread 01-15-2004, 02:12 PM   #34 (permalink)
Ish...

Yes I'm sure it will never happen unless a good date is thought up!

Unread 01-16-2004, 03:21 AM   #35 (permalink)
Bokononist

It's a good thing that you're sure, because it probably won't. However, that is not stopping you from practicing just in case. Now get out there are start stealing.

Unread 01-16-2004, 02:28 PM   #36 (permalink)
Ish...

Haha, I know how to be slick!
I just need a set date, to know whether I need to get off work or what not!

Unread 05-04-2019, 09:47 AM   #37 (permalink)

Meanwhileonthe4thfloor... is on a distinguished road

So... How many of you guys are just now getting out of the clink for this raid? Hahaaa! Reading this has been highly entertaining, but im on the edge of my bar stool whooop shit, ok now Im on the floor, did this ever actually happen?
Meanwhileonthe4thfloor... is offline   Reply With Quote